Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

ATTN: Blurt

Started by Angry White Male, June 01, 2017, 08:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blurt"Beats gaming the environment by getting the taxpayer to subsidize industries that are the major cause of pollution and global warming.

Forget my clit... think big, Shen.

Actually, heavy industry would be subsidizing your operation.

It's green energy schemes that get subsidies and create fuel poverty while doing little to stop  the climate from changing. I live in Ontario, we know this all  too well.

I read that our carbon tax will cost my family about $800 per year when the second phase comes in next year..

I wouldn't mind sacrificing if it stopped the climate from changing, but unfortunately that won't happen.

Blurt doesn't know anything about heavy industry(as he proved in the railway discussion) and wants to keep it that way. They are bad, but he'll take the money of those of us who work in real wealth producing industries.

Blurt is an over the hill millennial. Wants free stuff. He doesn't think he should pay his "fair share".

Blurt

Quote from: "Herman"Blurt is an over the hill millennial. Wants free stuff. He doesn't think he should pay his "fair share".

Good to know someone's doing my thinking for me. Saves me the trouble.

Cheaper, too.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Herman"Blurt is an over the hill millennial. Wants free stuff. He doesn't think he should pay his "fair share".

Good to know someone's doing my thinking for me. Saves me the trouble.

Cheaper, too.

cc too