Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

ATTN: Blurt

Started by Angry White Male, June 01, 2017, 08:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Today, I was doing some thinking...

Look, you're a big guy, no?  Something like 6' 1" and 220lbs?  Ok, this a petit woman does not make.

Now, how are you going to manage your five-o'clock-shadow?  Shave ten times a day?  C'mon.

Plus, most guys should notice that there's something up with an artificially generated vagina, as the technology just ain't there yet.  You could never get naked, unless in the dark.

My advice?  Keep your penis attached to your body, put the skirts back in the closet, and become a regular man.  I mean, you don't have to wear cowboy boots and Lee jeans, but you get my drift.

Besides, the world isn't ready for this type of freakishness yet...  Remember, a few years back you'd be institutionalized for such thoughts and desires, until such time when you'd be deemed rehabilitated.

Just my $0.02

Anonymous

What Blurt does with his body is his business.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Today, I was doing some thinking...

Look, you're a big guy, no?  Something like 6' 1" and 220lbs?  Ok, this a petit woman does not make.

Now, how are you going to manage your five-o'clock-shadow?  Shave ten times a day?  C'mon.

Plus, most guys should notice that there's something up with an artificially generated vagina, as the technology just ain't there yet.  You could never get naked, unless in the dark.

My advice?  Keep your penis attached to your body, put the skirts back in the closet, and become a regular man.  I mean, you don't have to wear cowboy boots and Lee jeans, but you get my drift.

Besides, the world isn't ready for this type of freakishness yet...  Remember, a few years back you'd be institutionalized for such thoughts and desires, until such time when you'd be deemed rehabilitated.

Just my $0.02

You're opinion is grossly overpriced.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Just my $0.02

:MG_216:

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Remember, a few years back you'd be institutionalized for such thoughts and desires, until such time when you'd be deemed rehabilitated.

Good thing we're not "a few years back," then, eh, Mr. Rockabilly Man?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"What Blurt does with his body is his business.

I agree.

I just want him to really think twice before committing...  Remember, Michael Jackson wanted to be White, and we know how well that turned out.

And besides, Fash...  You're sort of hypocritical in your statement here...  You constantly offer me advice that I don't ask for, on how I should live my life...  Do you then not agree that I am also free to live my life as I please without constant offerings of advice from some of the "experts" here?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"What Blurt does with his body is his business.

I agree.

I just want him to really think twice before committing...  Remember, Michael Jackson wanted to be White, and we know how well that turned out.

And besides, Fash...  You're sort of hypocritical in your statement here...  You constantly offer me advice that I don't ask for, on how I should live my life...  Do you then not agree that I am also free to live my life as I please without constant offerings of advice from some of the "experts" here?

It's because you only post on her forum when you are hammered.

Angry White Male

Bullshit.  I'm posting right now completely sober.  Later I may be hammered though...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Bullshit.  I'm posting right now completely sober.  Later I may be hammered though...

okay

GORDY GAMBINO

Just my $0.02

ha ha me yelly out louder than the telly you funny as fuck blubber belly you get no fuck only berry
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Just my $0.02

ha ha me yelly out louder than the telly you funny as fuck blubber belly you get no fuck only berry

huh?

RW

Just my $0.02

YOU ARE MY IDOL!

ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"

Just my $0.02

YOU ARE MY IDOL!

ac_lmfao

Howdy maaaaaate whatsa fucks goin on with youse motherfucker

Hey wheres Grumpy Granpops

kissy kissy just you yo madam
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Just my $0.02

huh?

Yeah, I know what you mean. Try running it through Google translator.....

See if "Village idiot" to "English" works..... :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Just my $0.02

huh?

Yeah, I know what you mean. Try running it through Google translator.....

See if "Village idiot" to "English" works..... :nea:

I just tried and it doesn't.

:laugh: