The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Alright you Bums!

Started by Angry White Male, June 10, 2017, 03:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Also understand that there's not any females posting here, who I'd even consider dating...

What's that sound I hear? Now I know. The women of this board breathing a collective sigh of relief.

If you didn't have such a huge crush on Gordy you'd be all over  Mel like a rash.   :laugh:

Maybe Seoul doesn't want a drinking man.

Perhaps, but alcohol takes the edge off the inevitable shit we all have to deal with in life.

Sorry SCOUSE, I wouldn't know.

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Also understand that there's not any females posting here, who I'd even consider dating...

What's that sound I hear? Now I know. The women of this board breathing a collective sigh of relief.

If you didn't have such a huge crush on Gordy you'd be all over  Mel like a rash.   :laugh:

Perhaps, but alcohol takes the edge off the inevitable shit we all have to deal with in life.

That's one of the many excuses I had for being a liquor pig.

Blurt

Scouse hasn't had to deal with shit a day in his life.

Except for Saturdays.

When management pulls him off the door to get him to go clean up the cans.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Blurt, go to bed!  Now!

Angry White Male

We'll put your Jammies on, Kiddo...  And I'll tuck you in...

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

But, but,... THE GOD DAMN JOOOOOOOWS........ :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

How bad were you on it?  I tend to just drink on a weekend, although I have gone through phases of drinking every night after work.  

I cut down for various reasons, one of them being the cost, its fucking expensive having a drinking habit.

Anonymous

How bad were you on it?  I tend to just drink on a weekend, although I have gone through phases of drinking every night after work.  

I cut down for various reasons, one of them being the cost, its fucking expensive having a drinking habit.

Do you drink alcohol in pubs or at home SCOUSE?

Aryan

Pubs usually, although drinking at home is a lot cheaper.

Anonymous

That's what I thought SCOUSE..

I know British people like to drink in pubs.

Aryan

Have you ever been in a pub?

Anonymous

No, but I have been in lots of restaurants that serve alcohol.

Aryan

Old English pubs are the best.  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Old English pubs are the best.  :thumbup:

I agree.

Anonymous

I was physically addicted to booze. I could not go more than 5 days without drinking. And when I started I always drank until I blacked out.

I had two nick names. The first was Rule G which people at work called me. This is the rule in the Canadian Rail Operating Rules about being unfit for duty because of intoxicating substances. The other nick name I was given was Beer Bottle B***t.