Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Also understand that there's not any females posting here, who I'd even consider dating...

What's that sound I hear? Now I know. The women of this board breathing a collective sigh of relief.

If you didn't have such a huge crush on Gordy you'd be all over  Mel like a rash.   :laugh:

Maybe Seoul doesn't want a drinking man.

Perhaps, but alcohol takes the edge off the inevitable shit we all have to deal with in life.

That's one of the many excuses I had for being a liquor pig.

How bad were you on it?  I tend to just drink on a weekend, although I have gone through phases of drinking every night after work.  

I cut down for various reasons, one of them being the cost, its fucking expensive having a drinking habit.

I was physically addicted to booze. I could not go more than 5 days without drinking. And when I started I always drank until I blacked out.

I had two nick names. The first was Rule G which people at work called me. This is the rule in the Canadian Rail Operating Rules about being unfit for duty because of intoxicating substances. The other nick name I was given was Beer Bottle B***t.

Did you ever piss the sheets or shit yourself while on a date?..... ac_lmfao

Compared to Mel, you sound like a New Years Eve armature. I don't think Mel can go more than 5 hours... :laugh3:

BTW, congrats on 12 years sober.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

Is there a single poster here that has the ability to edit quotes properly?  I edit most quotes properly...  If a truck driver can manage to edit quotes here, surely the highly trained, highly educated posters here can figure out how to edit quotes also?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Is there a single poster here that has the ability to edit quotes properly?  I edit most quotes properly...  If a truck driver can manage to edit quotes here, surely the highly trained, highly educated posters here can figure out how to edit quotes also?

Whatever you say. :laugh:

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Is there a single poster here that has the ability to edit quotes properly?  I edit most quotes properly...  If a truck driver can manage to edit quotes here, surely the highly trained, highly educated posters here can figure out how to edit quotes also?

Hey, Instead of being a boil on everyone's ass, why don't you make yourself useful and give us all lessons in post editing?

Then you will know straight up if we actually give a fuck.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"Hey, Instead of being a boil on everyone's ass, why don't you make yourself useful and give us all lessons in post editing?

It's pretty easy actually, since I did this with your quote.

You see how it clearly quotes only your quote?  You see how easy it is to read?

YOU SEE HOW TEN MILES OF MULTIPLE QUOTES DON'T POST DOWN THE THREAD?

That's because Ace isn't lazy, like you people.  Ace takes the time to do things right.

And if you REALLY don't know how to select quotes...  Highlight and delete all text except the text you want to quote, making sure you leave one [quo te = username] command at the beginning, and one [/quo te] command at the end.

It takes me a second to do this...

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"Hey, Instead of being a boil on everyone's ass, why don't you make yourself useful and give us all lessons in post editing?

It's pretty easy actually, since I did this with your quote.

YOU SEE HOW TEN MILES OF MULTIPLE QUOTES DON'T POST DOWN THE THREAD?

That's because Ace isn't lazy, like you people.  Ace takes the time to do things right.

Wow ain't you a peach.... :laugh3: Your posting abilities are just so advanced beyond what the rest of us can manage..... :001_rolleyes:

You fucking idiot, you do know that when I asked you to explain how to properly edit posts, it was full on, pure, sarcasm, right?

Instead I get a ranting diatribe and a condescending attitude that a moronic slob like YOU can hardly afford to assume..... ac_lmfao

BTW, I quoted and then edited some of the dumb out of your previous post....did I do it right? :laugh3:

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Is there a poster here who can edit quotes properly? If I can, surely the trained, educated posters here can do so, too?

Quoted AND edited for the sake of brevity.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Honestly, I'm just jabbing you guys...

Really the Admin here should limit quote "trees" that can be formed by quoting.

And I expected a foul post from Renee.  Fucking lazy bitch is fat for a reason...  Even if it means saving a finger-click on the mouse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Honestly, I'm just jabbing you guys...

Really the Admin here should limit quote "trees" that can be formed by quoting.

And I expected a foul post from Renee.  Fucking lazy bitch is fat for a reason...  Even if it means saving a finger-click on the mouse.

I used to do that.

Berry Sweet

Im kid free tonight!  Bitchin!  ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im kid free tonight!  Bitchin!  ac_cool

Is she with her father tonight Berry?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im kid free tonight!  Bitchin!  ac_cool

Is she with her father tonight Berry?

No.  But soon.

Anonymous

Are you going anywhere this summer Berry?

We are supposed to go camping in the Kootenays for Canada day weekend.

But, that could change.

Berry Sweet

Im going to be travelling in BC.  In the fall im going to other parts of Canada and taking Lo to disney world in florida for her bday.  Im very excited!

Koots is always great!  I lived and worked there for 7 years.  Have a wonderful vacation Fash!   ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im going to be travelling in BC.  In the fall im going to other parts of Canada and taking Lo to disney world in floridia for her bday.  Im very excited!

Koots is always great!  I lived and worked there for 7 years.  Have a wonderful vacation Fash!   ac_drinks

Yes, I remember you said you were going to Disneyland with your daughter..

What parts of this country will you visit?