The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Alright you Bums!

Started by Angry White Male, June 10, 2017, 03:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

You haggard house hags, you clinically obese land whales, you bed-ridden cripples, you mental orientals of the asian persuasion, you single momma welfare leeches, cranky old Jews...

Ace has to leave you for the afternoon.  I need to get my amp, and then I think I'll take the Hardly Ableson for a ride out to Chilliwack River.  Nice area out there...

Hang Loose, Losers!

Aryan

I can put a name to each and every single one of those descriptions.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You haggard house hags, you clinically obese land whales, you bed-ridden cripples, you mental orientals of the asian persuasion, you single momma welfare leeches, cranky old Jews...

Ace has to leave you for the afternoon.  I need to get my amp, and then I think I'll take the Hardly Ableson for a ride out to Chilliwack River.  Nice area out there...

Hang Loose, Losers!

Passing out drunk early today Mel. I was doing that too when I hit rock bottom.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Passing out drunk early today Mel. I was doing that too when I hit rock bottom.

There's something mentally wrong with both you and Renee.

For some reason, you two are obsessed with a strange notion that I drink 24/7.  I'm not sure how, or why, you would come to this conclusion.

In fact, I'm not even sure what business it is of yours should I decide to drink 24/7.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Passing out drunk early today Mel. I was doing that too when I hit rock bottom.

There's something mentally wrong with both you and Renee.

For some reason, you two are obsessed with a strange notion that I drink 24/7.  I'm not sure how, or why, you would come to this conclusion.

In fact, I'm not even sure what business it is of yours should I decide to drink 24/7.

You are too obsessed with Renee, Berry and RW's lives. You are not as obsessed with the Iron Chink. I guess even in a drunken stupor you know she would not hesitate for second to slice your balls off if you had any.

Angry White Male

Renee is a fat fucking pig that ruins my threads, and then has the balls to cry to Admin about me.

Berry is OK.  We've been jabbing each other for 10 years or so...

RW?  I'm not really obsessed with her.  She's been posting for about as long as I have around these parts (10+ years now), so I can assure you I'm not really that obsessed with her.  She's not the reason I'm here, I can tell you that much!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Renee is a fat fucking pig that ruins my threads, and then has the balls to cry to Admin about me.

Berry is OK.  We've been jabbing each other for 10 years or so...

RW?  I'm not really obsessed with her.  She's been posting for about as long as I have around these parts (10+ years now), so I can assure you I'm not really that obsessed with her.  She's not the reason I'm here, I can tell you that much!

You are obsessed with all three of them.

Angry White Male

Not really.  However, I do see that many posters here are obsessed with being idiots...  Including you at times.

Angry White Male

Also understand that there's not any females posting here, who I'd even consider dating...

Let's be honest...  The female posters here are all a pretty sad state of affairs as far as desirability is concerned for Ace!

Blurt

The only factor that increases their undesirability for you is they that they, rightly, think of you as being at the apex of undesirability.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Renee

Quote from: "Blurt"The only factor that increases their undesirability for you is they that they, rightly, think of you as being at the apex of undesirability.

Mel would NEVER have a shot with any of the women here. He needs to stick to his own trashy bar fly kind.

Any women that would sell themselves short enough to date Mel, is most likely a meth head.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Also understand that there's not any females posting here, who I'd even consider dating...

What's that sound I hear? Now I know. The women of this board breathing a collective sigh of relief.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Also understand that there's not any females posting here, who I'd even consider dating...

What's that sound I hear? Now I know. The women of this board breathing a collective sigh of relief.

If you didn't have such a huge crush on Gordy you'd be all over  Mel like a rash.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

If you didn't have such a huge crush on Gordy you'd be all over  Mel like a rash.   :laugh:

Maybe Seoul doesn't want a drinking man.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Maybe Seoul doesn't want a drinking man.

Perhaps, but alcohol takes the edge off the inevitable shit we all have to deal with in life.