The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Kiebs you doing any BBQing?

Started by weebles, June 23, 2017, 05:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
All these great bbq posts in this thread makes me regret buying a condo instead of a house. No charcoal bbqs allowed as per condo rules.

:rules:

ac_crying
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
All these great bbq posts in this thread makes me regret buying a condo instead of a house. No charcoal bbqs allowed as per condo rules.

ac_crying

Blaze, how the fuck are ya stud?

So, can I sit on your face or what?

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"Propane in the container on the right?

Nope, charcoal storage.

(snip)

That way we always have enough if a storm hits we can still cook on the stoves and grill.

Now thats cool, charcoal storage  :laugh:

Yeah I have a coleman stove that takes fuel, and a Jeep grill that looks like a coleman stove and is propane. Then the 2 other grills lol. Im ready for the shit to hit the fan  :laugh:

Its funny when the power does go out and everyone is wondering where all the good food smells are coming from lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_crying

Bring it!  :laugh:

I aint doing too bad. Just grilled some salmon and havin rice and veggies with it. How bout you?

Anonymous

ac_crying

Bring it!  :laugh:

I aint doing too bad. Just grilled some salmon and havin rice and veggies with it. How bout you?

I will, but don't tell your gf. I don't want to have to beat the hell out of her.

I'm doing pretty good dude. It's along weekend here. It's the country's 150th b-day. We have no plans to go out anywhere though.

Blazor

I will, but don't tell your gf. I don't want to have to beat the hell out of her.

I'm doing pretty good dude. It's along weekend here. It's the country's 150th b-day. We have no plans to go out anywhere though.

Yeah, she would get so jealous if you were sitting there while my tongue went to town and driving a couple fingers in there, all the while you seeing my throbbing cock, wanting to take it down your throat. OH IM SORRY, where was I!  :laugh:  Did I type that out loud  ac_toofunny

Nah Im a good boy lol. I just funnin' around. She doesnt know about any of the forums I get on except the Jeep one. Safer that way lol. Shes the jealous type, and I've gone through that before.

Thats cool, Independence day here. I got a 4 day weekend coming. I plan to do some work on my Jeep, hopefully go hiking or something. Gonna grill all 4 days too lol  ac_drinks

Y'all should do something at least. Maybe go for a picnic or a hike. I would say camping but something tells me you dont camp lol. Light some explosives, grill some food and have a drink at least  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Yeah, she would get so jealous if you were sitting there while my tongue went to town and driving a couple fingers in there, all the while you seeing my throbbing cock, wanting to take it down your throat. OH IM SORRY, where was I!  :laugh:  Did I type that out loud  ac_toofunny

Nah Im a good boy lol. I just funnin' around. She doesnt know about any of the forums I get on except the Jeep one. Safer that way lol. Shes the jealous type, and I've gone through that before.

Thats cool, Independence day here. I got a 4 day weekend coming. I plan to do some work on my Jeep, hopefully go hiking or something. Gonna grill all 4 days too lol  ac_drinks

Y'all should do something at least. Maybe go for a picnic or a hike. I would say camping but something tells me you dont camp lol. Light some explosives, grill some food and have a drink at least  ac_drinks

I know white chicks are  jealous bitches. Particularly so, when their men are straying for East Asian women.  We're prettier and  smarter than they are and they know it.

Nope,  I don't want to leave my yard this weekend. I bought some fireworks and we'll bbq  pork, chicken and beef over the whole  of the weekend.

Blazor

I know white chicks are  jealous bitches. Particularly so, when their men are straying for East Asian women.  We're prettier and  smarter than they are and they know it.

Nope,  I don't want to leave my yard this weekend. I bought some fireworks and we'll bbq  pork, chicken and beef over the whole  of the weekend.

You're telling me! They need a new word for mega jealous ones lol.

I dont stray, I dont think I even told her that I think Asian women are pretty, but she assumes I think that way. She was giving me the eye in China town the whole time  :laugh:

Well if you dont wanna leave the yard then I dont blame ya lol. Sounds a lot like what Im grilling, chicken, beef hot dogs, salmon, and burgers, during the 4 nights.

Anonymous

You're telling me! They need a new word for mega jealous ones lol.

I dont stray, I dont think I even told her that I think Asian women are pretty, but she assumes I think that way. She was giving me the eye in China town the whole time  :laugh:

Well if you dont wanna leave the yard then I dont blame ya lol. Sounds a lot like what Im grilling, chicken, beef hot dogs, salmon, and burgers, during the 4 nights.

You have Monday and Tuesday off Blazor?

Do most people you know get that too?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes mam! Im off Saturday through Tuesday.

Nah, only reason I get off Monday too is cause the boss wants to go see his dad in Tennessee, so the company will be shut down that day. I'll use my last vacation day so I dont lose pay, and get paid for the holiday on Tuesday.

Anonymous

Yes mam! Im off Saturday through Tuesday.

Nah, only reason I get off Monday too is cause the boss wants to go see his dad in Tennessee, so the company will be shut down that day. I'll use my last vacation day so I dont lose pay, and get paid for the holiday on Tuesday.

I use all my holiday time in the winter.  I go to places like Florida, Mexico or the Caribbean and golf.

Blazor

I use all my holiday time in the winter.  I go to places like Florida, Mexico or the Caribbean and golf.

Man that sounds awesome. Holidays we have to take off with pay, about 5-6 days out of the year. Also get 2 weeks paid vacation, but normally I have to use them to offset pay loss on days they make us take off when its slow. I did use a full week for Seattle this year lol. Didnt think I could afford to, but glad I did it.

Anonymous

Man that sounds awesome. Holidays we have to take off with pay, about 5-6 days out of the year. Also get 2 weeks paid vacation, but normally I have to use them to offset pay loss on days they make us take off when its slow. I did use a full week for Seattle this year lol. Didnt think I could afford to, but glad I did it.

I'm up to four weeks vacation now..

I stagger them out over the year rather than taking them all at once.

Blazor

Wow! 4 weeks must be real nice lol. I would stagger them too. You could practically take every other Friday off  :laugh:

Anonymous

Wow! 4 weeks must be real nice lol. I would stagger them too. You could practically take every other Friday off  :laugh:

In Canada, your annual vacation increases with seniority.

Most people with twelve years continuous service get four weeks av..

Many places, it's ten years..

Americans are stingy with annual vacation.