The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Marriage material

Started by shin, June 28, 2017, 06:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Try sayen that to Blurt ya fucken gook.

But Seoul is in love with you and you with him.

We sure are.

GORDY GAMBINO

Any more of that and yo get the angry dragon. :t1929:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Any more of that and yo get the angry dragon. :t1929:

okay

GORDY GAMBINO

that's when I fart in your mouth then you exhale thru a cigarette lighter

angry dragon

try me on ya little slut

you wanna be funny girl hey

that's not the fucken first time I warned ya nicely then you ignore me so you get cunt

you deserve it
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

seriously you behave like a fucken timid virgin

I bet all ya hubbys mates when they get drunk talk about fucking you
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"seriously you behave like a fucken timid virgin

I bet all ya hubbys mates when they get drunk talk about fucking you

I bet they don't since they don't drink.

shin

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"yeah and we only get slopes

I was wondering if you've ever had a deep meaningful conversation with a woman?

Some guys just don't like the way women think, but you might one day get a different kind of enjoyment from being in the same room with the opposite sex that doesn't involve bribery.

I can understand if you just have needs that would prompt most women to slap you if you asked them to oblige you.

yes my wife.

all the fucken time.

Do you mind telling me what happened between you and your wife that led to you seeking the companionship of prostitutes?

I kind of feel like Dr. Phil here.  :confused1:

ok I was on my way to Van.....and that went sour so I went to Pattaya instead.

So I kept going to this restaurant and that's where I met my wif, she waitress.

But I didn't take up with her originally. She thought me too sexy man as have 2 women with me all the time.

She could tell from the start I am man of contention, a real big spender, good looking , so devine.

Being Asian she zeroed in on the zeros , set a trap for me and kapow we been together ever since.

Now that's like trip 8 when I took up with her.

So that's like 7 tours of acting like a complete fucken rooter.

Man I had 5 bitches during the day and another 2 every night.

And to think I was on my way to Van.

And the Van girl she lost it completely. :pop:

It sounds like you have a marriage of convenience.

I can only imagine what that trap was like. I almost had a threesome once, but it did seem like a trap of sorts when my gf at the time started displaying tones of jealousy.

I guess if you get what you want and she gets what she wants, then the harm is a non-issue.

Anonymous

I can only imagine what that trap was like. I almost had a threesome once, but it did seem like a trap of sorts when my gf at the time started displaying tones of jealousy.

I guess if you get what you want and she gets what she wants, then the harm is a non-issue.

But, once she gets what she wants(Australian permanent residency) she will leave..

This sounds like a business transaction to me.

Odinson

But, once she gets what she wants(Australian permanent residency) she will leave..

:thumbup:

GORDY GAMBINO

suck my helmet
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

suck my helmet

GORDY, you are sensitive about this.

:laugh:

Anonymous

suck my helmet

GORDY, you are sensitive about this.

:laugh:

Gordon is very sensitive period.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Alcoholic"

You must have posted this on one of those rare occasions you were sober. :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

You must have posted this on one of those rare occasions you were sober. :shock:

He's never sober.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

He's never sober.

He's never worked, never had a women, never had a life. If I was that pathetic fucking loser, I would be so ashamed, I'd shoot myself in the fucking face. It would be a public service.