The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Velvet"White genocide Scouse? :001_rolleyes:

Low birth rates and immigration are indicators of a successful society, not a failing one.

Well the problem is the elites are importing the dregs of the third world to replace whites and make Europe 'diverse', something which many of us do not want...  

The UK for example is a tiny island yet we are hugely overpopulated, and immigration levels are still at high levels, so much so our services and infrastructure are buckling under the pressure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Low birth rates and immigration are indicators of a successful society, not a failing one.

Well the problem is the elites are importing the dregs of the third world to replace whites and make Europe 'diverse', something which many of us do not want...  

The UK for example is a tiny island yet we are hugely overpopulated, and immigration levels are still at high levels, so much so our services and infrastructure are buckling under the pressure.

Did you read what I wrote? If Europe had a young population and a healthy fertility rate, immigration would not be required.

Aryan

Quote from: "Velvet"

Did you read what I wrote? If Europe had a young population and a healthy fertility rate, immigration would not be required.

Whether it was required or not it would be implemented, one of the main reasons is because mass immigration means an endless supply of cheap labour which hugely benefits big businesses.

GORDY GAMBINO

I know of this bloke Mario The Mafia sort from Canada and he had the worst daughter.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Bingo!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Whether it was required or not it would be implemented, one of the main reasons is because mass immigration means an endless supply of cheap labour which hugely benefits big businesses.

You and your bad toothed brethren could supply that.

But isn't that saying something?  We bring in people from other countries to pay them fuck all to do work we don't want to do then whine that they're there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Jews are white? I don't fucking think so, they're the most racially mixed, mongrelised group of people in existence.  Their curly hair and big hook noses are a giveaway, something  which is not all that common in caucasians but is very common in Jews.  As for what I mean about white people, I mean white Europeans, not negroes, or Chinese, or arabs.  But of course you already know that and are just trying to muddy the waters and divert from the real issue here..

So you are going to deny almost 250 years of fact based anthropological and genetic research because some Jew's have curly hair and large noses..... ac_lmfao

I always knew you were stupid but I had no idea the depths of your stupidity until now. It's my own fault...Call me naive.

You just proclaimed yourself the KING of the idiots. A title richly deserved.

I'm done here. I can't fix this, only God can do that and he, she, it, appears to be MIA.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Jews are white? I don't fucking think so, they're the most racially mixed, mongrelised group of people in existence.  Their curly hair and big hook noses are a giveaway, something  which is not all that common in caucasians but is very common in Jews.  As for what I mean about white people, I mean white Europeans, not negroes, or Chinese, or arabs.  But of course you already know that and are just trying to muddy the waters and divert from the real issue here..

So you are going to deny almost 250 years of fact based anthropological and genetic research because some Jew's have curly hair and large noses..... ac_lmfao

I always knew you were stupid but I had no idea the depths of your stupidity until now. It's my own fault...Call me naive.

I'm done here. I can't fix this, only God can do that and he, she, it, appears to be MIA.

Yeah, you're 'done' because you've been fucking humiliated once again by implying that you are the 'expert' on a subject and the rest of us are clueless dummies, when in fact you are unable to refute anything that has been said.  Stamping up and down and name calling just because you disagree with something doesn't cut it I'm afraid, unless you can refute or disprove a theory, which you certainly cannot.....  

As for Jews, like I say they are a very, very mixed group of people, who contain blood from various different races and ethnicities.  This is because their favourite tactic is slipping into a country and racially mixing with the native people, that way they can implement their agendas relatively undetected.  Many European Jews look white because their ancestors have race mixed with whites in the past.....   What are you finding so difficult to comprehend about that?

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"

You and your bad toothed brethren could supply that.

But isn't that saying something?  We bring in people from other countries to pay them fuck all to do work we don't want to do then whine that they're there.

The problem lies with the liberal endorsed benefit system. Many people refuse to do shit jobs because they are no better off working for minimum wage than they are on benefits.  

I don't like benefit scroungers, but you can't really blame them for taking free money rather than working a shitty job for peanuts.  There needs to be a bigger incentive to work, ie a rise in the minimum wage or something, because the gap between the rich and the poor in this country is huge.

Renee

Yeah, you're 'done' because you've been fucking humiliated once again by implying that you are the 'expert' on a subject and the rest of us are clueless dummies, when in fact you are unable to refute anything that has been said.  Stamping up and down and name calling just because you disagree with something doesn't cut it I'm afraid, unless you can refute or disprove a theory, which you certainly cannot.....  

As for Jews, like I say they are a very, very mixed group of people, who contain blood from various different races and ethnicities.  This is because their favourite tactic is slipping into a country and racially mixing with the native people, that way they can implement their agendas relatively undetected.  Many European Jews look white because their ancestors have race mixed with whites in the past.....   What are you finding so difficult to comprehend about that?

It's amazing, you are about as self unaware as it gets. The stupid just dribbles out of your head like a broken faucet.

I'm done because logic and established scientific proof just bounces off your thick, ignorant, alt-right, white supremacist skull like lead cast bullets shot against plate steel.

Go revel in your ignorance....just please do the human race a solid and never breed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

It's amazing, you are about as self unaware as it gets. The stupid just dribbles out of your head like a broken faucet.

I'm done because logic and established scientific proof just bounces off your thick, ignorant, alt-right, white supremacist skull like lead cast bullets shot against plate steel.

Go revel in your ignorance....just please do the human race a solid and never breed.

YOU have claimed that there is no evidence of anything that has been said and it is all mere opinion.  This is simply just not true.  

IHJ has provided sources PROVING that whites are being displaced and parts of Europe are being overrun by immigrants.  

This is just simply a massive case of sour grapes on your part Renee, nobody likes a sore loser.

Renee

You're an idiot....I'm sorry but I can only watch you prove it just so many times before it gets boring.

Romero

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Put another way, you sought refuge in a generous, safe, peaceful and harmonious WHITE nation.

White nation??? There were non-whites in Canada well before whites. Same with Australia.

You white supremacists are so ridiculous. The character of a person matters most. Not colour of skin. Only a fringe minority like yourself consider Australia and Canada as "white countries". The majority of whites don't agree with such foolishness and have no problems getting along with others.

Do you really think our countries should just be white? How fucking boring, and it would have destroyed our economies decades ago. How do you plan on getting rid of all the non-whites?

And here's the left doing what it does so well; taking an alternative view to their global view, and defining it as "white supremacism".

Please point to any comment I have made that states, implies or hints that I believe that the white race is superior, or supreme?

On the other hand, I condemn actions such as white colonialism, repeatedly and constantly.

My stand is to counteract idiots like you that put your own team down, whilst cheering on other races who have not achieved one percent of the accomplishments and triumphs of the white race and culture.

I have travelled to MANY countries, and will always respect their cultures and achievements. I have marvelled at the pyramids, the Golden Buddha of Bangkok, the amazing metropolis of Singapore, the simple idyll of Vanuatu, the beauty of Bali, the majesty and wonder of Angkor Wat and the grand tradition of Hong Kong. I admired them all, despite clear contradictions and problems that exist in those countries. Thailand has experienced more military coups than any other nation. Egypt has recently suffered a military takeover. Cambodians live on the edge of poverty. Hong Kong is rife with dissent. Singapore is a benign dictatorship. Indonesia is turning to more radical Islamic principles.

But in your world, these places are serene, perfect examples of peace and wonder. You see other races and nations through rose coloured glasses. Yet in MANY of those countries I've named, the people ask if I can help them get to Australia. Find them a job. Get them a visa. Because THEY appreciate and desire what we have.

But still we are prevailed upon by white-hating whites, who typically know fuck all about the world...and you're probably included.

Canada and Australia are white nations. Zambia is a black nation. Saudi Arabia is a muslim nation. Japan is a nipponese nation.

Tell me, pinky...if we are not to define ourselves as white, what are we?

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/sites/sbs.com.au.news/files/styles/full/public/20150127001093417111-minihighres.jpg?itok=4-5TQJmo&mtime=1446011106">

http://storage.torontosun.com/v1/dynamic_resize/sws_path/suns-prod-images/1297436722824_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x">

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"You're an idiot....I'm sorry but I can only watch you prove it just so many times before it gets boring.

http://www.sallyminker.com/art/2-d/images/grapes-print.jpg">

RW

YOU have claimed that there is no evidence of anything that has been said and it is all mere opinion.  This is simply just not true.  

IHJ has provided sources PROVING that whites are being displaced and parts of Europe are being overrun by immigrants.  

This is just simply a massive case of sour grapes on your part Renee, nobody likes a sore loser.

I actually read some of IHJ's links, specifically about the Ukraine and that's not what it says at all.

LEARN TO READ YOU FUCKING TOOLS!
Beware of Gaslighters!