The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I  for one can't wait until the white race is an extreme fucking minority in Canada and throughout the entire Western fucking world. Whites are nothing, but a bunch of lazy, entitled, guilt-ridden, self-loathing, ideologically motivated mental cases.

This country will be leaner, meaner and faster once we're in charge.

Aryan

Oy! No ch1nks allowed in this thread..   :sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Velvet"White genocide Scouse? :001_rolleyes:

Low birth rates and immigration are indicators of a successful society, not a failing one.

Well the problem is the elites are importing the dregs of the third world to replace whites and make Europe 'diverse', something which many of us do not want...  

The UK for example is a tiny island yet we are hugely overpopulated, and immigration levels are still at high levels, so much so our services and infrastructure are buckling under the pressure.

Did you read what I wrote? If Europe had a young population and a healthy fertility rate, immigration would not be required.

That's fucking horseshit. Are Poland, Hungary, Japan and South Korea opening up their aging societies to millions of people they know they cannot integrate.

Odinson

Why do we even allow the goddamn caucasians on our land?

What purpose do they serve?

Aryan

I can honestly see myself moving to Hungary when I'm older.  Its a lovely country with traditional European values and they have not fallen prey to Cultural Marxism, at least not yet.

Their PM is leading the fight against the EU and the Kalergi Plan which they are trying to implement via the guise of 'diversity' and mass third world immigration....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/803167/Migrant-quotas-EU-bitterly-divided-states-clash-court-refugees">http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/ ... t-refugees">http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/803167/Migrant-quotas-EU-bitterly-divided-states-clash-court-refugees

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well, most white people are not, and quite frankly shouldn't be put in that position, especially in their own country......

Then move to the boonies.  It's still very white out here.

That would require him to move more than 2 city blocks away from his mud hut full of ignorance.

All those cities and towns he mentioned....I can almost guarantee he's only visited them in pictures.

The guy is dumber than a stump....he thinks Jews are non white "mongrolized" people because they have a tendency toward curly hair and large noses.

I could spend a days explaining anthropology, the human genome and how environmental adaptation works....but why bother? Science, logic and fact don't penetrate his aura of ignorance. His shield of retarded alt-right stupid is too strong.

BTW, it's been a historical fact since time in memorial that Jew's tend to marry and breed with Jew's, hence the many genetic mutations and genetic diseases within the Ashkenazi Jew population....So where all this mongrolization comes from, only our dimbulb, Neo Nazi, window licker knows.

But don't ask him to explain...he'll just defect the question by ignoring it and he will just project more white supremacy bullshit back.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"I  for one can't wait until the white race is an extreme fucking minority in Canada and throughout the entire Western fucking world. Whites are nothing, but a bunch of lazy, entitled, guilt-ridden, self-loathing, ideologically motivated mental cases.

Can you explain how the country will be better with a bunch of angry drunks like yourself in charge?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I  for one can't wait until the white race is an extreme fucking minority in Canada and throughout the entire Western fucking world. Whites are nothing, but a bunch of lazy, entitled, guilt-ridden, self-loathing, ideologically motivated mental cases.

Can you explain how the country will be better with a bunch of angry drunks like yourself in charge?

First of all, I'm not drunk. Secondly, you are a fairy. That's fine and all, but mys sons have to pay for your ideological madness. The  sooner you white homos die out, the sooner we can reignite this country's potential.

It's nothing personal. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

First of all, I'm not drunk. Secondly, you are a fairy. That's fine and all, but mys sons have to pay for your ideological madness. The  sooner you white homos die out, the sooner we can reignite this country's potential.

Okay, but you troll us with this in your face stuff nearly every time you post here now..

Give it a rest please.

Romero

Buzzed, tipsy... whatever.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I can honestly see myself moving to Hungary when I'm older.  Its a lovely country with traditional European values and they have not fallen prey to Cultural Marxism,at least not yet.

Their PM is leading the fight against the EU and the Kalergi Plan which they are trying to implement via the guise of 'diversity' and mass third world immigration....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/803167/Migrant-quotas-EU-bitterly-divided-states-clash-court-refugees">http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/ ... t-refugees">http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/803167/Migrant-quotas-EU-bitterly-divided-states-clash-court-refugees

But Hungarians aren't white...they are descended from Magyar's, Huns and Mongol tribes. They are Ulgrics...Asian tribes that invaded the Carpathian basin from the Asian stepp.

There is some German and Slovak genetic influenced but Hungarians are not genetically Caucasian or as you so ignorantly put it...."white".....

Again the science of anthropology trumps your ignorance. Feel free to ignore it as you have in this entire thread...we all expect you to.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Buzzed, tipsy... whatever.

ME: sober, levelheaded

YOU: epicene, unmasculine ac_razz

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

That would require him to move more than 2 city blocks away from his mud hut full of ignorance.

All those cities and towns he mentioned....I can almost guarantee he's only visited them in pictures.

The guy is dumber than a stump....he thinks Jews are non white "mongrolized" people because they have a tendency toward curly hair and large noses.

I could spend a days explaining anthropology, the human genome and how environmental adaptation works....but why bother? Science, logic and fact don't penetrate his aura of ignorance. His shield of retarded alt-right stupid is too strong.

BTW, it's been a historical fact since time in memorial that Jew's tend to marry and breed with Jew's, hence the many genetic mutations and genetic diseases within the Ashkenazi Jew population....So where all this mongrolization comes from, only our dimbulb, Neo Nazi, window licker knows.

But don't ask him to explain...he'll just defect the question by ignoring it and he will just project more white supremacy bullshit back.

Oh so now the calorie queen has resorted to ignoring my posts and instead has chosen to refer to me in posts to other people. I guess I should be flattered that such a loud mouthed, outspoken, heavyweight has chosen to concede victory so easily.    :laugh3:

As for me not ever leaving my hometown, are you fucking serious?   :crazy:  

I frequently visited Blackburn a couple of years back because a mate moved there, although in the end he left because he hated the place, and my previous  line of work resulted in me visiting Leicester and Birmingham for a week or so each.  Both of which made me thank the gods I didn't have to live there, as they both were third world infested shit holes.  You should try visiting similar places Renee, because desperate spear chuckers love fat white women.   ac_lmfao

Odinson

I´m just saying that the western lands are better due to white men.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I can honestly see myself moving to Hungary when I'm older.  Its a lovely country with traditional European values and they have not fallen prey to Cultural Marxism,at least not yet.

But Hungarians aren't white...they are descended from Magyar's, Huns and Mongol tribes. They are Ulgrics...Asian tribes that invaded the Carpathian basin from the Asian stepp.

There is some German and Slovak genetic influenced but Hungarians are not genetically Caucasian or as you so ignorantly put it...."white".....

Again the science of anthropology trumps your ignorance. Feel free to ignore it as you have in this entire thread...we all expect you to.

Well, Hungary is widely regarded by white nationalists as a future white homeland and the former leader of the BNP Nick Griffin emigrated there not long ago, so I'm afraid I take their word over yours on the matter.