The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"Scouse, do you think homosexuality is promoted by Jews to destabilize the Western family unit?

I would not doubt it.

Aryan

Quote from: "Thiel"Scouse, do you think homosexuality is promoted by Jews to destabilize the Western family unit?

I think that's one of the reasons yes. They also promote the idea that women should go out to work and have careers rather than stay at home and have kids because it leads to shrinking birthrates like we're seeing today.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I think that's one of the reasons yes. They also promote the idea that women should go out to work and have careers rather than stay at home and have kids because it leads to shrinking birthrates like we're seeing today.....

:crazy:

Aryan

Quote from: "Velvet"

Do you always add such wonderful, insightful content everytime you grace a forum?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

Do you always add such wonderful, insightful content everytime you grace a forum?

I was going to ask you the same question.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I just noticed SCOUSE's post about sex..

Does that post represent your own feelings SCOUSE?

If it does, i didn't know you had traditional values.

In terms of marriage you mean?  I do have 'oldskool' values due to being very close to my nan who, bless her heart, was only ever with one man, my grand dad until he died.  These days the vast majority of women are slags who will jump in bed with anyone...... obviously a lot of men are guilty of this also.

This stems from Jewish influence pushing anti-traditional values and the whole 'if it feels good do it' mentality which has resulted in millions of broken families and  kids being brought up by single mothers where the father is nowhere to be seen.   People these days don't put enough effort into relationships, and think that they can just  replace their partner if things get a bit tough.  This wasn't the case in the past.

This is happening in East Asia too SCOUSE..

The wealthy countries of that region have among the lowest birth rates in the world and high divorce rates.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

In terms of marriage you mean?  I do have 'oldskool' values due to being very close to my nan who, bless her heart, was only ever with one man, my grand dad until he died.  These days the vast majority of women are slags who will jump in bed with anyone...... obviously a lot of men are guilty of this also.

This stems from Jewish influence pushing anti-traditional values and the whole 'if it feels good do it' mentality which has resulted in millions of broken families and  kids being brought up by single mothers where the father is nowhere to be seen.   People these days don't put enough effort into relationships, and think that they can just  replace their partner if things get a bit tough.  This wasn't the case in the past.

The wealthy countries of that region have among the lowest birth rates in the world and high divorce rates.

It must be those pesky Joooos. This time it's the East Asian race they want to destroy.

Anonymous

Affluence and apathy will do that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Affluence and apathy will do that.

It's a natural progression, not an ethnic conspiracy.

Anonymous

^^It's a plot by the Joos to destroy people of any race who move from poverty to  affluence. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Israeli gals are easy. ac_lovestruck

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^It's a plot by the Joos to destroy people of any race who move from poverty to  affluence. :laugh3:

Has to be. :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^It's a plot by the Joos to destroy people of any race who move from poverty to  affluence. :laugh3:

You seem to get a bit riled when the Jewish question is brought up, care to enlighten us on the reason?

Anonymous

You seem to get a bit riled when the Jewish question is brought up, care to enlighten us on the reason?

You're imagining things SCOUSE..

Seoul is one of the most practical people I've ever known from forums..

His interest is in the day to day realities of working, paying bills and building a brighter tomorrow..

You two speak a different language.

Anonymous

Am I riled about jibberish? No, but that's paranoia for you.

I get riled when about questionable policies on trade, taxation, and regulation. You know, tangible things.