Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"And there we have the reason for his political views.  He's an immigrant who grew up in a multicultural city, so he's bound to be pro diversity....

As for myself on the other hand, I was born in a racially homogeneous nation, where non white immigration was miniscule and white people were an overwhelming majority.   See the difference?

I grew up in Whiteville, population damn near ALL white.  I grew up in an all white neighbourhood.  I had all white friends.  My graduating class had two Chinese girls, one black girl, and 4 East Indian guys.  That's out of over 300 kids.  I understand whiteness.

Strangely, I am pro diversity.  I don't feel threatened by other cultures or races or religions.

Isn't that weird?!

Not really, you're a classic example of a middle class liberal who is fortunate enough to live in an affluent area where the turd world hordes haven't yet affected your rosey little utopia in overwhelming numbers.  Give it time though and you types will soon experience the 'joys' of inviting unskilled third world hordes into your surrounding neighbourhoods, and you will experience first hand the problems and disruption they bring.  it's then that you will most likely change your tune...

Amen Scouse. I travel to third world countries every winter. Most of the people in those countries belong in the third world.

That's an odd statement.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"And there we have the reason for his political views.  He's an immigrant who grew up in a multicultural city, so he's bound to be pro diversity....

As for myself on the other hand, I was born in a racially homogeneous nation, where non white immigration was miniscule and white people were an overwhelming majority.   See the difference?

I grew up in Whiteville, population damn near ALL white.  I grew up in an all white neighbourhood.  I had all white friends.  My graduating class had two Chinese girls, one black girl, and 4 East Indian guys.  That's out of over 300 kids.  I understand whiteness.

Strangely, I am pro diversity.  I don't feel threatened by other cultures or races or religions.

Isn't that weird?!

Not really, you're a classic example of a middle class liberal who is fortunate enough to live in an affluent area where the turd world hordes haven't yet affected your rosey little utopia in overwhelming numbers.  Give it time though and you types will soon experience the 'joys' of inviting unskilled third world hordes into your surrounding neighbourhoods, and you will experience first hand the problems and disruption they bring.  it's then that you will most likely change your tune...

Amen Scouse. I travel to third world countries every winter. Most of the people in those countries belong in the third world.

What makes them belong there?

Really?   ac_unsure  

What makes Mexicans belong in Mexico? Or Africans in Africa?  

It's a tough one I know.......

RW

I understand people belong where they live and where they're from but I'm not sure that's what IHJ meant so I asked.

Yes, when I don't know something, I usually ask.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

You don't know very much if your previous track record is anything to go by....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I understand people belong where they live and where they're from but I'm not sure that's what IHJ meant so I asked.

I wish he would explain what he meant too RW.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I understand people belong where they live and where they're from but I'm not sure that's what IHJ meant so I asked.

Don't hold your breath.  People making bigoted statements generally run and hide when confronted.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Don't hold your breath.  People making bigoted statement generally run and hide when confronted.

Except for Shen Li..

She's not afraid to stand by her bigoted, homophobic comments..

Probably due to the fact she doesn't really mean them.

RW

I'm so sick of the bigotry.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Sometimes Shen Li is entertaining. Sometimes  she goes a little too far.

IHJ and Scouse, on the other hand are pure xenophobes.

Aryan

Run and hide when confronted?  

I've stood my ground on this board and answered each and every question which has been put to me, despite many of the questions coming from leftist liberals who have dubious morals and a completely different outlook on the world.

Sorry RW, but you do come across as a half wit most of the time....

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Run and hide when confronted?  

I've stood my ground on this board and answered each and every question which has been put to me, despite many of the questions coming from leftist liberals who have dubious morals and a completely different outlook on the world.

Yeah but you're too stupid to give a toss about what an ignorant prick you look like when you spout off.

:laugh:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE" leftist liberals who have dubious morals and a completely different outlook on the world.

Our opinions are based on actual data. Funny how that works isn't it.

Aryan

Yeah but you're too stupid to give a toss about what an ignorant prick you look like when you spout off.

Says the leafy suburb dwelling privileged liberal who promotes mass immigration and diversity but never experiences any of it first hand.   ac_boring

RW

Says the leafy suburb dwelling privileged liberal who promotes mass immigration and diversity but never experiences any of it first hand.   ac_boring

I have never promoted mass immigration.

No wonder you think I'm an idiot.  You don't have a fucking clue what my position is.

#hookedonphonicsforassholes
Beware of Gaslighters!