The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

"Riled" with a laffy face ... spare us please

Jeez, our nazi is hyper-defensive
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"^^It's a plot by the Joos to destroy people of any race who move from poverty to  affluence. :laugh3:

You seem to get a bit riled when the Jewish question is brought up, care to enlighten us on the reason?

Am I riled about jibberish? No, but that's paranoia for you.

I get riled when about questionable policies on trade, taxation, and regulation. You know, tangible things.

Immigration isn't an issue for you because you're a liberal, that's common knowledge on here....

Having said that, I do think you would change your tune if your homeland was being flooded with every race under the sun and the native people were being overwhelmed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "seoulbro"^^It's a plot by the Joos to destroy people of any race who move from poverty to  affluence. :laugh3:

You seem to get a bit riled when the Jewish question is brought up, care to enlighten us on the reason?

Am I riled about jibberish? No, but that's paranoia for you.

I get riled when about questionable policies on trade, taxation, and regulation. You know, tangible things.

Immigration isn't an issue for you because you're a liberal, that's common knowledge on here....

Having said that, I do think you would change your tune if your homeland was being flooded with every race under the sun and the native people were being overwhelmed.

Seoul told me he wasn't even two years old when he left South Korea..

Canada is his homeland and he grew up in our most multicultural city and had no problems ..

I'm curious as to why you have such difficulty getting along with people who look differently than you do?

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Seoul told me he wasn't even two years old when he left South Korea..

Canada is his homeland and he grew up in our most multicultural city and had no problems ..

And there we have the reason for his political views.  He's an immigrant who grew up in a multicultural city, so he's bound to be pro diversity....

As for myself on the other hand, I was born in a racially homogeneous nation, where non white immigration was miniscule and white people were an overwhelming majority.   See the difference?

I'm curious as to why you have such difficulty getting along with people who look differently than you do?

That isn't the point. The point is mass immigration is overwhelming parts of the UK and native Brits are slowly becoming a minority.  Surely you understand why I take issue with this?

GORDY GAMBINO

You're imagining things SCOUSE..

Seoul is one of the most practical people I've ever known from forums..

His interest is in the day to day realities of working, paying bills and building a brighter tomorrow..

You two speak a different language.

He is a latent homo that wants nothing more than my dick up his ass

Aint gonna happen
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

QuoteAnd there we have the reason for his political views.  He's an immigrant who grew up in a multicultural city, so he's bound to be pro diversity....

So, am I, so is Shen Li, Azhya, Zetsu and cc..

Priscilla immigrated to Canada as an adult..

Are we that difficult to get along with?

QuoteAs for myself on the other hand, I was born in a racially homogeneous nation, where non white immigration was miniscule and white people were an overwhelming majority.

I didn't know you grew up in Poland?

:wink:

I thought you were born in Britain which was as diverse as Calgary when I was there.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"And there we have the reason for his political views.  He's an immigrant who grew up in a multicultural city, so he's bound to be pro diversity....

As for myself on the other hand, I was born in a racially homogeneous nation, where non white immigration was miniscule and white people were an overwhelming majority.   See the difference?

I grew up in Whiteville, population damn near ALL white.  I grew up in an all white neighbourhood.  I had all white friends.  My graduating class had two Chinese girls, one black girl, and 4 East Indian guys.  That's out of over 300 kids.  I understand whiteness.

Strangely, I am pro diversity.  I don't feel threatened by other cultures or races or religions.

Isn't that weird?!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

His interest is in the day to day realities of working, paying bills and building a brighter tomorrow..

Aint gonna happen

I've seen his picture, he's well built..

He'll be a good husband to you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Aint gonna happen

I've seen his picture, he's well built..

He'll be a good husband to you.

Seoulbro is too good for the pig.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"And there we have the reason for his political views.  He's an immigrant who grew up in a multicultural city, so he's bound to be pro diversity....

I grew up in Whiteville, population damn near ALL white.  I grew up in an all white neighbourhood.  I had all white friends.  My graduating class had two Chinese girls, one black girl, and 4 East Indian guys.  That's out of over 300 kids.  I understand whiteness.

Strangely, I am pro diversity.  I don't feel threatened by other cultures or races or religions.

Isn't that weird?!

Not really, you're a classic example of a middle class liberal who is fortunate enough to live in an affluent area where the turd world hordes haven't yet affected your rosey little utopia in overwhelming numbers.  Give it time though and you types will soon experience the 'joys' of inviting unskilled third world hordes into your surrounding neighbourhoods, and you will experience first hand the problems and disruption they bring.  it's then that you will most likely change your tune...

Anonymous

Isn't that weird?!

That is Whiteville.

RW

Isn't that weird?!

Not really, you're a classic example of a middle class liberal who is fortunate enough to live in an affluent area where the turd world hordes haven't yet affected your rosey little utopia in overwhelming numbers.  Give it time though and you types will soon experience the 'joys' of inviting unskilled third world hordes into your surrounding neighbourhoods, and you will experience first hand the problems and disruption they bring.  it's then that you will most likely change your tune...

I didn't stay in white utopia.  I moved to Vancouver where there are lots of ethnic groups and I enjoyed that even more than living in a white washed world.  The advantage and I suppose disadvantage was that I didn't view races as being inherently different because the people from different ethnicities we're very much the same.  That wasn't the case in the city and I liked the diversity.

Now that I live in Whiteville again, I can tell you that outside the cities, your pale utopia still exists just waiting for you to join its ranks.  What are you waiting for?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

So, am I, so is Shen Li, Azhya, Zetsu and cc..

Priscilla immigrated to Canada as an adult..

Are we that difficult to get along with?

FASH you still don't get it.....  I can't keep reiterating the same point.  

As for myself on the other hand, I was born in a racially homogeneous nation, where non white immigration was miniscule and white people were an overwhelming majority.  

I didn't know you grew up in Poland?

:wink:

I thought you were born in Britain which was as diverse as Calgary when I was there.

Britain was overwhelmingly white until we had multiculturalism forced on us by the left and their Jewish puppet masters.  This came to a head in 1997 when Tony Blair a treacherous Rothschild henchman and promoter of the Kalergi Plan gained power, and went on record saying he wanted open borders and as much mass immigration into Britain to 'rub the right's noses in diversity' through levels of mass immigration our country had never seen.  

The left libtard brigade are regarded by many as the main instigators of promoting open borders, multiculturalism and all the various other anti-white agendas which whites have been inflicted with , but those cucks  are merely doing the dirty work of the Juden elites who are hellbent on destroying the white race through widespread miscegenation.

Anonymous

Isn't that weird?!

Amen Scouse. I travel to third world countries every winter. Most of the people in those countries belong in the third world.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Isn't that weird?!

Amen Scouse. I travel to third world countries every winter. Most of the people in those countries belong in the third world.

What makes them belong there?
Beware of Gaslighters!