Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Re: White Genocide

Started by Anonymous, July 13, 2017, 09:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Who cares, probably not considering the 'guy' (I use that term loosely') has plenty of form for being a serial bullshitter...

It seems there were quite a few that cared and you were/are one of them...LOLOLOL

I thought it was great. Trolled the trollers. Everyone latched onto that like a pack of crazed hyena's on a carcass or sharks in a frenzy.

Oh yes, I spent many an hour fretting about whether Blurt had severed his manhood or not...

All hail Blurt teh masta troll.   :001_rolleyes:

kiebers

Who cares, probably not considering the 'guy' (I use that term loosely') has plenty of form for being a serial bullshitter...

It seems there were quite a few that cared and you were/are one of them...LOLOLOL

I thought it was great. Trolled the trollers. Everyone latched onto that like a pack of crazed hyena's on a carcass or sharks in a frenzy.

Oh yes, I spent many an hour fretting about whether Blurt had severed his manhood or not...

I said nothing about spending time. You did spend plenty of words though.... ac_toofunny
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

I said nothing about spending time. You did spend plenty of words though.... ac_toofunny

Which is more than you do huh champ? You barely post half a sentence in an average week...   ac_lmfao

But I guess at your age you need to take it easy right?

RW

He's the strong silent type.  You should try it sometime. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Well, being 'silent' online is a bit retarded really, especially when you frequent these kind of boards.    

Anyway you slags, back on topic please....   :mad:

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well, being 'silent' online is a bit retarded really, especially when you frequent these kind of boards.    

Would you like me to get all the derails out of here?????
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well, being 'silent' online is a bit retarded really, especially when you frequent these kind of boards.    

Would you like me to get all the derails out of here?????

You mean the "spam"?

:laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Cant youse get over the fucken war. And your a fucken Aussie Joo cc didn't involve you lot.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview