Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Re: White Genocide

Started by Anonymous, July 13, 2017, 09:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
And of course nobody is taking your insulting comparison of us to extremists seriously..

And she wasn't drunk either, she was trolling.

Do not let the snippy little faggot get to you. We all know which group we are talking about that the West cannot integrate. It sure as hell isn't you, Shen Li, AA, Zetsu or the Seoul brother.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Romero"http://internationalvillagemall.ca/images/pictures/large/cny2017/CNY-2017-Web-Banner.jpg">

White genocide!

White stupidity.

The Chinese are happy for everyone to share in their festivals.

The Chinese do not seek alternative laws and customs. In fact, many Chinese choose an anglicised name to use in lieu of their Chinese name in English language circumstances.

Chinese people are industrious...you won't find too many on welfare.

But most importantly, the Chinese do not attempt to transplant their core belief system, Communism, in their host country. In fact they revile it.

Comparing Chinese people to muslims, directly or by implication as Romero has just done, is an insult to the Chinese character.

Fucking right it is. He does that every fucking time we discuss Islam's refusal to integrate into the civilized world.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That's ALL we talk about FFS.

Don't like the convo,  start another thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Tell me this, Romero...

Consider the current state of islam in the West; disharmony, distrust, violence, terrorism, extremism, expansionism and dis-integration.

Now, where do YOU think this situation is taking us into the future? A better world?

Do you think, for one moment, that there will be a point in times to come when Islam proclaims that it rejects its violent shibboleths, rejects the dictates in the koran that subjugates and mutilates, proclaims superiority and criminalises homesexuality, and becomes at peace with the infidels?

Do you see THAT happening?

If so, what will precipitate said conversion to Western values?

Hey, he was out for dinner with his life partner and wasn't attacked by Islamists for being a fruit . Therefore,  Islam is not a problem :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Newcomers have been integrating just fine.

There you go again thinking Islam is willing to adapt  because Asians did in the past.  

It's not x-tians  like Fash or Dove that would hang your white homo ass....IT'S ISLAM. You would

I don't like Bill Maher, but he is right about one thing. You white lieberals are in total denial about Islam.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYC5pzbs9s8

Romero

You're a newcomer, Christine. I'm calling you Christine from now on because it's a proper white, Christian, Western, Canadian name and you're going to have to integrate eventually or you can get the fuck out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"You're a newcomer, Christine. I'm calling you Christine from now on because it's a proper white, Christian, Western, Canadian name and you're going to have to integrate eventually or you can get the fuck out.

I was going to call you the same name, you  effeminate wanker. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

QuoteDon't bother feigning your faux outrage over Islam "criminalizing homosexuality". Christians and others do it and you don't give a fuck. It hasn't been Muslims in the West fighting the most against LGBTQ rights

I don't bring my faith into politics, but even those that Christians that do, do not support caning, flogging or hanging gay people..

Maybe a traditional definition of marriage, but that's a far cry from torture and killing..

We have no equivalent of sharia law.

Do you approve of same-sex marriage?

What secular adults do is none of my business.

Maybe the denying homo thinks you are a sharia law craving muslime. After all, the fruity wanker doesn't distinguish between us and Islamists.

Romero

Quote from: "Christine"Maybe the denying homo thinks you are sharia law craving muslime. After all, the fruity wanker doesn't distinguish between us and Islamists.

Oh no, Bricktop is going to be all offended over you being all homophobic and stuff.

He did mention that homophobia has no place in Western society, right?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Maybe the denying homo thinks you are sharia law craving muslime. After all, the fruity wanker doesn't distinguish between us and Islamists.

Oh no, Bricktop is going to be all offended over you being all homophobic and stuff.

He did mention that homophobia has no place in Western society, right?

He won't mind as long as I don't throw your 115 lb white ass off a tall building like a culture would do that you think is just as good at integrating into the West as Chinese are.

Romero

This should be Christine's new avatar. At least it has lots of red for the Canadian commie.

http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/uzbpld-l-610x610-scarf-canada-gloves-red-white-winter-cute.jpg">

Anonymous

^^Dude, you're not helping your cause, whatever that might be.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Dude, you're not helping your cause, whatever that might be.

Simple really. Islam is not a  problem because there are no no go zones yet in Vancouver for him and his life partner to take a romantic stroll through, Chinese are no different from Islamists who reject Western liberalism because I use a Chinese handle and Fash is a bigger danger to his homo white ass than Islam ever will be.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Dude, you're not helping your cause, whatever that might be.

We should have learned from our histories of ridiculous prejudices and stereotypes. We haven't.

I'm not helping my cause??? Dude - the author of this thread thinks that YOU and most everyone else have no place in our society. He's a fucking white supremacist and a fucking Nazi. I'm against his beliefs, so I am against anyone who says anyone can't integrate. Especially since I know for a fact that all our people have more than integrated. People like YOU have made our country what it is.

When people like SCOUSE talk about "white genocide", they want to get rid of people like you.

I find it amusing that many of you are more critical of me than SCOUSE. I've only ever welcomed and appreciated newcomers and that's each and every one of you.

What the fuck does opposition to a violent, barbaric ideology that demands submission or death have to do with bigotry ffs? As you know, it's a ridiculous analogy. Yo

If you wanted to be honest  for a change, you would make a comparison to opposing nazism or Stalinism.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview