The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Ace here is a driving lesson for you.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, July 25, 2017, 03:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://youtu.be/HT7lkpczucE

This is PARK the fucken car....not drive it down fucken skidsville like a fucken old pensioner

Just PARK the fucker.

Yeah they cost 500,000 loonies.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Not sure how well the neighbours would like me if I parked like that...

priscilla1961

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
">https://youtu.be/HT7lkpczucE

This is PARK the fucken car....not drive it down fucken skidsville like a fucken old pensioner

Just PARK the fucker.

Yeah they cost 500,000 loonies.
 :thumbup:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

Do you make 'the eye' while making eye contact?

I would imagine over the loud motor you let one ripper while making 'the eye'...

Angry White Male

Bricktop

Its not a real GT, Gordy.

A mockup, with a supercharger fitted. You won't get $500K for a chopped up model. Needs to be original, and perfectly restored. Its also unregistered, suggesting its a drag car.

Doing idiotic burnouts will kill the clutch as well.

GORDY GAMBINO

Agree Sarge.

Got cases going back 30 years where VIN badges substituted turning fuck all into a GENUINE GTHO Phase 3.

yeah 500k is ex Moffat street car with full papers.

Aces wifs arse has taken more traction than that weak excuse for a burnout that he did in the Pony Car.

FUCK THE POLICE.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Counterfeiting GTHO's is an old scam.

Harder these days with the ability to check VIN's online, and with a register being kept by Ford Australia.

They are all pretty much validated by Ford, and any that isn't by now is a copy.

Angry White Male

Those old muscle cars seem quite rare in Australia.  Four door body style seemed to be the "go-to" configuration for many of 'em then, in contrast to North America.

Just for fun, I've pulled up the performance specs of a stock GTHO Falcon:

1971 Falcon GTHO:  0 - 60 mph - 8.4 seconds.

1/4 mile: 14.4 seconds

My Mustang:  0 - 60 mph - 5.1 seconds.

1/4 mile:  13.6 seconds.

As we can see, these are both fairly powerful cars, but one must remember that newer Mustangs have more favourable front/rear weight distribution, and obviously today we have better tires.

The old cars wouldn't pick up speed once the tires are spinning like the the new ones will...  That's why the Mustang doesn't look like it's doing much, but you'd be surprised how fast that thing will pick up speed, even spinning right through first gear...  It still moves, instead of sitting and spinning.

Bricktop

My Honda;

5.8 seconds to reach 60 mph, and it did the quarter mile in 14.2 at 98.1

And it's a normally aspirated 2 litre.

Angry White Male

Those figures seem quite "liberal," but I wont doubt them...  Knowing the model and the year, I could verify.

Remember, you guys generally have had different models sold there, as to what was available here...

Bricktop

Check them all you like.

Your "muscle" car would get its nose ahead in a straight line...but then a corner appears...

Angry White Male

The GT models don't actually handle that badly...  Mine still has the solid rear axle, but the newer Mustangs have an independent rear suspension now, for improved handling.  That, and with the new Coyote engine?  They actually handle quite well, and have more power.

Mine is the last year of the 4.6 liter V8.  The new 5.0 Coyote V8 is a whole different beast!

Bricktop

One of my sons is Sales Manager for a Ford dealership.

I get to drive all the toys, including the Falcon GT, the Mustang, and the Focus RS.

Now, I will be the first to admit that like many of my age the Mustang is an icon of our age, and I would never knock one back if it were offered.

That said, the modern Mustang is a tame gelding compared to its ancestors of the 60's and 70's. The 5 litre V8 is a nice motor, but it is far from a performance car. It's a homage to the original, and a nice one at that.

But don't try to match it with an Impreza, Honda S2000, Civic Type R, or even a Golf GTI. Its not in that class.

Its a cool cruiser reminiscent of times gone by...that is all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview