Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

One Dead in Virginia

Started by RW, August 12, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Something has got to give.  Government is too big and people are morons.

I think the racial tension is hard to comprehend as a Canadian.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"If this  is fucking terrorism, than Bernie Sanders supporters are the same as Hamas.

The driver didn't target Western civilization, he went after political opponents....just like Sanders' goons.

It's so funnny how you fold like a cheap shirt when the shoe is on the Muslim foot.

Hypocrisy exposed.

Definitions of

conflate

v mix together different elements

ac_razz

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Something has got to give.  Government is too big and people are morons.

I guess.  I dont understand the hate between black and white...they have more history tho.

Bricktop

Welcome to the new world. Division, fragmentation, loathing and violence will become the norm...or is that "has" become the norm.

A world created by flawed and iniquitous ideology, driven by the urge to control us, rather than govern us. An entire industry created simply to tell us what to do, where the rewards for the sultans of this new enterprise can be immense, and the consequences profound.

A thousand tribes locked in battle for power and control.

The culmination of the grand deception that we called "democracy".

RW

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I guess.  I dont understand the hate between black and white...they have more history tho.

I don't understand it either but it's deep rooted and I don't see that gap closing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As far as I'm aware they were protesting against the Black Lives Matter tards and the rest of the anti-white Commies.

No actually they weren't.  The Black Lives and the rest of the anti crowd were there protesting their white supremacy shit.  The lefties were the responders.

[size=150]

They were protesting the removal of a fucking statue of Robert E. Lee!
[/size]

"Charlottesville city council in April voted to remove a statue of Confederate leader Robert E. Lee, one of the last standing Confederate monuments in the state. The statue stands in a park that was also recently renamed from Lee Park to Emancipation Park. Although the removal of the statue is still pending litigation, white nationalists are opposing the decision in an effort to cling on to their white history."

I don't know how the fuck that's "white history" when it's also "black history" because it's American history but I'm not going to get too picky for you to get the point.

Anyway, they decided that constituted an attack on their whiteness.

White rights activist Jason Kessler, a Charlottesville resident who organized Saturday's "Unite the Right" protest, blamed all "the anti-white hatred that's coming out of the city" as the reason for the rally, CNN reported.

Now I don't know what "RIGHTS" the removal of a fucking statue is imposing on but like cc so aptly pointed out, it's stupid.

Quote above from: http://www.newsweek.com/white-nationalist-rally-charlottesville-virginia-650108">http://www.newsweek.com/white-nationali ... nia-650108">http://www.newsweek.com/white-nationalist-rally-charlottesville-virginia-650108
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Oh well, whatever the reason for the protest, it seems a lot of anti-white ass was kicked.  :pop:

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Oh well, whatever the reason for the protest, it seems a lot of anti-white ass was kicked.  :pop:

No one's life is worth the placement of a statue just like no lives lost in London are worth it in the name of Islam.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Sorry but I have absolutely no sympathy for a dead Red.  They loathe us and have declared war against the white race.  

I've just heard on the radio this second that the death toll is now at 3...........

Aryan

https://data1.cupsell.pl/upload/generator/18979/640x420/263210_print-trimmed-2.png?resize=max_sizes&key=55f9a22768eed085006592c1174c0235">

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sorry but I have absolutely no sympathy for a dead Red.  They loath us and have declared war against the white race.  

I've just heard on the radio this second that the death toll is now at 3...........

Ah fuck.  That's terrible :(. It was a helicopter crash that added two.  :(

I don't hate white supremecists.  I disagree with their ideology.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Yeah I just read about the helicopter crash, I don't see why they're linking that with the protests, as it surely was just an accident...

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah I just read about the helicopter crash, I don't see why they're linking that with the protests, as it surely was just an accident...

Yeah I haven't figured that out either.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

"Charlottesville is considered a liberal college town - and 86% of the county voted for Hillary Clinton in last year's presidential elections."

Does a picture need to be drawn?

A liberal town seeks to remove a statue of a man many see as a hero to those of the opposite persuasion.

Once again, at the root of these conflicts we see leftards in action. There was no necessity to remove the statue other than it apparently contradicted with leftist idealism. To then scream when there is a reaction is a typical leftist tactic.

As dumb as the whole thing is, and as lamentable as ANY death is, this need not have happened if the left had not tried to impose its ideological morality on the community at large.

Aryan

Funny how all universities, colleges and other education establishments seem to always be 'liberal' isn't it?  It's as though western academia has been infiltrated and subverted by an 'unknown' entity...   :icon_wink: