The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

One Dead in Virginia

Started by RW, August 12, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Unknown?

Only if you're blind, stupid or both.

RW

How many statues of Hilter are littered around Germany?

How many should there be?

I think it's funny that a bunch of white supremacist idiots protest violently over a fucking statue, claiming "white rights".

Lefties can be ridiculous but this story is about righties being abject idiots this time.

Running over people is also INDEFENSIBLE.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Funny how all universities, colleges and other education establishments seem to always be 'liberal' isn't it?  It's as though western academia has been infiltrated and subverted by an 'unknown' entity...   :icon_wink:

Critical thinking skills will do that to people :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"Unknown?

Only if you're blind, stupid or both.

So you agree that Cultural Marxism in various forms has infested academia?

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"How many statues of Hilter are littered around Germany?

I think it's funny that a bunch of white supremacist idiots protest violently over a fucking statue, claiming "white rights".

Lefties can be ridiculous but this story is about righties being abject idiots this time.

I'm pretty sure that most if not all Hitler statues were pulled down decades ago.  Hell, you can't even visit his place of birth because the Jews don't want people turning it into a shrine or place of worship.

cc

Been out - Dunno if anyone reported this perp driver or not

20-year-old James Fields of Ohio had been arrested following the attack.

"He has been charged with second degree murder, three counts of malicious wounding and failing to stop at an accident that resulted in a death," Kumer said in an email.

Ohio state vehicle registration records show that a Dodge Challenger car with a licence plate matching the one used in the attack is registered to Fields at his address in Maumee.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/12/virginia-unite-the-right-rally-protest-violence">https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... t-violence">https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/12/virginia-unite-the-right-rally-protest-violence
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Comparing Hitler to a Confederate general is irrational and stupid.

Many Americans regard Lee as a hero. Personally, I have no clue either way. If they think he acted heroically so be it.

If the leftards running the town decided, for ideological reasons, to pull down the statue, and failed to foresee a backlash from Americans with a different perspective, then they acted recklessly and foolishly.

Killing people who disagree with you is contemptuous...but this is the degree of hostility and fury the left wilfully and deliberately generates. Now watch the poor victim become martyred.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I'm pretty sure that most if not all Hitler statues were pulled down decades ago.  Hell, you can't even visit his place of birth because the Jews don't want people turning it into a shrine or place of worship.

So I guess objectionable history isn't always displayed in bronze.

Statues get pulled down.  Is that worth some 20 year old kid mowing down protestors for?

Not in my world.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc"Been out - Dunno if anyone reported this perp driver or not

20-year-old James Fields of Ohio had been arrested following the attack.

"He has been charged with second degree murder, three counts of malicious wounding and failing to stop at an accident that resulted in a death," Kumer said in an email.

Ohio state vehicle registration records show that a Dodge Challenger car with a licence plate matching the one used in the attack is registered to Fields at his address in Maumee.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/12/virginia-unite-the-right-rally-protest-violence">https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... t-violence">https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/12/virginia-unite-the-right-rally-protest-violence

What a waste all around.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Charlottesville is only a couple hours from me.

Just read the article, it appears it was indeed over the statue of Lee being pulled down, and people being rightfully upset. They were lucky this happened in northern VA, as further south here, there would prolly not of even been a counter protest, nor would the statue prolly of come down. Hell we still fly the flag around these parts.

Robert E Lee was indeed a hero, and came from VA, he fought for VA, and people of the South. That war was not over slavery, as the textbooks (from the side that won) claim. It was a war over states rights, and not to be controlled by Big Brother. The South was being heavily taxed to support the north, and people got tired of it. The slavery excuse was a small fraction of what was being fought over. My Grandfathers name is Robert Lee _____. My family fought for the South in that war. We are actually a peaceful people but we are getting tired of getting stepped on.

If you want my analysis based on the article, the driver used his car as a defense weapon. The counter protestors were clashing and starting shit as usual, and perhaps the driver felt him and his friends were in danger, I have no idea to be honest. It should not have been done unless it was really necessary. The crash didnt happen til 2 hours after the clashing began. That statue should not have come down here in Virginia. It equals pulling down a Martin Luther King Jr. statue in the middle of black town.

I cant see any of the videos, Im guessing they are being pulled. They are using the crash to portray the white side badly, but Im willing to bet the other side was acting up long before the crash happened.

Shame on Terry McAuliffe, and the rest of the fuckers trying to make the past disappear. They took away our confederate license plate too after that incident in South Carolina. You know why THEY are trying to make it look so bad, and cover it up so bad... cause they are afraid of it happening again.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

The comments in that link by the OP say a lot.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"Charlottesville is only a couple hours from me.

Just read the article, it appears it was indeed over the statue of Lee being pulled down, and people being rightfully upset. They were lucky this happened in northern VA, as further south here, there would prolly not of even been a counter protest, nor would the statue prolly of come down. Hell we still fly the flag around these parts.

Robert E Lee was indeed a hero, and came from VA, he fought for VA, and people of the South. That war was not over slavery, as the textbooks (from the side that won) claim. It was a war over states rights, and not to be controlled by Big Brother. The South was being heavily taxed to support the north, and people got tired of it. The slavery excuse was a small fraction of what was being fought over. My Grandfathers name is Robert Lee _____. My family fought for the South in that war. We are actually a peaceful people but we are getting tired of getting stepped on.

If you want my analysis based on the article, the driver used his car as a defense weapon. The counter protestors were clashing and starting shit as usual, and perhaps the driver felt him and his friends were in danger, I have no idea to be honest. It should not have been done unless it was really necessary. The crash didnt happen til 2 hours after the clashing began. That statue should not have come down here in Virginia. It equals pulling down a Martin Luther King Jr. statue in the middle of black town.

I cant see any of the videos, Im guessing they are being pulled. They are using the crash to portray the white side badly, but Im willing to bed the other side was acting up long before the crash happened.

Shame on Terry McAuliffe, and the rest of the fuckers trying to make the past disappear. They took away our confederate license plate too after that incident in South Carolina. You know why THEY are trying to make it look so bad, and cover it up so bad... cause they are afraid of it happening again.

I agree with you on historical context.  I think we are losing the reminders of our history to PC bullshit.

I can't comment on the history as I haven't studied it but slavery is a big emotional issue.  That said, why can't people embrace having those discussions in the shadow of a statue reminding them of it?  Instead they have become these symbols of CURRENT oppression.  What these historical people have done should not be forgotten whether good, bad or ugly.

That said, that "defense" thing is utter bullshit.  I can't let you excuse murder like it was in self defense.  He ran over people he disagreed with.  That's HEINOUS.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"
I agree with you on historical context.  I think we are losing the reminders of our history to PC bullshit.

I can't comment on the history as I haven't studied it but slavery is a big emotional issue.  That said, why can't people embrace having those discussions in the shadow of a statue reminding them of it?  Instead they have become these symbols of CURRENT oppression.  What these historical people have done should not be forgotten whether good, bad or ugly.

That said, that "defense" thing is utter bullshit.  I can't let you excuse murder like it was in self defense.  He ran over people he disagreed with.  That's HEINOUS.

I agree slavery was bad, but their own African chiefs sold them out. A lot of slaves were treated pretty good as they were suppose to be. Some were treated badly, in the north and south. There was a lack of manpower here, and workers were needed. Of course thats not the case today. The North also was not required to give up slavery for several years after the war. Lincoln even admitted it wasnt over slavery, it was about keeping the South from breaking off. They tried to force us back in, and we rebelled. Berry Sweet knows a lot on all this too I believe lol.

Im not saying the murder was the right thing to do, nor do I know what was happening as the vids were pulled. Something drove this man (no pun intended lol) to plow through an angry mob. Maybe the angry mob nailed his wife with a rock or something, I honestly dont know. All I was saying, was if I had a mob attacking my friends and family with weapons, outnumbered maybe, then some kind of action should of been taken. I dont agree with murder though, period.

The statue should not of came down, none of this would of happened. Its like poking a stick at a hive of bees.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"

I agree slavery was bad, but their own African chiefs sold them out. A lot of slaves were treated pretty good as they were suppose to be. Some were treated badly, in the north and south. There was a lack of manpower here, and workers were needed. Of course thats not the case today. The North also was not required to give up slavery for several years after the war. Lincoln even admitted it wasnt over slavery, it was about keeping the South from breaking off. They tried to force us back in, and we rebelled. Berry Sweet knows a lot on all this too I believe lol.

Im not saying the murder was the right thing to do, nor do I know what was happening as the vids were pulled. Something drove this man (no pun intended lol) to plow through an angry mob. Maybe the angry mob nailed his wife with a rock or something, I honestly dont know. All I was saying, was if I had a mob attacking my friends and family with weapons, outnumbered maybe, then some kind of action should of been taken. I dont agree with murder though, period.

The statue should not of came down, none of this would of happened. Its like poking a stick at a hive of bees.

The statue hasn't been taken down.  City council was discussing taking it down.

He plowed into the backs of people then took off.  He's a murderer and if he had been a Muslim, he'd be a terrorist.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

So I guess objectionable history isn't always displayed in bronze.

Statues get pulled down.  Is that worth some 20 year old kid mowing down protestors for?

Not in my world.

No offence but from what I can gather you're wrapped in a cocoon in some white middle class liberal neighbourhood which is devoid of crime and the 'joys' state sponsored diversity and multiculturalism brings.....  

Quite frankly you aren't in a position to give any sort of accurate judgement on what real life is like outside of the bubble you reside in.  

This especially applies to your complete lack of understanding of what things are like here in England, as the stats you have quoted are woefully inaccurate.