The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

One Dead in Virginia

Started by RW, August 12, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "RW"
The statue hasn't been taken down.  City council was discussing taking it down.

He plowed into the backs of people then took off.  He's a murderer and if he had been a Muslim, he'd be a terrorist.

I saw a couple videos finally, it looks as if people protesting the statue being taken down were standing on the steps and defending themselves because a TON more BLM's fuckers were surrounding them and hurling things at them. The ones defending themselves were having to use riot shields to protect themselves. Thats bullshit. Then at some point they all started clashing. The driver looks to of come down a street and then plowed. So now I dont think that the drivers actions were in self defense and wrong more than likely. BLM instigated it. Imagine it on the other foot, 200 Klan members showing up where 50 blacks are protesting a statue of King coming down, then hurling things at them. The driver was wrong, but so was BLM.

I saw that video too. You are right.

Anonymous

Two violent, but opposing groups clashed and one person is dead. Kind of like rival gangs.

GORDY GAMBINO

push one group far enough and this is what happens

there blackys stuck their big hoover coon noses in whites bizzo so he got run the fuck over

3 are dead

whahaha

man ya gotta laugh
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"push one group far enough and this is what happens

there blackys stuck their big hoover coon noses in whites bizzo so he got run the fuck over

3 are dead

whahaha

man ya gotta laugh

I thought there was one death.

RW

The guy who drove into those people is being held without bail.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"The guy who drove into those people is being held without bail.

Anyone else charged on either side?

RW

Virginia State Police said Saturday night that three people had been arrested in connection to the rally. Troy Dunigan, 21, of Chattanooga, Tenn., was charged with disorderly conduct; Jacob L. Smith, 21, of Louisa, Va., was charged with misdemeanor assault and battery; and James M. O'Brien, 44, of Gainesville, Fla., was charged with carrying a concealed weapon, Virginia State Police said.  

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-nationalists-rally-charlottesville-live-updates/">http://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-natio ... e-updates/">http://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-nationalists-rally-charlottesville-live-updates/
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

QuoteI thought there was one death.

2 died in helicopter crash. Copter was acting in regard to the situation. Not sure whether cops or military
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Now here's a strong message from the Govenor of VA:

Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

The guy had a mental health history, came from Ohio. This guy did wrong, yet the whole white crowd was shamed. Why was the BLM crowd not shamed for showing up and instigating, especially since the white crowd had permit to protest, and BLM did not. Not one word of that.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

I cant hear the audio here at work RW, I'll check the vid later. BUT, the title says he tells whitey to go home, they had the permit! Why were the anti protesters not dispersed sooner and sent home.

Blazor

No wonder police would not help the whites, they pulled the permit right before the event, which allowed for the counter protestors to fight the whites and the police not interfere!

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"The guy had a mental health history, came from Ohio. This guy did wrong, yet the whole white crowd was shamed. Why was the BLM crowd not shamed for showing up and instigating, especially since the white crowd had permit to protest, and BLM did not. Not one word of that.

BLM isn't innocent by any stretch.  They need to be viewed and treated the same as these supremacist thugs - same shit, different colour.  We shouldn't have time for any of them.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"No wonder police would not help the whites, they pulled the permit right before the event, which allowed for the counter protestors to fight the whites and the police not interfere!

I don't think it's a racial thing with the police because I saw videos of police protecting whites too.

I seriously can't believe soneone in the US was killed by a neonazi over a statue in this day and age.  That's FUCKED UP.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

QuoteNo wonder police would not help the whites, they pulled the permit right before the event, which allowed for the counter protestors to fight the whites and the police not interfere!

Apparently that is the case. Pullling it at the last moment served no purpose other than to protect those who gave the permit initially. Videos show cops backing off and allowing attacks.

Further, the city / state were unforgivably negligent it not supplying many more cops initially when violence was an obvious "given"

No matter the above, and no matter that both sides were scum, the car attack is an event all of its own. It was wilful murder to kill MANY. Miraculous that more were not killed because clearly he set out to kill as many as possible
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell