Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

next stop for Charlottesville violence is Quebec City

Started by Anonymous, August 18, 2017, 06:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

There will be violence if the two sides are allowed to get close to each other..

Why not have one extremist side march and yell one weekend and the following weekend the other equally wacky and violent group and can have their turn..

Quebec City's emergency services would probably welcome the idea.

MONTREAL — An anti-fascist group is organizing a counter-protest against a demonstration in Quebec City on Sunday that is being planned by a far-right group.

Montreal Antifasciste says in a statement it's calling on anti-fascist and anti-racist groups to head to the provincial capital to oppose La Meute's demonstration.

The call comes after at least two Quebecers were identified participating in a white supremacist rally last week in Charlottesville, Va.

One of them, outed as a member of La Meute, was suspended from the right-wing group pending an investigation.

Quebec City police say they are aware of the possibility of duelling protests.

Police spokesman David Poitras says that while the right to protest is a constitutional right, authorities won't tolerate violence, vandalism or other criminal acts.

The Canadian Press

realgrimm

Oh yeah, duelling is legal here in Canada now, this should be entertaining :punish:  :bash3:  :t0135:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Oh yeah, duelling is legal here in Canada now, this should be entertaining

Not for me it won't..

But, it will be the same thing as South of the border with politicians milking it to shame opposing politicians into saying the problem is only one side and not the other..

Keep this circus in the USA please.

realgrimm

I think they should  cordon off a section and let them just have at it..

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"I think they should  cordon off a section and let them just have at it..

I'm sure you are not alone in that opinion realgrimm.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"There will be violence if the two sides are allowed to get close to each other..

Why not have one extremist side march and yell one weekend and the following weekend the other equally wacky and violent group and can have their turn..

MONTREAL — An anti-fascist group is organizing a counter-protest against a demonstration in Quebec City on Sunday that is being planned by a far-right group.

Montreal Antifasciste says in a statement it's calling on anti-fascist and anti-racist groups to head to the provincial capital to oppose La Meute's demonstration.

The call comes after at least two Quebecers were identified participating in a white supremacist rally last week in Charlottesville, Va.

One of them, outed as a member of La Meute, was suspended from the right-wing group pending an investigation.

Police spokesman David Poitras says that while the right to protest is a constitutional right, authorities won't tolerate violence, vandalism or other criminal acts.

The Canadian Press

Sorry what is this demonstration about?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"There will be violence if the two sides are allowed to get close to each other..

The Canadian Press

Sorry what is this demonstration about?

I don't think it really matters. The result will be rocks and piss filled balloons thrown.

Anonymous

I checked and several Quebeckers  participated in the riots in Charlottesville on the far right side. I don't know if any people from Quebec went down for the far left side.

I'm really sick of violent anarchist protesters period.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"I checked and several Quebeckers  participated in the riots in Charlottesville on the far right side. I don't know if any people from Quebec went down for the far left side.

I'm really sick of racism and all the violent shit that comes with it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I checked and several Quebeckers  participated in the riots in Charlottesville on the far right side. I don't know if any people from Quebec went down for the far left side.

I'm really sick of racism and all the violent shit that comes with it.

I'm sick of extremist intolerance period..

We've had mix ups in Calgary and both sides are equally intolerant..

Perhaps realgrimm's suggestion has some merit.

ac_umm

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"I'm really sick of racism and all the violent shit that comes with it.

Are you really?

Then let's start treating everyone as equals.

Are you prepared to handle that?  I don't think you are...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"I'm really sick of racism and all the violent shit that comes with it.

Are you really?

Then let's start treating everyone as equals.

Are you prepared to handle that?  I don't think you are...

Double standards.

Isn't tolerance as long as you only tolerate what the elites tell us to.

realgrimm

">https://www.facebook.com/WorldCloudLA/videos/599970963460423/