Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dialysis

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 18, 2017, 10:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

It sure will put a dent on her plans. She has plans to go abroad in May. I wonder if she will be back on track by then.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It sure will put a dent on her plans. She has plans to go abroad in May. I wonder if she will be back on track by then.

It will depend on what's causing her issues with her kidneys.  If the issue goes away, she could be good to go.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

This seems to be the problem: Elevated creatinine level signifies impaired kidney function or kidney disease. As the kidneys become impaired for any reason, the creatinine level in the blood will rise due to poor clearance of creatinine by the kidneys. Abnormally high levels of creatinine thus warn of possible malfunction or failure of the kidneys.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

JOE

Quote from: "Angry White Male"They filter your blood.

I'll filter my brain with a bullet before I deal with that...

My family knows this also, so it won't come as a surprise.

Well S'Mel, ya might wanna get a vial of cyanide too.

Just like some guy called a Mr. A. Hitler did back in '45.

You bein and admirer of him an' all.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLmnTOQ2YpM

Ya never know, the gun might miss or misfire & could end up as a vegetable instead.

Better keep the vial for insurance, eh S'Mel?

Odinson

Why won't anyone talk to me? ac_crying

Blazor

Quote from: "Alcoholic"Why won't anyone talk to me? ac_crying

Hey I just quoted you in my funeral thread lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Alcoholic"Why won't anyone talk to me? ac_crying

Hey I just quoted you in my funeral thread lol.

That's the most attention he's ever had on these forums.

:laugh:

@realAzhyaAryola

Thankfully, the dialysis patient I was talking about is no longer getting dialysis. For now, this is over. They removed the catheters too. No more dialysis, we are told. I hope that is truly the case.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Thankfully, the dialysis patient I was talking about is no longer getting dialysis. For now, this is over. They removed the catheters too. No more dialysis, we are told. I hope that is truly the case.

That is wonderful news Azhya.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Thankfully, the dialysis patient I was talking about is no longer getting dialysis. For now, this is over. They removed the catheters too. No more dialysis, we are told. I hope that is truly the case.

Thats awesome! I hope your friend tries to maintain a healthy lifestyle so as to not ever have to go back on that again. I feel like my dad's pill consumption added to his kidney demise.

Anonymous

Thats awesome! I hope your friend tries to maintain a healthy lifestyle so as to not ever have to go back on that again. I feel like my dad's pill consumption added to his kidney demise.

Prescription medication Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yeah, a LOT. Im sure some he needed, some he may not of. He considered the pain relievers and stress medicine and such as party favors more so. Was always trying to get me to take some, I hate pills though, medicine in general. He use to smoke pot, but his wife of the past 25 years or so made him quit smoking it back then since its illegal. He found that he could get pills legally, so that became his thing.

Anonymous

Yeah, a LOT. Im sure some he needed, some he may not of. He considered the pain relievers and stress medicine and such as party favors more so. Was always trying to get me to take some, I hate pills though, medicine in general. He use to smoke pot, but his wife of the past 25 years or so made him quit smoking it back then since its illegal. He found that he could get pills legally, so that became his thing.

My husband knows a young man who developed a prescription drug addiction after breaking several bones in an atv accident..

It's very sad.

Blazor

My husband knows a young man who developed a prescription drug addiction after breaking several bones in an atv accident..

It's very sad.

Ah damn, I hate pills. I can understand a need to relieve pain, but they do become addicting and damaging.

Blazor

Pills remind me of mechanic in a can, you know, stuff you put in your car to make it run better, but in the end it just masks the issue and compounds the problem.