Poll: 40% of Americans blame both sides for Charlottesville Violence

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2017, 07:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO":pop: It's on folks

Not, if the Ukrainian redneck runs out of bowel wash.

I'll take it over that Jinro soju piss.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Booze everyday is dead end.

GORDY GAMBINO

so is going up and down the same rail your wifs pussy same same grind when u get one of them blakcys when u retire u fuck her arse
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"

Booze everyday is dead end.

There's a lot of dead enders around here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

http://breaking911.com/breaking-news-feds-arrest-man-bomb-plot-confederate-monument-houston/">Where this craziness all ends nobody knows ... but it won't end "well"

Houston Man Plotted Bomb Attack on Confederate Monument, Feds Say - Caught in act

HOUSTON – A 25-year-old man has been taken into custody for attempting to 'maliciously damage or destroy property receiving federal financial assistance', announced Acting U.S. Attorney Abe Martinez. The charges come after the FBI and ATF raided a home in Houston Sunday.

According to the complaint, on the evening of Aug. 19, 2017, a Houston park ranger observed Schneck kneeling among the bushes in front of the General Dowling Monument located in Hermann Park in Houston. Schneck was allegedly holding two small boxes with various items inside to include what appeared to be duct tape and wires.

After placing the boxes on the ground per the ranger's request, Schneck then allegedly took a drink from plastic bottle but immediately spit it on the ground. The ranger then noticed a timer and wires in the box and notified the Houston Police Department (HPD), according to the complaint.

The clear liquid was field tested as was a white powdery substance found in a small, black aluminum tube which revealed they were most likely nitroglycerin and Hexamethylene triperoxide diamine (HMTD), respectively, according to the charges. HMTD is a high explosive organic compound used as an initiating, or primary explosive.

http://www.texasescapes.com/Houston/Images/DickDowlingMonument205EdCotham.jpg">

This is what the crazies have given birth to and are encouraging.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

How can there be any doubt in anyone's mind that there are two guilty parties. In fact, if had not been for the anarchists the rightist march would not be newsworthy.

RW

So you just let racists walk through your streets chanting their hate shit and do nothing?

Nowhere has that happened in present day.

And I think those dumb racist asshats are finally starting to get the message.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

No matter how much we dislike their message and what they advocate, the supremacists had every right to rally because we are allowed our freedom of speech in this nation. Their opponents should have just let them be. It is also important for us to hear what the supremacists have to say so that we are well-informed as what exactly they are saying. I say this even though I am not a supporter of their cause.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No matter how much we dislike their message and what they advocate, the supremacists had every right to rally because we are allowed our freedom of speech in this nation. Their opponents should have just let them be. It is also important for us to hear what the supremacists have to say so that we are well-informed as what exactly they are saying. I say this even though I am not a supporter of their cause.

Hate speech is illegal here and it seems to work out well that way because hate speech tends to result in violence.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No matter how much we dislike their message and what they advocate, the supremacists had every right to rally because we are allowed our freedom of speech in this nation. Their opponents should have just let them be. It is also important for us to hear what the supremacists have to say so that we are well-informed as what exactly they are saying. I say this even though I am not a supporter of their cause.

I agree the tiny extreme rightists should be free to speak without being physically attacked by a mad larger mob of violent anarchists. But, it's not important I listen to them. Watching the grass grow is more important to me than listening to the shrill whining of Scouse types.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"So you just let racists walk through your streets chanting their hate shit and do nothing?

Nowhere has that happened in present day.

And I think those dumb racist asshats are finally starting to get the message.

You don't really get it, do you?

RW

Oh what don't I get?  I've looked at it from all sides.  I've been called a traitor and a racist while figuring it out. Same shit, different side.
Beware of Gaslighters!