welcome Harry

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2017, 10:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

For $4?!? That's crazy!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"That slice is a medium to large pizza.

ac_wot

Yeah! lol, HUGE!

I can eat one slice, beyond that is a struggle lol. Slices are only $4.

A slice one third that size is five dollars Canadian in the food court in one of the malls here.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
A slice one third that size is five dollars Canadian in the food court in one of the malls here.

Honestly if ya go to the mall around here, its close to the same. Benny's is a spot downtown. A whole pizza at Benny's is $40 I think lol. Gotta make sure the box will fit in your vehicle first lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

We have a small mom and pop pizza place just south of Houston that has been around since 1948. They make a 3 foot by 5 foot rectangular pizza. Big Humphreys. He was a professional wrestler before I was born...LOL Not quite the same now but still a good pie.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"We have a small mom and pop pizza place just south of Houston that has been around since 1948. They make a 3 foot by 5 foot rectangular pizza. Big Humphreys. He was a professional wrestler before I was born...LOL Not quite the same now but still a good pie.....

Yeah I would have a hard time fitting that in the Jeep lol.

realgrimm

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"OFF TOPIC!!

We need to bump your thread man! Harry aint suppose to have more posts in his this early on in the ballgame  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Honestly if ya go to the mall around here, its close to the same. Benny's is a spot downtown. A whole pizza at Benny's is $40 I think lol. Gotta make sure the box will fit in your vehicle first lol.

And the pizza in one's stomach.

Anonymous

Has Harry the fairy fucked off back to his little friends on TRF?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Has Harry the fairy fucked off back to his little friends on TRF?

I don't know.

RW

You don't care either so why even discuss it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Sayonara Harry. Thanks gor driving by, er I mean dropping in. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Sayonara Harry. Thanks gor driving by, er I mean dropping in. ac_toofunny

:laugh:

Aryan

Ahh the Third Rail Forum, I'd forgotten about that place. I wonder if Gallium/Pointbreak is still on there spewing his particular brand of verbal diarrhea.......

He never did forget about me and Dilf exposing his panty sniffing deviancy.   ac_toofunny

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ahh the Third Rail Forum, I'd forgotten about that place. I wonder if Gallium/Pointbreak is still on there spewing his particular brand of verbal diarrhea.......

He never did forget about me and Dilf exposing his panty sniffing deviancy.   ac_toofunny

That guy made Herman look like a fucking saint.
Beware of Gaslighters!