Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

welcome Harry

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2017, 10:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

And don't even try to reach my level, RW.

We know how you went nuts multiple times while behind the control panel.

Don't even try with me...

Angry White Male

Putting you behind the panel was just about as bad as when they put Blurt behind the panel, when Evs had her mental breakdown...

IT DIDN'T FUCKING WORK!

They should of just put me behind the panel, since the outcome would have been better all around.

However, due to you fucking hags not having a brain, you repeat the same fucking mistakes again and again.

RW

Yeah they keep letting you come back.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Yeah they keep letting you come back.

No they don't.

I'm here for a reason.

Besides, Evs is really letting things slide...  She has replaced Oscar with Karl.

Pretty sad.

Quite honestly?  Her forum is finished.

There are more regs here, than there...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

RW, your history isn't exactly stellar.

I'm no fucking pope, but it's funny how you try to do what you do also...

Remember, not all posters are complete idiots.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

You go to bed.

Dream of Oscar.

And then expect the rest of us to take you seriously...

Sure...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Couch Potato"Shen Li's  husband.

Exactly...

I can't believe a right-winged Chink would even entertain the thought of getting stuffed with Negro dick...

The world works in magical ways.

I work with right wing guys, only to find that a couple of them are married to Flips.

Funny how this goes...  Talk is just talk...  They hate immigrants, yet are married to Flips.

Remember, most people are fucking idiots, and really cannot handle life properly.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You go to bed.

Dream of Oscar.

And then expect the rest of us to take you seriously...

Sure...

^^ this exactly what im talking about...your miserable obssesion.

shin

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "shin"
I loved Chicago so much and I only spent a few hours there.

What did you get to see while you were here?

We went up to the top of the "Willis" Tower (aka Sears Tower) then hit Giordano's for pizza.  I really wanted to go to the Pier but it closed at like 10 or something so we were too late.

I am itching to go back though.  I thought it was a beautiful city.

Most Chicagoans refuse to call it the Willis tower just out of tradition. I think Navy pier is overrated. Water Tower Place is a lot more fun. Giordano's isn't bad for stuffed pizza. It'll stick to your ribs, but it's not exactly diet food.

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/08/d2/16/c3/giordano-s.jpg">

What's Water Tower Place?

I didn't make it through a whole slice.  That was insane!

Water Tower Place is a shopping center downtown. They had some medium range to upscale goods for sale.

They have a transparent glass elevator, which is what I remember about it the most.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2064/2098545507_6b0374b525_z.jpg?zz=1">

shin

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

yep It'll always be the sears tower to me.

I like Giordanos a lot, nobody piles on the cheese like they do.  Have you ever had Genos East or Lou Malnatis?  IMO they both have the best pizza crust (kind of a cornbread)

I've had both. Giordano's is very hit or miss depending on which location you go to, but they do pack on the cheese. Gino's East has good think crust but you have to go to the one downtown for good pizza. Lou's is slightly overrated, but I do like their crust and freshness of their ingredients.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Couch Potato"Shen Li's  husband.

Exactly...

I can't believe a right-winged Chink would even entertain the thought of getting stuffed with Negro dick...

The world works in magical ways.

I work with right wing guys, only to find that a couple of them are married to Flips.

Funny how this goes...  Talk is just talk...  They hate immigrants, yet are married to Flips.

Remember, most people are fucking idiots, and really cannot handle life properly.

Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend? Mitch McConnell has a Chinese wife. Stockwell Day's son is married to a

Filipina. So did Michelle Malkin's husband. :wink:

Wazzzup

I like Giordanos a lot, nobody piles on the cheese like they do.  Have you ever had Genos East or Lou Malnatis?  IMO they both have the best pizza crust (kind of a cornbread)

I've had both. Giordano's is very hit or miss depending on which location you go to, but they do pack on the cheese. Gino's East has good think crust but you have to go to the one downtown for good pizza. Lou's is slightly overrated, but I do like their crust and freshness of their ingredients.

Yeah, a lot of people like going downtown to eat.  I hate it though.  It costs 20 to 30 to park then you have to pay for your meal too.  I suually find something close by.  I like Genos the best but I don't have one near me.  I still occasionaly get giordanos or Lou malnatis.

Anonymous

Yeah, a lot of people like going downtown to eat.  I hate it though.  It costs 20 to 30 to park then you have to pay for your meal too.  I suually find something close by.  I like Genos the best but I don't have one near me.  I still occasionaly get giordanos or Lou malnatis.

Do you live in the Chicago area?