Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

welcome Harry

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2017, 10:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harry"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"True, but they don't drive cars into crowds of infidels.

That's what Trump-voting Nazis do.

Wrong, it's what barbaric, islamofascists do. I see you don't read the news much unless it's of the prog editorial variety. Here's a list of Islam's greatest hits, if you'll pardon the pun. I'm sure all of them combined got less press coverage from American progressives than the single act in Charlottesville that if anything was self defense as antifa instigated the violence as they always do.

1981 Iraqi embassy bombing, Beirut, Lebanon (not ramming pedestrians: ramming a specific building then exploding)

1983 Beirut barracks bombings, Lebanon (building ramming + exploding)

2001 Azor attack, Israel (ramming people, mostly soldiers)

2001 Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly car bombing (building gate ramming + exploding + gunfire)

2002 Lyon car attack, France (building ramming + fire)

2006 UNC SUV attack, University of North Carolina, United States (ramming people)

2007 Glasgow International Airport attack, Scotland (building ramming + detonating gas cylinders)

2008 Jerusalem vehicular attack , Israel (ramming vehicles and people)

2008 Jerusalem bulldozer attack, Israel (ramming people)

2011 Tel Aviv truck attack, Israel (ramming vehicles and people)

2011 Tel Aviv nightclub attack, Israel (ramming + stabbing)

May 2013 Murder of Lee Rigby, London, England (ramming + stabbing)

2013 Tiananmen Square attack, China (ramming people + bursting into flames)

May 2014 Ürümqi attack, China (ramming + throwing bombs off the vehicle)

2014 Jerusalem tractor attack, Israel (ramming people + bus)

2014 Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ramming attack, Canada (ramming)

October 2014 Jerusalem vehicular attack, Israel (ramming people)

November 2014 Jerusalem vehicular attack, Israel (ramming + hitting with a metal crowbar)

2014 Alon Shvut stabbing attack, West Bank (failed ramming + stabbing)

2014 Dijon attack, France (ramming people)

2014 Nantes attack, France (ramming people)

2016 Nice attack, France (ramming people + gunfire)

2016 Ohio State University attack, United States (ramming + stabbing)

2016 Berlin attack, Germany (shooting truck driver + ramming people)

2017 Jerusalem truck attack, Israel (ramming people)

2017 Westminster attack, London, England (ramming + stabbing; some victims were thrown off Westminster Bridge by the ramming)

2017 Stockholm attack, Sweden (ramming people)

June 2017 London Bridge attack, England (ramming + stabbing).[29]

2017 Finsbury Park attack, London, England (ramming people)

June 2017 Champs-Élysées car ramming attack, Paris, France (ramming a police car)

2017 Levallois-Perret attack, Levallois-Perret, France (ramming soldiers)

2017 Barcelona attack (ramming people)

2017 Cambrils attack (ramming people)

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Harry"Seeing the life experiences of other people helped, as did becoming a Christian.

A born-again...

They are the worst!

Harry

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Harry"Seeing the life experiences of other people helped, as did becoming a Christian.

A born-again...

They are the worst!

The worst...what?

Harry

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"True, but they don't drive cars into crowds of infidels.

That's what Trump-voting Nazis do.

Wrong, it's what barbaric, islamofascists do. I see you don't read the news much unless it's of the prog editorial variety. Here's a list of Islam's greatest hits, if you'll pardon the pun. I'm sure all of them combined got less press coverage from American progressives than the single act in Charlottesville that if anything was self defense as antifa instigated the violence as they always do.

1981 Iraqi embassy bombing, Beirut, Lebanon (not ramming pedestrians: ramming a specific building then exploding)

1983 Beirut barracks bombings, Lebanon (building ramming + exploding)

2001 Azor attack, Israel (ramming people, mostly soldiers)

2001 Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly car bombing (building gate ramming + exploding + gunfire)

2002 Lyon car attack, France (building ramming + fire)

2006 UNC SUV attack, University of North Carolina, United States (ramming people)

2007 Glasgow International Airport attack, Scotland (building ramming + detonating gas cylinders)

2008 Jerusalem vehicular attack , Israel (ramming vehicles and people)

2008 Jerusalem bulldozer attack, Israel (ramming people)

2011 Tel Aviv truck attack, Israel (ramming vehicles and people)

2011 Tel Aviv nightclub attack, Israel (ramming + stabbing)

May 2013 Murder of Lee Rigby, London, England (ramming + stabbing)

2013 Tiananmen Square attack, China (ramming people + bursting into flames)

May 2014 Ürümqi attack, China (ramming + throwing bombs off the vehicle)

2014 Jerusalem tractor attack, Israel (ramming people + bus)

2014 Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ramming attack, Canada (ramming)

October 2014 Jerusalem vehicular attack, Israel (ramming people)

November 2014 Jerusalem vehicular attack, Israel (ramming + hitting with a metal crowbar)

2014 Alon Shvut stabbing attack, West Bank (failed ramming + stabbing)

2014 Dijon attack, France (ramming people)

2014 Nantes attack, France (ramming people)

2016 Nice attack, France (ramming people + gunfire)

2016 Ohio State University attack, United States (ramming + stabbing)

2016 Berlin attack, Germany (shooting truck driver + ramming people)

2017 Jerusalem truck attack, Israel (ramming people)

2017 Westminster attack, London, England (ramming + stabbing; some victims were thrown off Westminster Bridge by the ramming)

2017 Stockholm attack, Sweden (ramming people)

June 2017 London Bridge attack, England (ramming + stabbing).[29]

2017 Finsbury Park attack, London, England (ramming people)

June 2017 Champs-Élysées car ramming attack, Paris, France (ramming a police car)

2017 Levallois-Perret attack, Levallois-Perret, France (ramming soldiers)

2017 Barcelona attack (ramming people)

2017 Cambrils attack (ramming people)

So what are you saying?  Because they do it, it's OK for a home grown, corn fed, Trump voting, all American Nazi to do it too?

Or because the Islamic terrorists have a long history of this, your guy's act doesn't count?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Harry"The worst...what?

Christians...

Anonymous

So what are you saying?  Because they do it, it's OK for a home grown, corn fed, Trump voting, all American Nazi to do it too?

Or because the Islamic terrorists have a long history of this, your guy's act doesn't count?

No, you  fucking idiotic, bullshitting wanker. Islamists routinely take out faggots like you who defend their murdering asses. The sixty plus million people who voted for Trump don't use their vehicles to mow down dickheads like you except the odd one who doesn't appreciate having bags of urine thrown at them or being maced.  Get the diff now?

And by the way, after watching the  Seoul brother educate you about historical tax rates and revenues in the US, it's obvious you are completely full of shit and I hate bullshitters. A chartered accountant, my Ukrainian ass.

RW

Harry, this one calls all new folks faggots.  It's the only insult he knows but it means he likes you :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I might of known. A little progtard playmate for RW.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"I might of known. A little progtard playmate for RW.

Might of?  

ac_toofunny

It's "might HAVE" you fucking knuckle dragger.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

Quote from: "Herman"No, you  fucking idiotic, bullshitting wanker. Islamists routinely take out faggots like you who defend their murdering asses.

Where have I defended Islamic terrorists?  I have no issues with them being dealt with by way of extreme prejudice.  Nazis are just the flip side of the coin.

Quote from: "Herman"The sixty plus million people who voted for Trump don't use their vehicles to mow down dickheads like you except the odd one who doesn't appreciate having bags of urine thrown at them or being maced.  Get the diff now?

Nice bit of deflection there.  Even I don't believe that all 60 million Trump voters were Nazis.  Do you?

The guy that drove the car into the Charlottesville crowd was a Nazi.  Express Nazi views, and you have to accept what comes your way.  If (and that's a big if) he was hit with a bit of shit and piss, he got of lightly.  And if he was hit, (which is doubtful), are you really suggesting that justifies his subsequent actions?

Quote from: "Herman"And by the way, after watching the  Seoul brother educate you about historical tax rates and revenues in the US, it's obvious you are completely full of shit and I hate bullshitters. A chartered accountant, my Ukrainian ass.

There was no schooling that I'm aware of. I was specifically talking about Federal income tax rates, I think he as talking about aggregate collections relative to GDP.  I don't profess to have any great intimacy with the various US or Canadian tax codes.

Your professed Ukrainian background may explain both your limited comprehension of written English, and your inadequate communication skills.  However, on balance, I am guessing you are simply an idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"No, you  fucking idiotic, bullshitting wanker. Islamists routinely take out faggots like you who defend their murdering asses.

Where have I defended Islamic terrorists?  I have no issues with them being dealt with by way of extreme prejudice.  Nazis are just the flip side of the coin.

Quote from: "Herman"The sixty plus million people who voted for Trump don't use their vehicles to mow down dickheads like you except the odd one who doesn't appreciate having bags of urine thrown at them or being maced.  Get the diff now?

Nice bit of deflection there.  Even I don't believe that all 60 million Trump voters were Nazis.  Do you?

The guy that drove the car into the Charlottesville crowd was a Nazi.  Express Nazi views, and you have to accept what comes your way.  If (and that's a big if) he was hit with a bit of shit and piss, he got of lightly.  And if he was hit, (which is doubtful), are you really suggesting that justifies his subsequent actions?

Quote from: "Herman"And by the way, after watching the  Seoul brother educate you about historical tax rates and revenues in the US, it's obvious you are completely full of shit and I hate bullshitters. A chartered accountant, my Ukrainian ass.

There was no schooling that I'm aware of. I was specifically talking about Federal income tax rates, I think he as talking about aggregate collections relative to GDP.  I don't profess to have any great intimacy with the various US or Canadian tax codes.

Your professed Ukrainian background may explain both your limited comprehension of written English, and your inadequate communication skills.  However, on balance, I am guessing you are simply an idiot.

I don't like SB, but he was right about the effective income tax not being higher back then. Tax rates in the US are actually fairer since so many loopholes were closed.

And despite both of you having no respect for each other's intelligence or lack of it, Herm did expose your obvious prog double standards.

Harry

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"And despite both of you having no respect for each other's intelligence or lack of it, Herm did expose your obvious prog double standards.

Double standards don't come into it.  It's a basic question of right and wrong. Nazis are wrong, or are you suggesting otherwise?

Harry

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Harry"The worst...what?

Christians...

You don't like Christians?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"And despite both of you having no respect for each other's intelligence or lack of it, Herm did expose your obvious prog double standards.

Double standards don't come into it.  It's a basic question of right and wrong. Nazis are wrong, or are you suggesting otherwise?

Of course it's a question of double standards. Antifa goons iniated the violence not "nazis". The alt left are violent, anti-democratic scum who instigate violence against anyone who disagrees with them. You would not have heard of Charlottesville if not for those Soros funded punks. But, not

A word about how wrong they are. Islamists....silence.

The alt left animals are not only wrong, those brown shirt bastards are an actual danger to our way of life. Just like jihadis. A handful of alt righters, not so much.

Harry

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Of course it's a question of double standards. Antifa goons iniated the violence not "nazis". The alt left are violent, anti-democratic scum who instigate violence against anyone who disagrees with them. You would not have heard of Charlottesville if not for those Soros funded punks. But, not

A word about how wrong they are. Islamists....silence.

The alt left animals are not only wrong, those brown shirt bastards are an actual danger to our way of life. Just like jihadis. A handful of alt righters, not so much.

First, thanks for not answering the question.  You can't bring yourself to say that Nazis are wrong. That says a lot about you.

Second, I agree that the counter-demonstrators who arrived ready for violence and proceeded to initiate it were wrong and should have been arrested.  I have no idea what proportion they comprised of the counter-demonstrators, but the available videos would suggest they were a small minority.

Third, the media, left right and centre, was all over the Charlottesville rally in the days before it happened.  You would have to have been living under a rock not to have heard about it.

Fourth, lol'd at the gratuitous Soros reference.  No alt-right post would be complete without one.

Fifth, I'd doubt that the "punks" needed funding from anybody to turn up.

Sixth, Islamists?  WTF did Muslems have to do with Charlottesville?

Seventh, you do know what side of the fence you find "brown shirts" on don't you?  Here's a little hint:

">

Eighth, strangely enough, I find myself agreeing with you in respect of "jihadis", by whom, I assume, you mean Muslim terrorists.  Again, nothing to do with Charlottesville, but they are certainly a problem in their own right.

Ninth, we're not talking about a handful of alt righters here, unless you're saying that all "alt righters" are Nazis.  We're talking about Nazis.  Whilst a typical alt-right racist generally a harmless, albeit offensive simpleton, Nazis are on a different level altogether.  They were allowed to take root and grow once, with disastrous consequences, and have no place in any civilized society.