Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What's it like to go to prison?

Started by JOE, September 15, 2017, 02:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Know anyone he's been?

Just thought I'd add one more topic before I go.

See y'all around some other time.

Maybe in a month or two.

Take care!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Know anyone he's been?

Maybe in a month or two.

Take care!

Do you want to what it's like to go to the hospital?

RW

https://i1.wp.com/picsdownloadz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/internet-tough-guy-Comment-style-Funny-Pics.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"https://i1.wp.com/picsdownloadz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/internet-tough-guy-Comment-style-Funny-Pics.jpg">

And an internet cross dresser, a fake accountant,  a bible thumping chink, a guy that blames Jews for static cling, a paranoid crybaby alcoholic, and some nutty broad from the Kootenays that lives here. We're quite the frickin bunch.

RW

LOL!  I love the diversity, even the stink you bring in rig pig.  :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

shin

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"https://i1.wp.com/picsdownloadz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/internet-tough-guy-Comment-style-Funny-Pics.jpg">

And an internet cross dresser, a fake accountant,  a bible thumping chink, a guy that blames Jews for static cling, a paranoid crybaby alcoholic, and some nutty broad from the Kootenays that lives here. We're quite the frickin bunch.

lol That was kind of funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

lol That was kind of funny.

It was hilarious. Even though I was left out.  :sneaky2:

Berry Sweet

Maybe in a month or two.

Take care!

Yes.  I've never been an inmate but I've been to visits.  They come out worse than they went in.  Very few come out changed.  You will learn a lot of shit in there.  Rehabilitation does not work and the parole board is criminally insane.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Maybe in a month or two.

Take care!

Yes.  I've never been an inmate but I've been to visits.  They come out worse than they went in.  Very few come out changed.  You will learn a lot of shit in there.  Rehabilitation does not work and the parole board is criminally insane.

What about people that were very young, but went on to become productive citizens?

I'm not sure what Herman did or when he was in jail, but he has become a productive member of society.

Berry Sweet

GP is all petty criminals.....PC where all the murderers, child molesters etc, those people are whack.

What did you go to prison for Herman?

Angry White Male

I have never been to prison (other than tossed into a drunk tank a couple of times in my younger, wilder years), and I also don't typically associate with cons either, so I really cannot comment on prison.

The closest I can relate, is one of my old buds spent a couple weeks in jail for getting nabbed a few times for Driving While Prohibited.  He didn't seem to like the stay much, but found his cell-mates (mates, as there were a couple that came and went in that short time) quite interesting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"GP is all petty criminals.....PC where all the murderers, child molesters etc, those people are whack.

What did you go to prison for Herman?

GP. I liked to fight when I was young. And putting mouthy  assholes in the hospital, put me in the joint.

I'll be fifty in January.  I've calmed  down a bit.

kiebers

I'll be fifty in January.

Hope your 50th party is as good as mine was. Plenty of friends, lots of beer and things, great food, and naked women. Parted started Thursday night and lasted through Monday. Best ever for me......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
I'll be fifty in January.

Hope your 50th party is as good as mine was. Plenty of friends, lots of beer and things, great food, and naked women. Parted started Thursday night and lasted through Monday. Best ever for me......

And you didn't invite your old buddy Herman? I would have been on my best behavior. :43(2):