Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Protester getting his bong back

Started by Harry, September 17, 2017, 06:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry

https://www.therecord.com/news-story/7558924-protester-getting-his-bong-back/">//https://www.therecord.com/news-story/7558924-protester-getting-his-bong-back/

">
KITCHENER — Mission accomplished.

For several weeks, Jeffrey Shaver has been protesting in his underwear or thong, saying Waterloo Regional Police wrongfully arrested him for possession of marijuana.

He says they seized his bong and a small amount of pot and demanded they be returned.

On Friday, the Cambridge man said the possession charge has now been dropped and he'll be getting his bong and pot back.

"The action of the Crown on this marijuana case has been completely unreasonable," Shaver, 31, said via Messenger. "There should have been no need to continue (protesting) for such a long time."

Shaver said he has a medical marijuana card and presented it to police but was still arrested.

Earlier this week, he was charged with public nudity after he wore only a thong outside the Kitchener courthouse. He gained fame late last month when The Record reported on and photographed his courthouse protest in which he wore Speedo-style underwear.

The arrest in which his stash and bong were seized happened at Cambridge Memorial Hospital.

"I was having a panic attack and I was brought there and I had an issue with the vending machine and I was charged with trespassing and causing a disturbance by yelling," he said. "They asked me to leave. Police arrested me and searched me."

Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Is that your husband SHarry?

ac_toofunny

Harry

Heck no.  I assumed he was yours.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harry"
Heck no.  I assumed he was yours.

Good come back Harry.

:001_rolleyes:

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Smoke more drugs youse

Smoke less, or better yet, don't get high.

GORDY GAMBINO

Im smoken the cronic

Im off me face

Im at work and the walls are all moving

Get down
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Im smoken the cronic

Im off me face

Im at work and the walls are all moving

Get down

I only smoke my son's pot when he comes out to the farm with his old lady. She's an Aussie by the way.

GORDY GAMBINO

He married well.

Tell her me cookaburras are squarking , I haven't had a pie, pasty or fritz, devon, polony with sauce sanger since Phar Lap was a Colt. Also we are a bunch of bloody nong's shorten words then add all this malarkey to the end of sentences with senseless comparisms just like a Dead Dingo's donger on a hot day I'm fanging for a few coldies so really it takes us all day to say fuck all but really we had fuck all to say in the first place. Your honor. Now get stuffed.

she will lol Hermy and it will remind her of back home and how better her life now is
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"He married well.

Tell her me cookaburras are squarking , I haven't had a pie, pasty or fritz, devon, polony with sauce sanger since Phar Lap was a Colt. Also we are a bunch of bloody nong's shorten words then add all this malarkey to the end of sentences with senseless comparisms just like a Dead Dingo's donger on a hot day I'm fanging for a few coldies so really it takes us all day to say fuck all but really we had fuck all to say in the first place. Your honor. Now get stuffed.

she will lol Hermy and it will remind her of back home and how better her life now is

Australian men are disgusting pigs.

RW

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"He married well.

Australian men are disgusting pigs.

The ones who hang around here sure have been.   :yuk:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

I prefer oil in my pen.  Doesn't smell and helps me sleep.  Great way to end my night after reading 2 chapters to Lo before hitting the sack.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I prefer oil in my pen.  Doesn't smell and helps me sleep.  Great way to end my night after reading 2 chapters to Lo before hitting the sack.

How old is too old to be reading to a kid?