Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

welcome Couch Potato

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2017, 03:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Couch Potato"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Joe is Driving Miss Daisy. :laugh3:

At his age he will be pushing up the daisies  soon.

And Asia, I remember you well from DV. The sweetest lady on the entire forum. :6:

Oh yeah? Who were you on DV? I was sweet then, yes. That was years ago. Now I am salted. :laugh3:

Not at all Azhya.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

And Asia, I remember you well from DV. The sweetest lady on the entire forum. :6:

Oh yeah? Who were you on DV? I was sweet then, yes. That was years ago. Now I am salted. :laugh3:

Not at all Azhya.

You didn't know her before.  She'd give you a toothache.  :wink:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"He was the one who worked at the airport right?

Yes, he worked at YVR in management.  I don't know what his position was exactly, but he was somewhere in the chain of command at YVR...

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"He was the one who worked at the airport right?

Yes, he worked at YVR in management.  I don't know what his position was exactly, but he was somewhere in the chain of command at YVR...

I thought he was a baggage handler.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

I'm thinking he was middle-management or higher...

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm thinking he was middle-management or higher...

Remember we briefly discussed the Yorkcountykid and the fact he is MIA? Rumour has it the old grouchy wannabe injun Oscar is behind the account, what you reckon?  :laugh:

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"I couldn't even hazard a guess with the info you gave.

Clues will come.

I see Gambino posts here too.  :thumbup:

fUCKEN OATH MATE WITHOUT ME THE FORUMZ ARE SHIT JUST GO ASK OLD SOUR FACE vES

WHAHAHAHAH :crazy:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Not at all Azhya.

You didn't know her before.  She'd give you a toothache.  :wink:

:thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm thinking he was middle-management or higher...

Remember we briefly discussed the Yorkcountykid and the fact he is MIA? Rumour has it the old grouchy wannabe injun Oscar is behind the account, what you reckon?  :laugh:

YCK's troll act was stale years ago.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Remember we briefly discussed the Yorkcountykid and the fact he is MIA? Rumour has it the old grouchy wannabe injun Oscar is behind the account, what you reckon?  :laugh:

Oscar and Yorky are in fact two separate posters.  They have a long history.  Neither of them are known to use alts to any real degree.

In fact, Yorky is one of the oldest remaining posters from old DV.

He could, at one time back in tha day, post quite coherently, believe it or not.

I'll be quite honest about Yorky, knowing him as a poster for over 10 years...  I truly do believe he may have drank himself into a medical problem.

Then again, you must also understand how Eves works...  When someone gets turfed from that forum, it is kept a HUGE secret.  I am perma-banned from Memebee, and it would never be permitted to be known on the board.  Yorky could have also been turfed.  Oscar could have been turfed also.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Remember we briefly discussed the Yorkcountykid and the fact he is MIA? Rumour has it the old grouchy wannabe injun Oscar is behind the account, what you reckon?  :laugh:

Oscar and Yorky are in fact two separate posters.  They have a long history.  Neither of them are known to use alts to any real degree.

In fact, Yorky is one of the oldest remaining posters from old DV.

He could, at one time back in tha day, post quite coherently, believe it or not.

I'll be quite honest about Yorky, knowing him as a poster for over 10 years...  I truly do believe he may have drank himself into a medical problem.

Then again, you must also understand how Eves works...  When someone gets turfed from that forum, it is kept a HUGE secret.  I am perma-banned from Memebee, and it would never be permitted to be known on the board.  Yorky could have also been turfed.  Oscar could have been turfed also.

When I was still there I asked a few times for EVs to put up a thread saying who was banned and for what and for how long.  She wouldn't do it, and no one else  agreed with me, so I let it go.

RW

I still adore Oscar.  He's one of my favourite posters of all time.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I still adore Oscar.  He's one of my favourite posters of all time.

:crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I still adore Oscar.  He's one of my favourite posters of all time.

:crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

I know, you don't appreciate him but he's made some of my favourite pieces of found poetry of all time.  I love stringing his words together and have them come out with something strangely profound.  Good fun.

I do miss the days when everyone didn't hate on everyone else.  We were fun then.
Beware of Gaslighters!