Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

welcome Couch Potato

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2017, 03:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"OMG Oscar favorite? If I had to pick a worst poster of Memebee it would be Oscar with mimi a close second.

Oscar's only contribution to forums is derailing discussions. The ownership does nothing to discourage him from doing that which is one of the reasons why I never registered on VF.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"OMG Oscar favorite? If I had to pick a worst poster of Memebee it would be Oscar with mimi a close second.

Oscar's only contribution to forums is derailing discussions. The ownership does nothing to discourage him from doing that which is one of the reasons why I never registered on VF.

that's pretty much Oscars MO wander around from thread to thread ignoring the topics and taking personal swipes at people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

that's pretty much Oscars MO wander around from thread to thread ignoring the topics and taking personal swipes at people.

Exactly, which is why I never saw any point in registering there and contributing to discussions.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Yes, that's true.

RW

Like I said, when you string Oscar together it can be entertaining.

I can find something I like about damn near everyone on these boards.  Mimi is one of my favourite people.  She's a supportive, caring, lovely human.  I miss her terribly.

Ah well.  That was then, this is now :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Like I said, when you string Oscar together it can be entertaining.

I can find something I like about damn near everyone on these boards.  Mimi is one of my favourite people.  She's a supportive, caring, lovely human.  I miss her terribly.

Mimi gives soon a run for his money in the ass kissing department.

Oscar is RR material at best.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Like I said, when you string Oscar together it can be entertaining.

Mimi gives soon a run for his money in the ass kissing department.

Oscar is RR material at best.

Mimi contributes to discussions..

But, Oscar derails them.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"She's a supportive, caring, lovely human.

I don't agree with this and there are others who agree with me. She may have fooled you but not me.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "RW"She's a supportive, caring, lovely human.

I don't agree with this and there are others who agree with me. She may have fooled you but not me.

I'm one of those people who agree with you.

@realAzhyaAryola

Very good, Shen. She's two-faced but that's not my problem.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Very good, Shen. She's two-faced but that's not my problem.

You're right and she's not my problem either.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Wazzzup

Mimi isn't disruptive like Oscar.  but she is an annoying, bossy, vindictive, passive-aggressive, nag who thinks she is way smarter than her room temperature IQ.

I think of her as the ex-wife I thankfully never had.

Just my opinion.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Couch Potato"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Couch Potato"
Quote from: "Fashionista"The thread title could be misconstrued as an insult..

:laugh:

I'm so happy you found our little community..

And how did you find us?

It seems you know one or more of us?

Anything else you may choose to share about yourself would be great.

I stumbled upon this forum by accident. I know Real Woman, cc la femme, Shen Li, Ace  and Asia from Discover Vancouver. I posted a few times anonymously on VF when Ves launched it. Since that time, I registered at Brawl Hall, but I was not a regular before it folded.

I am from Kamloops, but I live in Red Deer. I work in the automotive parts distribution industry.

I don't plan on being a regular, but I will drop in  from  time to  time. It's good to see old posters I thought disappeared into the cyber cracks of the web.

For those that I don't know that posted thanks for the welcome.

So who did you used to be on DV?

Not yet. Guessing is the fun part.

Well, iron horse jockey said you're Not At All. I think there was a poster named Not At All. Ah, I don't know.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Mimi isn't disruptive like Oscar.  but she is an annoying, bossy, vindictive, passive-aggressive, nag who thinks she is way smarter than her room temperature IQ.

I think of her as the ex-wife I thankfully never had.

Just my opinion.

:roll: