Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Why Do Whites Continuously Promote Mass Immigration/Refugees

Started by Anonymous, October 03, 2017, 01:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"YOU ARE FUCKING JOKING, RIGHT?

Google it Mel...they are countries in Europe.

Geography for inebriated dummies.

:laugh:

Zetsu

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Do you actually oppose immigration or is this just another "no muslims!" thread masquerading as a comment on immigration as a whole?

I oppose allowing mass refugee acceptance.There's no fucking way refugees should be allowed to become citizens. It's a back door, fast track way for scammers who can't meet immigration requirements to get jump the queue. It's a slap in the face to those of us who did it the right way.

You realise there are reasons why people become refugees right?  Like war.  They are displaced people.  I'm sure everyone of them would have much rather tried their luck with the immigration system than having their homeland fucked up.

Really Shen, how many refugees do you think said, "Oh I know!  Let's get ISIS to start a civil war and destroyour country so we can queue jump into Canada!"?

But shouldn't they be helping and protecting their country from ISIS?  I mean nearly all the pics in the media I see are young men in their prime age, the most suitable group to enlist in the military or local police force, if they can travel thousands of miles with barely any food or water to Europe, I doubt they'll have trouble serving.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Zetsu

Hiya Fash, it's always nice to see you and everyone again.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Hiya Fash, it's always nice to see you and everyone again.  ac_cool

Ho have you been Zetsu?

Are you in Toronto or back in Hong Kong?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "RW"Do you actually oppose immigration or is this just another "no muslims!" thread masquerading as a comment on immigration as a whole?

I oppose allowing mass refugee acceptance.There's no fucking way refugees should be allowed to become citizens. It's a back door, fast track way for scammers who can't meet immigration requirements to get jump the queue. It's a slap in the face to those of us who did it the right way.

You realise there are reasons why people become refugees right?  Like war.  They are displaced people.  I'm sure everyone of them would have much rather tried their luck with the immigration system than having their homeland fucked up.

Really Shen, how many refugees do you think said, "Oh I know!  Let's get ISIS to start a civil war and destroyour country so we can queue jump into Canada!"?

But shouldn't they be helping and protecting their country from ISIS?  I mean nearly all the pics in the media I see are young men in their prime age, the most suitable group to enlist in the military or local police force, if they can travel thousands of miles with barely any food or water to Europe, I doubt they'll have trouble serving.

Able bodied young men are NOT refugees.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"Hiya Fash, it's always nice to see you and everyone again.  ac_cool

Ho have you been Zetsu?

I'm still in Toronto, but will be staying here for the winter since my eldest brother will be coming over with his wife and kids during Chinese new years.  Things been going ok for me, just replace my old worn out tires with a set of new ones so I've been driving around the city lately testing them out.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Able bodied young men are NOT refugees.

No doubt, it's rather annoying these people can't solve the problems in their own country and expect the West to fix it for them and worst have to burn tax payer's money to house too once they all illegally enter into Europe, and then they complain about racism and why not much people like them.

Anonymous

Ho have you been Zetsu?

I'm still in Toronto, but will be staying here for the winter since my eldest brother will be coming over with his wife and kids during Chinese new years.  Things been going ok for me, just replace my old worn out tires with a set of new ones so I've been driving around the city lately testing them out.

It's been so long since I've went back to Taiwan for Chinese New Year..

My husband works in oilfield services and his employment is a little precarious right now..

We're not comfortable spending that much money until things settle.

Zetsu

Ho have you been Zetsu?

My husband works in oilfield services and his employment is a little precarious right now..

We're not comfortable spending that much money right until things get more settled.

Hope things get better for you and your husband.  Think quite a number of people have been hit by the oil drop, Shen, Herman, Weebles.  A few years ago I remember buying a bunch of oil stock and the next thing it keeps dropping for many months and lost like $15000, lol.  At least it taught me a lesson to stay away from stock or only buy it when it couldn't go absolutely any lower.

Anonymous

Ho have you been Zetsu?

We're not comfortable spending that much money right until things get more settled.

Hope things get better for you and your husband.  Think quite a number of people have been hit by the oil drop, Shen, Herman, Weebles.  A few years ago I remember buying a bunch of oil stock and the next thing it keeps dropping for many months and lost like $15000, lol.  At least it taught me a lesson to stay away from stock or only buy it when it couldn't go absolutely any lower.

And you can add Kiebers to that list too..

The USA is building pipelines, LNG export terminals and not burdening it's citizens and industries with carbon taxes..

My husband's company is losing customers in Canada and they may move their shop from Calgary to Williston, North Dakota in late spring of 2018..

I would stay in Calgary with the children with my husband commuting home on weekends when he can..

That's not how we want to live.

Wazzzup

Ho have you been Zetsu?

And you can add Kiebers to that list too..

The USA is building pipelines, LNG export terminals and not burdening it's citizens and industries with carbon taxes..

My husband's company is losing customers in Canada and they may move their shop from Calgary to Williston, North Dakota in late spring of 2018..

I would stay in Calgary with the children with my husband commuting home on weekends when he can..

That's not how we want to live.
 That sucks that this is happening to you and your family.  I hope things get better.  

I know its a long shot, but you could try finding someone at your local paper who would cover your story to show how damaging canadas energy policies can be.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"  That sucks that this is happening to you and your family.  I hope things get better.  

I know its a long shot, but you could try finding someone at your local paper who would cover your story to show how damaging canadas energy policies can be.

I might do that Wazzzup, but I don't believe that will make one iota of difference..

Canadians have been brainwashed into believing our oil and gas industry is the number one villain among energy producers..

The opposite is the real truth, but our energy industry has many well financed foes who have bought our elected leaders.

Angry White Male

Wanna fix that Fash?  Cut the fucking Indians off ALL handouts, and cut the fucking white lefties off of ALL handouts also.

NOT A FUCKING DIME TO ANY OF THESE GROUPS!

In one month, their tune will change...  Guaranteed.

Angry White Male

95% of Canada is a frozen, uninhabited, shithole wasteland, where nobody lives.  And we're the second largest country in the world, so imagine the vastness of the frozen shithole here.

Yes, we can safely pull out some crude and some gas, since we can.

I think many people are getting tired of the Indians and the fucking left crying.  Cut them off the system, and then we'll see the REAL tears!