Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Why Do Whites Continuously Promote Mass Immigration/Refugees

Started by Anonymous, October 03, 2017, 01:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Wanna fix that Fash?  Cut the fucking Indians off ALL handouts, and cut the fucking white lefties off of ALL handouts also.

NOT A FUCKING DIME TO ANY OF THESE GROUPS!

In one month, their tune will change...  Guaranteed.

What's ironic, is the oil and gas industry is perhaps the number one employer of Aboriginal Canadians.

Berry Sweet

I think its time they move over to bringing in white europeans into Canada.  There are too many of other cultures and I dont see enough european immigrants.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I think its time they move over to bringing in white europeans into Canada.  There are too many of other cultures and I dont see enough european immigrants.

I read there are more Africans than Europeans in Canada now. ac_wot

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"What's ironic, is the oil and gas industry is perhaps the number one employer of Aboriginal Canadians.

They are lucky the Whites didn't just wipe them out completely.

When they get non-stop Federal cash influx for doing NOTHING, would you want that to stop?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"What's ironic, is the oil and gas industry is perhaps the number one employer of Aboriginal Canadians.

They are lucky the Whites didn't just wipe them out completely.

When they get non-stop Federal cash influx for doing NOTHING, would you want that to stop?

I don't know whether to laugh or get angry when I hear some civil servant lie through their teeth and say Aboriginals on receive less funding for anything. Reserves are a giant sinkhole for taxpayers.

Anonymous

Indian chiefs holding our gutless politicians  by the short snd curlies will only get worse.

Wazzzup

Paying for guilt is like paying for blackmail.  No matter how much you give, more will be demanded.

Aryan

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I think its time they move over to bringing in white europeans into Canada.  There are too many of other cultures and I dont see enough european immigrants.

Dream on, Jews and liberals have worked tirelessly to fill formerly white countries with non whites of all varieties, and the fruits of their labour are widespread in this day and age.  

Support for White Nationalist organisations or the dreaded 'far right' is the only option for those who wish to oppose the madness.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Paying for guilt is like paying for blackmail.  No matter how much you give, more will be demanded.

I want to see an improved quality of life for all Aboriginals..

But, I doubt we'll achieve that with the proposals that have been tried, failed and doubled down on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Paying for guilt is like paying for blackmail.  No matter how much you give, more will be demanded.

But, I doubt we'll achieve that with the proposals that have been tried, failed and doubled down on.

Remember the Occupiers? If they were to hold pictures of one per centers it would include Indian chiefs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Remember the Occupiers? If they were to hold pictures of one per centers it would include Indian chiefs.

There needs to be more accountability in band offices.

Wazzzup

IMO More money is not the answer.  I have heard those who live off the reservations do pretty well compared to those who live on them.  natives need to keep some of their traditions and customs, but assimilate and become Canadians, instead of isolating themselves in a what appears to be a maladapted culture.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

IMO More money is not the answer.  I have heard those who live off the reservations do pretty well compared to those who live on them.  natives need to keep some of their traditions and customs, but assimilate and become Canadians, instead of isolating themselves in a what appears to be a maladapted culture.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Reserve culture is not the true culture of prairie tribes and never has been..

They were nomadic peoples.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Reserve culture is not the true culture of prairie tribes and never has been..

They were nomadic peoples.

The  overburdened taxpayer in this country won't be able to handle the never ending pick pocketing  by the Indian industry.

Anonymous

The entire INAC department  should be stripped of all funding.

Asian Canadians are feeling more than a little donor fatigue.