The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

RW's ancestors killed millions

Started by Blazor, October 06, 2017, 03:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Long ago, this man warned everyone of a coming flood, his name was Noah. He tried so hard to save people, but RW's great great great great great great great great great great grandma pointed at Noah and laughed, and said "Post a reputable source!", so everyone believed her and laughed at Noah too. He still tried to tell them, but since this was pre-internet days, he did not have a reputable source of proof, just his word and what he knew.

Of course the day came, and it started to rain, and the waters got higher. Everyone started banging on the door of the boat saying "let us in! Let us in!", but it was too late. The time of warning had came and passed.

RW's ancestor was not having it, and being the tough and stubborn woman that she was, she proclaimed "I need no man to save me!". She then slung a bag of Elderberries across her shoulder and hopped on a Cyprus log with a willingness to survive.

The Elderberries and seawater riddled her brain when she finally found land again, but she never forgot to teach her children and her grand children "always demand a reputable source!".

If only everyone woulda listened to Noah, and not RW's ancestor, so many millions of lives could of been saved  :sad:

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista":laugh:

I meant to do this thread last night but got caught up in my bear attack story  :laugh:

The part I find the most funny is the "slung a bag of elderberries over her shoulder and hopped on a Cyprus log".

The moral of the story is, its getting harder to find "reputable" sources, and just cause something sounds crazy, doesnt mean its not true  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I meant to do this thread last night but got caught up in my bear attack story  :laugh:

The part I find the most funny is the "slung a bag of elderberries over her shoulder and hopped on a Cyprus log".

The moral of the story is, its getting harder to find "reputable" sources, and just cause something sounds crazy, doesnt mean its not true  ac_drinks

It's a comical thread Blazor.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

We get it Blaze.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
We get it Blaze.

95% of the board does. You didnt see me say Shen Li's ancestor slung a bag of rice over her shoulder and hopped on a Bonsai tree did ya  :roll:

Blazor

Blazor

WTF, a Kim Kardashian pool float  :laugh:

http://img.usmagazine.com/480-width/lit-pool-float-product-shot_2_850x640-3d39a788-0663-4d54-a616-d9c219afaacc.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
We get it Blaze.

95% of the board does. You didnt see me say Shen Li's ancestor slung a bag of rice over her shoulder and hopped on a Bonsai tree did ya  :roll:

The moral of the story wouldn't work with Shen Li.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Shen Li is in the know, she is one of my e-warrior sisters  :laugh:

Anonymous

Shen Li is in the know, she is one of my e-warrior sisters  :laugh:

Everybody loves The Iron Chink, especially my ASS!!

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"especially my ASS!!

Pics or it didnt happen  :laugh:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1ksK7W5KS3e/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"especially my ASS!!

Pics or it didnt happen  :laugh:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1ksK7W5KS3e/giphy.gif">

She's posted pictures of her posterior before..

Please, don't encourage her.

:beurk:

Blazor

She's posted pictures of her posterior before..

Please, don't encourage her.

:beurk:

:laugh:

I've yet to run across them lol.

cc

QuoteYou didnt see me say Shen Li's ancestor slung a bag of rice over her shoulder and hopped on a Bonsai tree did ya

OK. Good that yer not tellin, but how did you find that secret out?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell