Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Rise Canada

Started by Anonymous, October 10, 2017, 12:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

This is an organization I can support.

Rise Canada was formed in 2015 for the express purpose of fostering national unity and protecting Canadian values.

Our raison d'etre us to bring together people of various backgrounds to lawfully oppose threats to our values. These values include secularism, human rights, and protection of women and children.

The primary threat is the "Islamisation" of society which involves the creeping influence of radical Islam in institutions such as schools and govt agencies. Other threats include fundamentalist Sikh influences, including elements of the "Khalistan" movement,

As such we have worked together with the following groups :

Suffragettes against Silence : a premier women's rights group in Canada

Concerned Parents of Canada : a majority Hindu group which has staged mass rallies and meetings with senior political leaders to combat religious prayers in secular schools

Jewish Defense League of Canada : a leading Jewish civil rights organization

Cultural Action Party : a rising registered political party which is dedicated to protecting Canadian values

The goals of the organization have not changed but our tactics are undergoing a significant shift. Rather than organizing rallies and protests, we are evolving into an organization that is executing specific tasks:

Identifying and working with worthwhile patriotic groups which COMPLETELY exclude ideologies like white supremacy, racism, or "Western cultural" supremacy.

Our members and coalition partners are diverse and include Christians, Jews, Hindus , and Buddhists. We REJECT categorically the concept of Western "cultural superiority" and recognize the need to work with equally advanced civilizations and cultures to deter barbaric practices of the truly malignant influences in Canada

Training like minded groups and individuals to move beyond rallies, protests and disruptions towards effective political advocacy

Rise Canada has a membership and support base that includes people that have participated in election campaigns in the world's largest democracies. Our members have made small but significant contributions to both the Trump and Narendra Modi campaigns. As such we have developed finely tuned capabilities in all areas of political campaigning. Protest and rallies constitute only one fifth of the political process. Rise Canada will fill in the gaps, and work towards making real change by ensuring that Canadians make choices that uphold our values

Incubate Star Talent

Hundreds of people have attended our events and rallies of the past. Many of these people have independently acted to protect Canadian values. We hope that Canadians everywhere are inspired by Rise Canada to take lawful action to bring us together and preserve our ideals.

http://www.risecanada.com/2017/09/21/rise-canada-mission-vision-future/">http://www.risecanada.com/2017/09/21/ri ... on-future/">http://www.risecanada.com/2017/09/21/rise-canada-mission-vision-future/

cc

Have heard about it, but what you posted gives some clear details. I find it very interesting.

I'll look into it closer
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I'm going to look into this movement a lot closer myself.

Angry White Male

Jewish Defense League?

No thanks...  Mr. Richard Warman has created enough bullshit for us all, to leave a sour taste in my mouth for decades to come...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Jewish Defense League?

No thanks...  Mr. Richard Warman has created enough bullshit for us all, to leave a sour taste in my mouth for decades to come...

Richard Warman is not on the JDL..

In fact, he's not even Jewish.

RW

So it's an anti-Muslim group.

I've been a Canadian my entire life and THIS is NOT in line with Canadian values.

Disgusting.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

This reeks of a Zionist outfit.   Focus on Islam, and denounce any sort of pro white agendas by branding them 'racist'.  Notice how they don't rule out working with Zionist organisations?  I've seen this type of group emerge numerous times here in the UK, and they never last long....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"This reeks of a Zionist outfit.   Focus on Islam, and denounce any sort of pro white agendas by branding them 'racist'.  Notice how they don't rule out working with Zionist organisations?  I've seen this type of group emerge numerous times here in the UK, and they never last long....

Rise Canada Zionist?

:crazy:

Anonymous

RW and SCOUSE are both wrong.  Both have their own bogeyman.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"This reeks of a Zionist outfit.   Focus on Islam, and denounce any sort of pro white agendas by branding them 'racist'.  Notice how they don't rule out working with Zionist organisations?  I've seen this type of group emerge numerous times here in the UK, and they never last long....

Rise Canada Zionist?

I wager they will have wealthy Zionist donors.

The exact same thing happened with the English Defence League, Britain First and countless other so called nationalist groups.  I've been around long enough to know what I'm talking about on this subject Fash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Rise Canada Zionist?

I wager they will have wealthy Zionist donors.

The exact same thing happened with the English Defence League, Britain First and countless other so called nationalist groups.  I've been around long enough to know what I'm talking about on this subject Fash.

:roll:

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE":mad:

You're not going to have a RWesque meltdown because Fash teased you are ya Scouser?

Aryan

Yes!!!  

Ummm, you bigot!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yes!!!  

Ummm, you bigot!

My husband and I can't put up with your hateful garbage anymore. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao