News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

How often do you vacation? Where do like to go?

Started by Superchecker, October 24, 2017, 06:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Superchecker"FYI: most hotels in Las Vegas tack on an additional nightly resort fee of between $25 and $50 per night.

I don't remember that when were at the Monte Carlo two years ago.

We booked through lasvegas.com

http://www.lasvegasjaunt.com/las-vegas-resort-fees-2017-guide/">http://www.lasvegasjaunt.com/las-vegas- ... 017-guide/">http://www.lasvegasjaunt.com/las-vegas-resort-fees-2017-guide/ lists Monte Carlo at $30-35.

But, we didn't book through them. And it was a couple of years ago.

Maybe you visited before they brought in the fees.

Could be Super. And I may have paid the, but I think I would have remembered if I had.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"FYI: most hotels in Las Vegas tack on an additional nightly resort fee of between $25 and $50 per night.

I don't remember that when were at the Monte Carlo two years ago.

We booked through lasvegas.com

http://www.lasvegasjaunt.com/las-vegas-resort-fees-2017-guide/">http://www.lasvegasjaunt.com/las-vegas- ... 017-guide/">http://www.lasvegasjaunt.com/las-vegas-resort-fees-2017-guide/ lists Monte Carlo at $30-35.

But, we didn't book through them. And it was a couple of years ago.

Maybe you visited before they brought in the fees.

Those resort fees are so misleading..

Showing one price and actually paying another..

I'm glad now in Canada when you see airfares advertised, it is the price you will pay if you decide to buy.

Angry White Male

I do not vacation 'proper' very often...  I have the funds, but seemingly never the time.  And in the past when I had the time, I did not have the funds.

I like Vegas, for what is has to offer.  I like to smoke and drink when I want, and where I want, and Vegas offers me this.  I like the people there.  I have spent countless hours chatting with bartenders and staff there.  They like me, and they have all been very accommodating with me.  In fact, I'm known to most I meet there, as one of the nicest they've met, and I do NOT tip my way into ANYONE'S favourites books...

In fact, I like the entire State of Nevada in general...  Except in the Summer.  I'm too White to handle the desert heat.

Anonymous

I find Vegas gets boring after a couple of trips. Superchecker disagrees with me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I find Vegas gets boring after a couple of trips. Superchecker disagrees with me.

He goes to different different shows, he eats at different restaurants and his different luck at tables. He probably keeps each trip fresh.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"I find Vegas gets boring after a couple of trips. Superchecker disagrees with me.

He goes to different different shows, he eats at different restaurants and his different luck at tables. He probably keeps each trip fresh.

It wouldn't be much fun eating at the same restaurants and watching the same shows every year..

We don't go to the same campgrounds all the time.

Angry White Male

I have traveled all throughout Nevada when I trucked long haul, and there are MANY interesting things to see, outside of Vegas...

Just rent a car!

MANY ghost towns that I would like to visit, should I get the chance...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

I have traveled all throughout Nevada when I trucked long haul, and there are MANY interesting things to see, outside of Vegas...

Just rent a car!

MANY ghost towns that I would like to visit, should I get the chance...

Oh ya, outside Vegas there are some things worth seeing. From North to South, Nevada has got some unique places.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Do you want to buy an rv Blazor?

I hadnt really thought of doing that myself right now, but my son use to dream about a owning a small one and driving around in it lol. My aunt would LOVE to own one and just live here and there. We use to talk about it and how great it would be lol.

My dad's thing was boats. He use to love to live on his boat. It was like an RV for the water lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Zetsu

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

RV have always been one of my favorites, just makes camping so much better at a whole new level imo.  I've been so obsessed with them I've even considered retiring in one when I was a in high school, living in an RV and parking next to hotspots with free wifi.  ac_cool

You, me, my son and my aunt have also thought of this lol.

I dun wanna be called a bum living in a trailer, but sometimes you gotta admit it's lots of fun and really tempting.  :001_tongue:
Permanently off his rocker

Thiel

RV have always been one of my favorites, just makes camping so much better at a whole new level imo.  I've been so obsessed with them I've even considered retiring in one when I was a in high school, living in an RV and parking next to hotspots with free wifi.  ac_cool

I dun wanna be called a bum living in a trailer, but sometimes you gotta admit it's lots of fun and really tempting.  :001_tongue:

There are times as a business owner I envy that kind of simple lifestyle.
gay, conservative and proud

Zetsu

Quote from: "Thiel"

Indeed, despite how many working class folks think us business men as people that seldom have to worry about money, but a lot do not realized the sheer complexity and dedication it takes to become a founder of a business organization, it feels like running a race or fighting a war that can never end.

Anonymous

Indeed, despite how many working class folks think us business men as people that seldom have to worry about money, but a lot do not realized the sheer complexity and dedication it takes to become a founder of a business organization, it feels like running a race or fighting a war that can never end.

And most who try never succeed..

If they do succeed, they have taken ten years off of their lives with worry and lack of sleep.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

And most who try never succeed..

If they do succeed, they have taken ten years off of their lives with worry and lack of sleep.

Yep, there'll always be an endless possibilities of different kinds of problems, cheating and/or corruption etc, nothing will ever go according to plan.   ac_smile