Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I have a great idea for Halloween...

Started by Angry White Male, October 21, 2017, 10:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"

After a while, mate went to the bathroom, came out and tried to figure how to break it to Superman that he had just encountered "Emmaline" standing next to him at the urinal  ac_biggrin

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "cc"

After a while, mate went to the bathroom, came out and tried to figure how to break it to Superman that he had just encountered "Emmaline" standing next to him at the urinal  ac_biggrin

:roll:

A very embarrassing, but funny story.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"My mate tells the best story.

He forgets what he went as, but a cohort he was luke warm on and he did the town, bar to bar. Guy was a macho creep actually.

The cohort had a Superman costume - mate would go into bar and yell "Te Da!!! and his cohort would leap in and everyone liked it

Cohort was greatly pleased to be center of attention everywhere they went

Late evening they settled in at a dance bar. His friend went absolutely ga ga over a drop dead gorgeous lady in the place, "Emmaline" dressed and acting all sexy.

They had several slow dances and he wanted her so bad. Back at table Superman told him that he had never wanted anyone so bad & he had to have her

Better he find out in the bar than at his place.

cc

Funniest part is that we were two married couples who often got together. Mate was not happy the guy was chasing what he thought was a woman, nor was I when he told me about it.

They lived directly across the street from us. We liked his wife but were not too crazy about him and he knew it. I'm sure he worried every day that we might spill the beans on him for getting close to a "woman". The fact the "woman" was a guy made it really complex for him  .. as not only was his marriage at stake but his macho pride was at stake  ... at the mercy of our whim  :laugh:

Worse, he had a high powered job as assistant to Lee Iacocca, top  dog at Ford in Dearborn and creator of the Mustang. Lee was a tough boss and very strict person and would not take well to that kind of behaviour

Worse yet, mate's family  was very close to the family of the guy who ran Pontiac / Buick in Flint,  the person who had created the Firebird    ...... and with so much in common despite being competitors,  he and Lee became good buddies.

If it all sounds complex, it sure was for Superman. In fact he had even seen his boss's good bubby drive the uber exotic experimental turbine powered Firebird 2  into our driveway ...  so asked WTF?  and we told him why and who was driving it.

The poor lad Superman must have been shitting himself for years knowing the axe might come down on him at any moment from either direction .. home and / or work
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

You know or have met some very important people cc.

cc

Yes. Have been very fortunate in several geographic areas.

You don't want to hear about some of mate's relatives in Ottawa and Toronto Parliaments

Maybe some day I'll tell some Hollywood secrets not out yet  :laugh:

For fun, here's Firebird 1,2 & 3 with what looks from memory  like our family friend and Pontiac / Buick CEO next to them all

I was wrong. We saw and got to sit in 1 & 2 in Flint, but it was 3 (on the right) that we rode in

https://a.gaw.to/photos/1/0/1/101756_Les_85_ans_de_GM_Design.jpg">

They got it a Michigan licence and he had a ball driving it on the roads. He once drove it all the way from Michigan to a car show in Atlanta, and back

It was turbine, but unlike Firebird 1 the exhaust was cooled and used to turn the wheels instead of a power "jet" out the back that would have vaporised anyone behind it

We got rides in it including a very fast ride on the GM test track / banked oval in Flint

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes. Have been very fortunate in several geographic areas.

You don't want to hear about some of mate's relatives in Ottawa and Toronto Parliaments

Maybe some day I'll tell some Hollywood secrets not out yet  :laugh:

For fun, here's Firebird 2 with what looks from memory  like our family friend and Pontiac / Buick CEO next to it

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WC-6QeIrfUg/maxresdefault.jpg">

They got it a Michigan licence and he had a ball driving it on the roads. He once drove it all the way from Michigan to a car show in Atlanta, and back

It was turbine, but unlike Firebird 1 the exhaust was cooled and used to turn the wheels instead of a power "jet" out the back that would have vaporised anyone behind it

We got rides in it including a very fast ride on the GM test track / banked oval in Flint

I'd like to take that on a cross country run.

cc

LOL. Again my number memory failed me. It was Firebird 3 that was licenced for roads and the one we actually rode in. Mate got to drive it around their  test track

http://www.elfagr.org/upload/photo/news/166/4/600x338o/128.jpg">

3 was the one he drove all the way to atlanta

Did get to sit in the others in their company showroom - for 1, the cockpit  is tiny  and remained me of the Mercury capsule at Canaveral

It was true jet out the back and went VERY fast

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"LOL. Again my number memory failed me. It was Firebird 3 that was licenced for roads and the one we actually rode in. Mate got to drive it around their  test track

http://www.elfagr.org/upload/photo/news/166/4/600x338o/128.jpg">

3 was the one he drove all the way to atlanta

Did get to sit in the others in their company showroom - for 1, the cockpit  is tiny  and remained me of the Mercury capsule at Canaveral

It was true jet out the back and went VERY fast

The little batmobile.

:laugh:

cc

That makes me Robin riding shotgun, lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That makes me Robin riding shotgun, lol

Holy human collector's item cc.

:laugh: