Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

The reasons why I never registered at VF and never will

Started by Anonymous, October 28, 2017, 08:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Couch Potato"RW is not the only poster who has changed for the worse. I read what Ace posted yesterday.

It's called alcoholism and it's a horrible disease..

Mel is not the only poster with this affliction.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Couch Potato"So much has changed since DV. RW was serious, but had a fun side. Shen Li was a prickly pear.

Fast forward 7.5 years and RW has a permanent frown and Shen Li is the playful one?? What  gives?

I find it hard to believe Shen Li was ever as batshit crazy as RW.

kiebers

Quote from: "Couch Potato"RW is not the only poster who has changed for the worse. I read what Ace posted yesterday.

Since any threads now about RW will denigrate, they need to be either started in RR or know that they will be merged with a thread in RR.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Couch Potato"So much has changed since DV. RW was serious, but had a fun side. Shen Li was a prickly pear.

Fast forward 7.5 years and RW has a permanent frown and Shen Li is the playful one?? What  gives?

RW has not evolved with the times. I used to get pissed off and angry on forums, but no more. After all, we're not trying to find a cure for cancer here.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's called alcoholism and it's a horrible disease..

Mel is not the only poster with this affliction.

Try drinking a pint or a shot of vodka with your next meal..

The food tastes 10times better.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

RW has not evolved with the times. I used to get pissed off and angry on forums, but no more. After all, we're not trying to find a cure for cancer here.

You're growing up Shen Li...

I knew it would happen eventually.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You're growing up Shen Li...

I'm just a late bloomer, that's all. ac_sothere

Anonymous

RW is crazy.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"You're growing up Shen Li...

:roll:

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm just a late bloomer, that's all. ac_sothere

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Couch Potato

I would prefer a crazy  RW over a sane Shen Li.

Aryan

Quote from: "Velvet"I was in the middle of a post when RW shut the board down. I'm certain Fash regrets temporarily let her host her forum. I know I would.

Is RW well? In her head I mean.

Clearly not....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Couch Potato"I would prefer a crazy RW over a sane Shen Li.

Fuck off

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview