The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Happy Halloween

Started by Wazzzup, October 31, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

My younger kid (14) was going to go trick or treating, but he got in trouble on a field trip yesterday so he's grounded.

Nothing much going on here tonight.  Maybe I'll put on a scary movie and eat some candy.

Couch Potato

My lady friend is going to meet for draft beer and wings after work. We do not give out treats.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"My younger kid (14) was going to go trick or treating, but he got in trouble on a field trip yesterday so he's grounded.

Nothing much going on here tonight.  Maybe I'll put on a scary movie and eat some candy.

My twelve year old son is going out trick or treating with three friends..

I have mini Aero bars and Smarties in bowls by the door..

I'm dressing up as Snow White for the trick or treaters.

ac_smile

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"My younger kid (14) was going to go trick or treating, but he got in trouble on a field trip yesterday so he's grounded.

Oh man, grounded on Halloween. I'd be willing to bet next year he wont even want to go, trick or treating at least lol. That age and all.

Kinda what Im gonna do tonight, watch scary movies and eat candy lol. Sonic has .50 cent corndogs today, gonna pick up some of those lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Couch Potato"My lady friend is going to meet for draft beer and wings after work. We do not give out treats.

That sounds good. Im having the last bit of punch from my party this past weekend lol. Dont usually get trick or treaters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Oh man, grounded on Halloween. I'd be willing to bet next year he wont even want to go, trick or treating at least lol. That age and all.

Kinda what Im gonna do tonight, watch scary movies and eat candy lol. Sonic has .50 cent corndogs today, gonna pick up some of those lol.

Eating candy and corn dogs Blazor.

:ohmy:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

My twelve year old son is going out trick or treating with three friends..

I have mini Aero bars and Smarties in bowls by the door..

I'm dressing up as Snow White for the trick or treaters.

ac_smile

I forget if you said, whats he going as?

We dont have Aero bars here I dont think. Normally I would give out Reese cups and Snickers.

Snow White is good, did you make it? Next time you'll have to be Queen Grimhilde and give out apples  :laugh:

Anonymous

My son will be a ninja this year..

And, yes I made my Snow White costume.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Eating candy and corn dogs Balzor.

:ohmy:

I dont know if that Balzor guy is, but thats what Im doing  :laugh:

Normally woulda been pizza on Halloween, but I've had pizza and chicken and brownie bites every night since Saturday lol. Then was thinking tacos, as its Tuesday and time for it, but didnt want the house to smell like tacos lol. So something easy, corndogs. May even use the mustard and make spooky faces  :laugh:  Candy goes with the holiday lol. With any luck I'll have crazy dreams again tonight like last night. Had a Jason Voorhees guy after us, but not the actual Jason. Also the house I was in the main doors would not lock. Couldnt keep him out. Couldnt find the shotgun ammo. It was a very crazy dream lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"My son will be a ninja this year..

And, yes I made my Snow White costume.

Awesome! I use to love dressing up as a ninja as a kid lol. Always wanted a uniform, but never had one. Instead I was in black and used a tshirt as a makeshift mask lol.

Awesome on the homemade too! They always turn out much better sometimes  ac_smile

Anonymous

That's too much junk food Balzor, I mean Blazor.

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"That's too much junk food Balzor, I mean Blazor.

It is, I wont lie lol. Also curly fries lol. Tomorrow night is healthier, salmon  ac_smile

Wazzzup

BTW Here is a flowchart  made by Texas university A and M to make sure you and your children wear appropriate costumes.

https://ibb.co/h0wksb">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"BTW Here is a flowchart  made by Texas university A and M to make sure you and your children wear appropriate costumes.

https://ibb.co/h0wksb">

I told Mommy to make sure she bought a culturally sensitive costume for my 4 and a half year old. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"That's too much junk food Balzor, I mean Blazor.

It is, I wont lie lol. Also curly fries lol. Tomorrow night is healthier, salmon  ac_smile

That's something I don't see too much anymore..

Than again, I don't look for fast food.