Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

My weekend starts right now!

Started by Superchecker, November 09, 2017, 03:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Weekend you say?  Time to break out the Jack Daniels or Grey Goose, and a big fat rock of coke.

:thumbup:

Damn Rick James  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Weekend you say?  Time to break out the Jack Daniels or Grey Goose, and a big fat rock of coke.

:swoon:

Bricktop

Well, aren't WE flush with top shelf tiddly.

Anonymous

Booze and drugs go hand in glove in the white trash community like slum living and ignorance. Party on Gomer.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Booze and drugs go hand in glove in the white trash community like slum living and ignorance. Party on Gomer.

I bet your weekends are a blast.   :001_rolleyes:

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Supposed to be 49 in the morning but with it being sunny we will get to at least 70 if not higher. Perfect for cooking low and slow outside. Have to start the pit around 6 in the morning and should be able to get the brisket on by 6:15 or so. Going to try to find some green pecan wood in the morning at a wood place close by. Nothing quite like green wood to get a good smoke flavor. Good chance it will be a Bloody Mary morning......

Sounds like a perfect day man  ac_drinks

Though I've never had a bloody mary lol. I may of tried a sip LONG ago. Im not much of a beer fan though, especially in the colder months. I like a cold cider beer in the summer. Mostly I like sippin my shine lol.

Gonna be 36 (*32) in the morning, high of 46 (*42), and a low of 22 (*19) tomorrow. (*denotes where I work)

Gotta like tomato juice if you are going to drink a bloody mary. We use Zing Zang as the mixer. It has all the spices needed but I add extra Worcester, lime, black pepper and Tabasco. Olives and celery as garnish and you are on the way. I like that mixer enough that when we are out of vodka I will drink a virgin mary.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Only one way to drink vodka.

Straight out of the freezer.

Or, in Canada, straight off the shelf.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

They are centred around golf most of the year. The rest of the year, it's travel and water sports.

I'd rather spend my money on a set of new clubs rather than shaving decades off my life by mixing booze and drugs. Isn't that strange.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Gotta like tomato juice if you are going to drink a bloody mary. We use Zing Zang as the mixer. It has all the spices needed but I add extra Worcester, lime, black pepper and Tabasco. Olives and celery as garnish and you are on the way. I like that mixer enough that when we are out of vodka I will drink a virgin mary.....

I'd try it! Lol, I havent had mater juice in a long time, may like it now, but with the ingredients you mentioned I would prolly like it more lol.

Aryan

They are centred around golf most of the year. The rest of the year, it's travel and water sports.

I'd rather spend my money on a set of new clubs rather than shaving decades off my life by mixing booze and drugs. Isn't that strange.

Yes, you are a tad strange, not to mention about as exciting as a block of cheese.  

You must be a huge hit with the ladies.   :roll:

Anonymous

Yes, you are a tad strange, not to mention about as exciting as a block of cheese.  

You would rather spend your money destroying your brain cells than play golf, dine in fine restaurants and travel to tropical beach destinations like Seoul does SCOUSE?

ac_wot

I'm not trying to judge, but if the answer is yes, that seems very  strange to  me..

Unless  of course it's an addiction problem and then I feel empathy.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You would rather spend your money destroying your brain cells than play golf, dine in fine restaurants and travel to tropical beach destinations like Seoul does SCOUSE?

ac_wot

I'm not trying to judge, but if the answer is yes, that seems very  strange to  me..

Seoul is another uppity, pretentious tosser like Blurt.  

I don't drink and sniff cocaine every weekend, but when I feel the urge for a blow out, I indulge myself.

Not quite sure what the issue is?  ac_dunno

Anonymous

ac_wot

Seoul is another uppity, pretentious tosser like Blurt.  

I don't drink and sniff cocaine every weekend, but when I feel the urge for a blow out, I indulge myself.

Not quite sure what the issue is?  ac_dunno

As you know, you are talking to the wrong person about the pros of mixing  drugs and alcohol..

I don't try to be pretentious, but I simply don't understand why anyone would want to do that themselves..

That's all I'm going to say about it..

Anything more and I will seem judgmental.

Blazor

Anything more and I will seem judgmental.

"Thou shalt not judge those before Him"  :winking:

Anonymous

This thread is about Superchecker's weekend. I am not sure how he chooses to spend his weekend, but I doubt it's wasted on Jack and a rock of coke.