The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Formerly--(Would you buy a house somebody was brutally murdered in?) which somehow became a Holocaust thread

Started by Wazzzup, November 10, 2017, 11:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Are you aware of how much effort it would take to dispose of 6 million bodies?

Not that difficult at all if you have any understanding of logistics and engineering.

Stalin exiled millions to Siberia and gulags. Hell, he moved the millions of Koreans living in the Russian far to Central Asia. That takes a lot more resources than moving corpses.

Watch the video I posted.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Are you aware of how much effort it would take to dispose of 6 million bodies?

Not that difficult at all if you have any understanding of logistics and engineering.

Stalin exiled millions to Siberia and gulags. Hell, he moved the millions of Koreans living in the Russian far to Central Asia. That takes a lot more resources than moving corpses.

No it doesnt..

Stalin made them walk...

And the people who died were buried on the side of the road.... Or under the road if they were building it.

Corpses would have to be moved with trucks.

Wazzzup

I believe the holocaust happened

I also believe that Germans who were born after it happened had nothing to do with it and should not be manipulated by guilt over it

I also believe that there is more than one "holocaust", and that the German one shouldn't crowd out all others.  There's Mao and his millions of murders along with Stalin, Pol Pot, Chiang kai shek, Lenin to name just afew.

I like the the phrase "never again" but it should be applied to all atrocities and their victims, not just jews.

Blazor

I noticed the title change lol.

My gf is always late. Lately, when she asks me the time, I'll say something like "the artist formerly known as 9:00" lol. In reference to day light savings time and Prince when he did his name change.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

I also notice that my avatar has gone, and smileys won't work for some reason....

Is anyone else having similar issues or is it at my end?

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I also notice that my avatar has gone, and smileys won't work for some reason....

Still the same SS thunderbolt avatar.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I also notice that my avatar has gone, and smileys won't work for some reason....

You been hacked by the joooos!!! lol  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"

You been hacked by the joooos!!! lol  :laugh:

I knew it!!

Anonymous

Nobody has said anything to me SCOUSE..

But, it's okay now anyway.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not a few.

One.

Herr Jell.

Not just one.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

I had a clear out on my laptop and everything is back to normal, I think I had picked up a virus or something from a dodgy movie site.  :laugh:

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

I had a clear out on my laptop and everything is back to normal, I think I had picked up a virus or something from a dodgy movie site.  :laugh:

You have to be careful with some sites SCOUSE.