News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Do you get fast food cravings? Like you just HAVE to get a FatBurgers burger?

Started by Superchecker, November 12, 2017, 06:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I had a craving last night...I had no idea what I was craving...went to 711 and got a small hot chocolate while I was there...but nothing else was appealing...so I went to Wal-Mart to see what they had....nothing...ended up going home with my small hot chocolate...and had 2 merci chocolates..then that was it...

Chocolate goes well with chocolate.

ac_smile

lol....it does!  I guess that was my craving!!

Anonymous

On the weekend I had a craving for salty French fries. I went to New York Fries to satisfy my craving.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"On the weekend I had a craving for salty French fries. I went to New York Fries to satisfy my craving.

When I go there, I have to get the cheese sauce!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Shen Li"On the weekend I had a craving for salty French fries. I went to New York Fries to satisfy my craving.

When I go there, I have to get the cheese sauce!

I don't put anything on fries except salt which is why I don't do poutine. I will occasionally dip fries in vinegar, cheese sauce or gravy though.

Berry Sweet

I have to have sauce with everything....nevermind the food, I really just want the sauce!!! Lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I have to have sauce with everything....nevermind the food, I really just want the sauce!!! Lol

I know people like that.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I could eat a snack and have 10 different sauces going on...lol

I like different sauces for spring rolls..

And not just plum sauces.

realgrimm

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Sauces are godlike, me I have at least 30 different condiments

We do too realgrimm, but I prefer them for dipping rather than poured all over food.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous