News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Do you get fast food cravings? Like you just HAVE to get a FatBurgers burger?

Started by Superchecker, November 12, 2017, 06:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superchecker

<t></t>

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

shin

I do, but they vary depending on how often I indulge in them.

I'm happy to say I haven't had McDonald's in over a year. I think I had Wendy's during the summer. I have burritos sometimes.

Try to burn off those calories when you can!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Do you get periodic fast food cravings? FatBurgers? Wendy's?

I used to, but not anymore. I liked onion rings, battered ddeep fried halibut and deep fried panzerotti.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Do you get periodic fast food cravings? FatBurgers? Wendy's?

FatBurger is good.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not remotely. That stuff makes me gag.

I agree, except for  KFC.  Now that's fine fucking dining.

Odinson

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Not remotely. That stuff makes me gag.

I agree, except for  KFC.  Now that's fine fucking dining.

Deep fried pigeon.

:beurk:

realgrimm

Usually when I have the munchies, pretty much any thing meaty or cheesy,poutine is my go to

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Maybe when I´m hungover.

So, it's a staple.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I like a stromboli from Sbarro.

Berry Sweet

I had a craving last night...I had no idea what I was craving...went to 711 and got a small hot chocolate while I was there...but nothing else was appealing...so I went to Wal-Mart to see what they had....nothing...ended up going home with my small hot chocolate...and had 2 merci chocolates..then that was it...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I had a craving last night...I had no idea what I was craving...went to 711 and got a small hot chocolate while I was there...but nothing else was appealing...so I went to Wal-Mart to see what they had....nothing...ended up going home with my small hot chocolate...and had 2 merci chocolates..then that was it...

Chocolate goes well with chocolate.

ac_smile