Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The Sexual Harassment Revolution

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, November 20, 2017, 09:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"Two more women have come forward to accuse Al Franken of grabbing their asses.

Progs won't demand he resign.

I looked at Yahoo news right after these women came forward about franken and there were ten articles on Roy Moore and only one on Al Franken and none on John  Conyers..

This is just a replay of the left saying it didn't matter when Bill Clinton raped and groped women  but Trump can't be prsident because he said something about grabbing pussies.

If it weren't for double standards these people wouldn't have any standards at all.

Sexual harassment accusations should only be taken seriously when the accused is not a progtard.

realgrimm

QuoteThe list is getting rather huge.  

First there was Bill Cosby and Bill Clinton who were the pioneers :laugh:

Then Came the flood-

Harvey Weinstein,

Kevin Spacey

Oliver stone

Charlie Rose

Roy Moore (running for senate)

Al Franken (senator)

John Conyers (former house member)

George HW Bush

Mark Halperin (journalist)

Louie CK

Ben Affleck

George Takai

Dustin Hoffman

John Travolta

Richard Dreyfuss

Sylvester Stallone

John Travolta

Charlie Sheen

Steve Saegal

Russell Simmons

Andy Dick

John Singleton

Jesse Jackson

and a bunch more people I never heard of before.

Why is Micheal Jackson not on that list.. He still seemed to keep it hushed..

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Why is Micheal Jackson not on that list.. He still seemed to keep it hushed..

He's dead.

realgrimm

LOL ...

Meant why were these accusations not initiated during that time, seemed it would have been ideal timing for those cases instead of jumping on class action lawsuits .. lots of hush money , but now they need this chaos to bring further "justices" and less freedoms.. this world is in for something big to clean the scales and restore civil order..

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"LOL ...

Meant why were these accusations not initiated during that time, seemed it would have been ideal timing for those cases instead of jumping on class action lawsuits .. lots of hush money , but now they need this chaos to bring further "justices" and less freedoms.. this world is in for something big to clean the scales and restore civil order..

The timing of all these accusations does seem strange.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "realgrimm"LOL ...

The timing of all these accusations does seem strange.

There were tricklles of this stuff for years, but the weinstein stuff opened up the floodgates.

before the Weinstein stuff, reporters probably didnt report info they got on celebs harassing people, because they didn't think their readers would care.  Then the weintstein stuff came out and became huge news. Seeing that people were interested, the press started reporting every harassment allegation they could find.   Then a lot of people who normally would not have come forward about being harassed by hollywood celebs came forward to tell the press, because they knew they would be listened to.  

I could be wrong, but that's my take on why now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

There were tricklles of this stuff for years, but the weinstein stuff opened up the floodgates.

before the Weinstein stuff, reporters probably didnt report info they got on celebs harassing people, because they didn't think their readers would care.  Then the weintstein stuff came out and became huge news. Seeing that people were interested, the press started reporting every harassment allegation they could find.   Then a lot of people who normally would not have come forward about being harassed by hollywood celebs came forward to tell the press, because they knew they would be listened to.  

I could be wrong, but that's my take on why now.

I do not doubt celebs have no problem harassing people they look down on. But, some of the accusers have to be digging for gold.

@realAzhyaAryola

It's high time these matters are brought out into the open. There are truly men who treat women unjustly and they should be called out on it and it must be stopped. It is not okay.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

I fear that this is just the beginning...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's high time these matters are brought out into the open. There are truly men who treat women unjustly and they should be called out on it and it must be stopped. It is not okay.

Nobody is saying it is okay. But, don't you think some of the accusers are liars blackmailing for a buck?

Bricktop

That makes no sense; unless they sue in a civil court, they don't get a penny. And because its a criminal matter, the fact that a rape or similar occurred in a criminal court does not mean that a civil hearing would succeed. Also, they would have to prove damages...which would be very difficult if you've lived an opulent life for 20 years.

There's very little money in victimhood.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"That makes no sense; unless they sue in a civil court, they don't get a penny. And because its a criminal matter, the fact that a rape or similar occurred in a criminal court does not mean that a civil hearing would succeed. Also, they would have to prove damages...which would be very difficult if you've lived an opulent life for 20 years.

They do not want to go to court. The gold digging accusers are looking for settlements. The US congress has paid out more than $17 million in settlements in the last twenty years.

@realAzhyaAryola

As in all bunches, there will be bad ones. An investigation as to the validity of the claim should be conducted.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"As in all bunches, there will be bad ones. An investigation as to the validity of the claim should be conducted.

And if any claims are found to be fraudulent, harsh criminal punishments should be administered. If not  criminal, than the falsely accused should receive a whopping judgment against the scammers.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"That makes no sense; unless they sue in a civil court, they don't get a penny. And because its a criminal matter, the fact that a rape or similar occurred in a criminal court does not mean that a civil hearing would succeed. Also, they would have to prove damages...which would be very difficult if you've lived an opulent life for 20 years.

They do not want to go to court. The gold digging accusers are looking for settlements. The US congress has paid out more than $17 million in settlements in the last twenty years.

Really?

Hillary Clinton grabbed my balls!!!

Who do I send the invoice to?