News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Has Gordy gone to that big Thai Ladyboy filled place in the sky?

Started by Aryan, November 21, 2017, 10:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

The only one I am genuinely concerned about is the Yorkster, I do actually think he may have passed...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The only one I am genuinely concerned about is the Yorkster, I do actually think he may have passed...

Why do you think that SCOUSE?

Because Mel and Richard Kuklinski said so?

I would imagine neither of them know him or really know anything about him.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"The only one I am genuinely concerned about is the Yorkster, I do actually think he may have passed...

Do you lurk regularly on VF Fash?  ac_biggrin

You should just register and start posting.....

I'm not merely  going off what other people have said about Yorky, I  also noticed his decline before he disappeared.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I'm not merely  going off what other people have said about Yorky, I  also noticed his decline before he disappeared.

I simply do not have time for two forums, especially at this time of year..

Usually once or twice a week I look at VF..

I occasionally exchange pm's with evs and mimi.....I like both of them very much..

Now, I don't know about much about York County Kid..

All I'm saying is that some men on that forum love spreading false information..

For that reason, I wouldn't believe anything about  York County Kid until someone confirmed it.

Aryan

I simply do not have time for two forums, especially at this time of year..

Usually once or twice a week I look at VF..

I occasionally exchange pm's with evs and mimi.....I like both of them very much..

Now, I don't know about much about York County Kid..

All I'm saying is that the men on that forum love spreading false information..

For that reason, I wouldn't believe it until someone confirmed it.

Yorkie was a cool guy, but I think he was housebound due to an accident in his younger years.  

The drink most likely consumed him. I know if I was in that sort of situation I'd probably drink or drug myself  to death.

Anonymous

Yorkie was a cool guy, but I think he was housebound due to an accident in his younger years.  

The drink most likely consumed him. I know if I was in that sort of situation I'd probably drink or drug myself  to death.

With the exception of Mel and Herman, I thought most people who say they are drunk on these forums were only pretending for entertainment purposes..

I know Shen Li and Oscar did that..

As I said SCOUSE, I don't know York County Kid, but perhaps he was pretending for entertainment purposes too?

How do you know he was a shut in?

Bricktop

QuoteI know if I was in that sort of situation I'd probably drink or drug myself to death.

Well, don't expect to go to heaven.

St Peter was guarding the Pearly Gates when 40 scousers turn up. Being the first time he had ever seen anyone from Liverpool arrive at Heaven's door, he wasn't sure what to do.

He left his post to go and ask God for advice. God in his Almighty wisdom instructed St Peter to go back and ask them about any virtuous deeds they had done in their lives.

A few minutes later, St. Peter returned to God, looking shocked.

"They're gone!"

"What, all of them?" replied God with surprise.

"Not just them", said St Peter, "the Pearly Gates!"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, don't expect to go to heaven.

St Peter was guarding the Pearly Gates when 40 scousers turn up. Being the first time he had ever seen anyone from Liverpool arrive at Heaven's door, he wasn't sure what to do.

He left his post to go and ask God for advice. God in his Almighty wisdom instructed St Peter to go back and ask them about any virtuous deeds they had done in their lives.

A few minutes later, St. Peter returned to God, looking shocked.

"They're gone!"

"What, all of them?" replied God with surprise.

"Not just them", said St Peter, "the Pearly Gates!"

I shouldn't giggle, but that was funny.

:laugh:

Aryan

With the exception of Mel and Herman, I thought most people who say they are drunk on these forums were only pretending for entertainment purposes..

As I said SCOUSE, I don't know York County Kid, but perhaps he was pretending for entertainment purposes too?

How do you know he was a shut in?

I don't, for all I know you could be a hairy, butch biker.  :laugh:  

These are only words on a screen after all!

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista" most people who say they are drunk on these forums were only pretending for entertainment purposes

That is pretty sad actually if true.   :roll:

Blazor

I dont pretend if I say Im drinking, if Im drinking Im drinking lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

realgrimm

RIP Yorkie

He lived in the same area of the city I do.. Yeah he said he was confined to a wheelchair ..I remember phishing him for info when he started pulling all macho and GRRRrrrring me ,relized it was his shtick pretty fast since he was one trick pony

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"I dont pretend if I say Im drinking, if Im drinking Im drinking lol.

Same! Why be ashamed of it?  :laugh:

My nan always used to say a good few drinks of whisky keeps the winter germs away.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista" most people who say they are drunk on these forums were only pretending for entertainment purposes

That is pretty sad actually if true.   :roll:

Shen Li never used to troll on the old Asian American forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"RIP Yorkie

He lived in the same area of the city I do.. Yeah he said he was confined to a wheelchair ..I remember phishing him for info when he started pulling all macho and GRRRrrrring me ,relized it was his shtick pretty fast since he was one trick pony

You knew him or at least chatted with him privately?