News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Has Gordy gone to that big Thai Ladyboy filled place in the sky?

Started by Aryan, November 21, 2017, 10:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Gordy is just one mysterious guy, I mean who would burn so much money just to sleep with below average looking hookers.  None of it makes any sense, sometimes it gets so dumb I kinda feel sorry for people like him, and same for some girls in the opposite spectrum.

Ouch. Damn that was spot frickin on.

Awesome brother. ac_drinks

Thankz  ac_cool  Yea I just dun get that guy, lol, and I'm very grateful that ppl like you, Fash, Bricktop, etc seriously out number him.  Maybe one day we can drive some sense into Gambino for once.  :laugh:
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Gordy is just one mysterious guy, I mean who would burn so much money just to sleep with below average looking hookers.  None of it makes any sense, sometimes it gets so dumb I kinda feel sorry for people like him, and same for some girls in the opposite spectrum.

Er...perhaps you might consider that "Gordy Gambino" is an alter ego. His real life isn't quite so decadent and sordid.

He is widely respected in his profession, and has contributed to its standards and status at the highest levels.

Gordy Gambino is a tragic oaf. Much like Shen Li is a wino.

The man behind the mask is a clever cookie. Not without some tarnish, its true...and has been known to be an asshole to members of the opposite sex...but he's far from the deranged ape he portrays.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gordy is a professional in his field, but his stories about him paying money for Thai hookers just doesn't seem right, I mean I'm sure you've seen the videos of the best looking hooker he claimed to have slept with is just really sad.

Blazor

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Thankz  ac_cool  Yea I just dun get that guy, lol, and I'm very grateful that ppl like you, Fash, Bricktop, etc out number him.  Maybe one day we can drive some sense into Gambino for once.  :laugh:

I "heard" that if anyone can drive anything into Gambino, its Seoulbro  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Blazor"

Thankz  ac_cool  Yea I just dun get that guy, lol, and I'm very grateful that ppl like you, Fash, Bricktop, etc out number him.  Maybe one day we can drive some sense into Gambino for once.  :laugh:

Now that you've mentioned it.  :MG_216:    It's like he's Gordy's ultimate nemesis.   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

The Seoul brother isn't here now either. Maybe those two crazy in love kids eloped.

Zetsu

With Bricktop confirming that Gordy does has a high position White collar job in Australia, but still having to pay for unattractive hookers only makes it sounds even worst. I mean if he was just an average guy I would have felt less sorry for him...  maybe my old man can teach him a few tricks in mainland China.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"With Bricktop confirming that Gordy does has a high position White collar job in Australia, but still having to pay for unattractive hookers only makes it sounds even worst. I mean if he was just an average guy I would have felt less sorry for him...  maybe my old man can teach him a few tricks in mainland China.

Gordy is a self employed contractor.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"With Bricktop confirming that Gordy does has a high position White collar job in Australia, but still having to pay for unattractive hookers only makes it sounds even worst. I mean if he was just an average guy I would have felt less sorry for him...  maybe my old man can teach him a few tricks in mainland China.

Does Gordy runs his own business/company?  I'm not too familiar with construction but with all the immigration in Australia I'm sure he's making some good cash.

Anonymous

Does Gordy runs his own business/company?  I'm not too familiar with construction but with all the immigration in Australia I'm sure he's making some good cash.

He owns or at least did own a  successful asbestos removal company in Perth.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I remember him accidently giving away an impression he was a director of some sort but didn't took long before it was drowned out by his nonsense and ramblings and forgot all about it, still the guy is legend.  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I remember him accidently giving away an impression he was a director of some sort but didn't took long before it was drowned out by his nonsense and ramblings and forgot all about it, still the guy is legend.  :001_tongue:

That may have been the title he used, but he was the owner..

And according to his site, he had a lot of experience in the industry.

realgrimm

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Gordy actually ran for Mayor of Perth but lost..

But, he  was voted the world's greatest poster.

:laugh:

Bricktop

He owns an asbestos removal company.

The removal and disposal of asbestos from old buildings is a highly regulated and managed process.

Not to mention dangerous.

He is also an industry representative and advocate.

Whilst I doubt that his claims of patronising hookers are valid, he has lived a somewhat colourful life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

He owns an asbestos removal company.

The removal and disposal of asbestos from old buildings is a highly regulated and managed process.

Not to mention dangerous.

He is also an industry representative and advocate.

Whilst I doubt that his claims of patronising hookers are valid, he has lived a somewhat colourful life.

And he's married now too.