News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Has Gordy gone to that big Thai Ladyboy filled place in the sky?

Started by Aryan, November 21, 2017, 10:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Lol I remember that photo of Gordy rocking his knee length olive green socks and brown sandals. He said that Bricktop  prefers white socks!

Odinson

Thailand would be a nice place to live..

Everything is cheap and the women are easy.

You can just lay in your hammock while a coconut babe serves you drinks... Sucks your dick..

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol I remember that photo of Gordy rocking his knee length olive green socks and brown sandals. He said that Bricktop  prefers white socks!

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"RIP Yorkie

He lived in the same area of the city I do.. Yeah he said he was confined to a wheelchair ..I remember phishing him for info when he started pulling all macho and GRRRrrrring me ,relized it was his shtick pretty fast since he was one trick pony

Yorkie is very much alive and he'll soon be posting on VF again.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Correction, no cross forum drama..

If you want to whine about someone on another forum,  especially a mod, take it some place else.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He lived in the same area of the city I do.. Yeah he said he was confined to a wheelchair ..I remember phishing him for info when he started pulling all macho and GRRRrrrring me ,relized it was his shtick pretty fast since he was one trick pony

I wouldn't believe anything I read there or here about a poster's death.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I think it's a sick way to get attention.

Angry White Male

I remember the time Leo thought Real Woman had died in a car crash...

The kicker?  She was actually hospitalized for whigging out (again) after mixing her meds, and she made her husband register to explain that!

It was fucking golden!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I think it's a sick way to get attention.

What do you expect from girly men like old Joe and Mel. They gossip more than any gal I know.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I remember the time Leo thought Real Woman had died in a car crash...

The kicker?  She was actually hospitalized for whigging out (again) after mixing her meds, and she made her husband register to explain that!

It was fucking golden!

Really? Why was that, Mel?

Anonymous

Scouser actually believed it. RG  too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Scouser actually believed it. RG  too.

I don't know if they did or not..

They wanted someone to confirm or deny the rumour.

Aryan

How do you know?  ac_dunno