The best topic

Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Good morning!

Started by Superchecker, December 03, 2017, 06:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Superchecker

Just thought I'd say hi. Dealt with 23 days of rain in November. Looking forward to a much nicer week this week. Also dealing with a tablet that won't charge up anymore. Might be opening up a Christmas present early. My wife has been shopping like crazy for family and friends gifts. Big Santa parade downtown today. Often 250,000 or more spectators. Happy Sunday!!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Just thought I'd say hi. Dealt with 23 days of rain in November. Looking forward to a much nicer week this week. Also dealing with a tablet that won't charge up anymore. Might be opening up a Christmas present early. My wife has been shopping like crazy for family and friends gifts. Big Santa parade downtown today. Often 250,000 or more spectators. Happy Sunday!!

Too bad you have to work today. You'll miss the parade.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Just thought I'd say hi. Dealt with 23 days of rain in November. Looking forward to a much nicer week this week. Also dealing with a tablet that won't charge up anymore. Might be opening up a Christmas present early. My wife has been shopping like crazy for family and friends gifts. Big Santa parade downtown today. Often 250,000 or more spectators. Happy Sunday!!

Happy Sunday to you too Superchecker.

ac_smile

Anonymous

You work Sundays right? Must not be many passengers?

Bricktop

Shops not open on Sundays in Canada?

Bricktop

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"SuperGay .

Will someone please explain to me how idiocy like this should be tolerated??

Either get this fool out, or dump his lunacy in a dumpster sub-section.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"SuperGay .

Will someone please explain to me how idiocy like this should be tolerated??

Either get this fool out, or dump his lunacy in a dumpster sub-section.

It's been moved.

Bricktop

This jackass is never going to be able to move amongst normal people.

RR him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"This jackass is never going to be able to move amongst normal people.

RR him.

That seems to be what he wants.

Superchecker

Quote from: "Herman"

Anywhere from 200 to 350 passengers over 8.5 hours. Starts out slow, but businesses are open Sundays.

Christmas day is quiet. Only Asian businesses open Dec 25.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"

Anywhere from 200 to 350 passengers over 8.5 hours. Starts out slow, but businesses are open Sundays.

That's only between 23.5 and 40 passengers per hour. That is slow.

Superchecker

Suburban routes. About 90 minutes worth of breaks. Let's see: 20 minutes; 25 minutes; 15 minutes; 10 minutes.  Then 10 minutes; 10 minutes; 20 minutes and finally 8 minutes. If traffic is cooperating. I guess that's closer to 2 hours worth of breaks in an 8.5 hour shift.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Suburban routes. About 90 minutes worth of breaks. Let's see: 20 minutes; 25 minutes; 15 minutes; 10 minutes.  Then 10 minutes; 10 minutes; 20 minutes and finally 8 minutes. If traffic is cooperating.

I see why you like working Sundays. More pay for less work.

Anonymous

I hope you had a good one SC.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Bricktop"This jackass is never going to be able to move amongst normal people.

RR him.

ya do realise that by posting that certain members should be RRd proves ya have a very Weak caricature .

Mentally weak and a Very thin skin .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )