News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Would u have a Girlfriend TALLER than yaself ?

Started by IRISH KAM, December 03, 2017, 12:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

Im 6' 3" so would be hard pressed to find a woman Taller than me .

Id have to go to a Nordic country .

Them woman are Big and Strong .

One thrust in the wrong direction and them Nordic woman can Rip ya Dick off .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Im 6' 3".

As if you bullshitting little Irish twerp. Your people need ladders to pick strawberries.

Zetsu

I wouldn't mind as long as she's ok dating with a guy shorter than her.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I wouldn't mind as long as she's ok dating with a guy shorter than her.

I'm five foot ten. Taller than me would be close to six feet. Women that tall are usually butch.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I wouldn't mind as long as she's ok dating with a guy shorter than her.

I'm five foot ten. Taller than me would be close to six feet. Women that tall are usually butch.

Somehow I find tall girls very pretty and feminine, at least for the ones I've met.  Usually the butch one are the middle age women working at the city's local recycling facility or construction sites, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Somehow I find tall girls very pretty and feminine, at least for the ones I've met.  Usually the butch one are the middle age women working at the city's local recycling facility or construction sites, lol.

:laugh:

Angry White Male

It's the same reason Blurt became difficult, once I reminded him that 6' 3" tall, husky men do not transform that well into women...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's the same reason Blurt became difficult, once I reminded him that 6' 3" tall, husky men do not transform that well into women...

Is Blurt that tall?

Angry White Male

He's a fairly tall, husky guy.

With heels, he'd be like 6' 7".

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"He's a fairly tall, husky guy.

With heels, he'd be like 6' 7".

I saw a gorgeous young woman in the supermarket check out lines the other day who had to be at least 6 foot 4, maybe more. She was completely in proportion but a giant and wearing what appeared to be athletic shorts and top. She was with her dad, about the same height though definitely not as lean.

Thought she was a Netball or Basketball up and comer.

Just saying
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Tall women want tall men...  Short women want tall men...

It's unfair!  I'm not exactly short, at 5' 11", but stand no chance against a 6' 2" stud!  Life is unfair...

Frood

Wouldn't abnormally tall women seek shorter men to control their DNA's unguarded advances?
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Sounds logical, but tall women often want tall men also.

My ex was as tall as I was, and she said she may not be comfortable with a man shorter than her (which is like almost 50% of the population)...

IRISH KAM

Its a funny site seeing a man holding hands with a Girl a Foot taller than him .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Wouldn't abnormally tall women seek shorter men to control their DNA's unguarded advances?

Like Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed..

Nick  Simmons is six foot seven.