News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Would u have a Girlfriend TALLER than yaself ?

Started by IRISH KAM, December 03, 2017, 12:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Its a funny site seeing a man holding hands with a Girl a Foot taller than him .

Lol that's true, and I wonder too how would the guy be able to satisfy the girl when in bed, if you know what I mean about their size difference.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Its a funny site seeing a man holding hands with a Girl a Foot taller than him .

Lol that's true, and I wonder too how would the guy be able to satisfy the girl when in bed, if you know what I mean about their size difference.

If the girl is twice as big, she is gonna need 2 times bigger cock..

Its just physics.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Odinson"

Its just physics.

:laugh:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

IRISH KAM

Hes prob into getting used as a ' Bitch ' .

Shes prob that fuckin Ugly ,  she just happy to get any man .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Zetsu

Its just physics.

Yea, think the guy will need some kinda sex drug to enhance his thang, unless the girl is into anal or oral sex.

Zetsu

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Duno why ya guys assume tall girls are ugly, from my person experience height has nothing to do with looks, but beauty is more related to their personality and eviroment they live in.

Odinson

Fashie has a tip moisturizer..

But Blurts ass can take it balls deep.

Odinson

Its just physics.

Yea, think the guy will need some kinda sex drug to enhance this thang, unless the girl is into anal or oral sex.

The girls at the horse stables are usually tall... Wonder why..

Zetsu

Its just physics.

Yea, think the guy will need some kinda sex drug to enhance this thang, unless the girl is into anal or oral sex.

The girls at the horse stables are usually tall... Wonder why..

Think people growing up in open areas are known to be taller, just like how southerners, whether Chinese or Europeans are known to live in cramp congested places, can stunt a persons growth.  Lol same thing happens to my pet fishes and turtles in a glass tank, if I put them in a larger tank they sure grow up fast.

Odinson

Duno why ya guys assume tall girls are ugly, from my person experience height has nothing to do with looks, but beauty is more related to their personality and eviroment they live in.

They are ugly in a sense that large size is masculine..

Smaller women definately have an edge because they are more feminine and sexy..

Guys usually prefer a woman to be fun-sized and not godzilla-like...

My former girlfriend is pocket-sized.. And she drives a really small car..

Cute as a bunny.  ac_wub

Zetsu

Cute as a bunny.  ac_wub

I guess we can both agree that small girls are more to the cute side, while tall girls are hot and sexy.  ac_cool

Angry White Male

I prefer smaller, more petit girls.  Sadly, in the Western world, they are becoming rare, instead being replaced with land whales, with their sweaty rotund bodies that disgust me.

Anonymous

I am a tall lady. I didn't give shorter men a chance when I was young and single. As a grandmother now, I see how silly I was.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Velvet"I am a tall lady. I didn't give shorter men a chance when I was young and single. As a grandmother now, I see how silly I was.

Most women are like that when they're young.

When they get old and less desirable, their tunes can sure change quick!  Sadly by then, the shorter dude already has a fat bank account, and a trophy wife!

Odinson

Cute as a bunny.  ac_wub

I guess we can both agree that small girls are more to the cute side, while tall girls are hot and sexy.  ac_cool

Cute, hot and sexy... Perfect petite body.

Tall girls cant compete with that.