Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

DNA tech admits adding African ancestry to screw with 'Racists'

Started by Aryan, December 07, 2017, 05:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Extremists on either side are not desired in any shape form or fashion. Look at you. You are a nazi racist extremist. You spew nothing but hate. No room for that just like no room for the extreme left. No one buys into your shit yet you continue to try to shove it down peoples throats. You keep trying the same thing expecting different results. Isn't that the definition of insanity.

As far as me, you won't see me insult someone's family with lies. That is for the very weak, which you have just proved you are. You come in here and poke barbs at everyone and when someone barely does it to you, you get all butt hurt and insult children. You're just a little boy...with a little bitty "b"...

As far as Seoul, we get along as I do with many. If that is a bromance then so be it. Politics does not drive my friendships. I look for things in common to develope relationships and not focus on the differences. You should try it sometime...

As far as intelligence....hahahahahahahahahahaha We got you beat all to hell...hahahahahahahaha
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Odinson

Its not racist to not want anything to do with the primitives..

I would be upset if I were anything but a finn.. Finnish is an ethnic group.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Extremism is an affliction.

That might be true Seoul..

Personally, I don't see the point in getting upset about sociopolitical issues..

It usually leads to churlish insults.

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"Extremists on either side are not desired in any shape form or fashion. Look at you. You are a nazi racist extremist. You spew nothing but hate. No room for that just like no room for the extreme left. No one buys into your shit yet you continue to try to shove it down peoples throats. You keep trying the same thing expecting different results. Isn't that the definition of insanity.

As far as me, you won't see me insult someone's family with lies. That is for the very weak, which you have just proved you are. You come in here and poke barbs at everyone and when someone barely does it to you, you get all butt hurt and insult children. You're just a little boy...with a little bitty "b"...

As far as Seoul, we get along as I do with many. If that is a bromance then so be it. Politics does not drive my friendships. I look for things in common to develope relationships and not focus on the differences. You should try it sometime...

As far as intelligence....hahahahahahahahahahaha We got you beat all to hell...hahahahahahahaha

I preach hate all the time eh? If you were a bit smarter you'd understand that it's the elites pushing the genocidal agenda of mass immigration in formerly white countries in an attempt to permanently alter their genetic makeup who are the real hateful ones, but of course you choose to go the easy route of taking the moral high ground and denouncing those evil 'racist nazis', whose crime is nothing more than attempting to resist the third world invasion  which has been forced on us by the state along with all the other left wing, anti-white cancer.  

You are no better than the ANTIFA scum or the elite Jews pushing this crap because you are totally and completely complicit in what's going on. You are another Blurt, RW or Homero, the only difference is that you play sides and fence sit, so that you can be 'pals' with everyone.  Another word for that is 'turncoat', and I for one would not have someone like  you moderate this forum considering the company that you keep elsewhere and what they have done to this board in the past.  But that isn't my call, and I'm sure Fash has her reasons for doing what she has.

It's a shame you don't fuck off permanently and play with your lefty mates on that gay little board ran by a certain mentally unstable nutcase, because it's not as if your errrm 'contributions' would be missed on here..... In fact you only post more than 3 lines when you're having a disagreement with someone or flexing that shriveled old 'e peen' of yours.  ac_toofunny

Aryan

Quote from: "Odinson"Its not racist to not want anything to do with the primitives..

Kiebers is butthurt because I said he might have mixed race grand kids.  What a delicate old fossil.   ac_lmfao

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"Extremism is an affliction.

What about faggotry?  You should go get some cream or something......

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Odinson"Its not racist to not want anything to do with the primitives..

Kiebers is butthurt because I said he might have mixed race grand kids.  What a delicate old fossil.   ac_lmfao

Where did you come up with that assumption?

He's disagrees with paranoid extremism, that's  all.

Anonymous

I preach hate all the time eh? If you were a bit smarter you'd understand that it's the elites pushing the genocidal agenda of mass immigration in formerly white countries in an attempt to permanently alter their genetic makeup who are the real hateful ones, but of course you choose to go the easy route of taking the moral high ground and denouncing those evil 'racist nazis', whose crime is nothing more than attempting to resist the third world invasion  which has been forced on us by the state along with all the other left wing, anti-white cancer.  

You are no better than the ANTIFA scum or the elite Jews pushing this crap because you are totally and completely complicit in what's going on. You are another Blurt, RW or Homero, the only difference is that you play sides and fence sit, so that you can be 'pals' with everyone.  Another word for that is 'turncoat', and I for one would not have someone like  you moderate this forum considering the company that you keep elsewhere and what they have done to this board in the past.  But that isn't my call, and I'm sure Fash has her reasons for doing what she has.

It's a shame you don't fuck off permanently and play with your lefty mates on that gay little board ran by a certain mentally unstable nutcase, because it's not as if your errrm 'contributions' would be missed on here..... In fact you only post more than 3 lines when you're having a disagreement with someone or flexing that shriveled old 'e peen' of yours.  ac_toofunny

Kiebers posted this and then you post this,

No one buys into your shit yet you continue to try to shove it down peoples throats. You keep trying the same thing expecting different results. Isn't that the definition of insanity.

You are proving his point.

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He and TD are two peas in a pod when it comes to assumptions. Their only defense is to make shit up to try and deflect.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Kiebers posted this and then you post this,

No one buys into your shit yet you continue to try to shove it down peoples throats. You keep trying the same thing expecting different results. Isn't that the definition of insanity.

You are proving his point.

How so? Should I  put hands over my ears and close my eyes and pretend none of what I have said is happening? That seems to be a favourite tactic of a lot of people and is a pretty cowardly approach to be quite honest.  

Cowardice and apathy will be the ruin of the west, and it will  be thanks to old cunts like Kiebers the turncoat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

He and TD are two peas in a pod when it comes to assumptions. Their only defense is to make shit up to try and deflect.

When one has a blind belief in an ideology, that's typical..

In TD's case, he's thin skinned, immature and let's face it, not very bright.

Aryan

When one has a blind belief in an ideology, that's typical..

In TD's case, he's thin skinned, immature and let's face it, not very bright.

No disrespect Fash, but the same could be said about your staunch belief in Christianity.

What you believe to be gospel truth would be the opposite for a lot of  people, who wouldn't believe any of it for a second....

The point is we all have our own views and beliefs, and we should be entitled to them without being made to feel ashamed or embarrassed.

kiebers

No disrespect Fash, but the same could be said about your staunch belief in Christianity.

What you believe to be gospel truth would be the opposite for a lot of  people, who wouldn't believe any of it for a second....

The point is we all have our own views and beliefs, and we should be entitled to them without being made to feel ashamed or embarrassed.

I don't recall Fash going on and on about her Christianity in the same manner that you go on about nazi's and Jews. Just because I am tired of listening to you say the same thing over and over does not mean I am a liberal. I am far more conservative than anything else. There are commonalities that can be agreed upon on both sides. Just because I am not extreme right doesn't mean I don't lean a lot farther right than those you mention. Just so happens they are friends and we can appreciate our diversities.

You are completely entitled to your views and beliefs. I am entitled to mine as well and for me listening to you repeating the same thing over and over for 4,000+ posts gets old as fuck. But you don't see me deleting your posts. If I were what you say, you would be lucky to have 1,000 posts and would have left a long time ago. I have not made up or told any lies about you or attempted to insult your family. You are a nazi, you do hate Jews, and you do repeat this over and over and over. What part of that is a lie? That's what I thought.  

As upset as you seem to get when I throw a barb at you makes you far more like antifa than I could ever be.

Aryan

I don't recall Fash going on and on about her Christianity in the same manner that you go on about nazi's and Jews. Just because I am tired of listening to you say the same thing over and over does not mean I am a liberal. I am far more conservative than anything else. There are commonalities that can be agreed upon on both sides. Just because I am not extreme right doesn't mean I don't lean a lot farther right than those you mention. Just so happens they are friends and we can appreciate our diversities.

You are completely entitled to your views and beliefs. I am entitled to mine as well and for me listening to you repeating the same thing over and over for 4,000+ posts gets old as fuck. But you don't see me deleting your posts. If I were what you say, you would be lucky to have 1,000 posts and would have left a long time ago. I have not made up or told any lies about you or attempted to insult your family. You are a nazi, you do hate Jews, and you do repeat this over and over and over. What part of that is a lie? That's what I thought.  

As upset as you seem to get when I throw a barb at you makes you far more like antifa than I could ever be.

Well we've all got to 'go on' about something, it is a discussion board after all.  Reporting on muslims is a favourite past time of a few users on here, yet you haven't called them out for being repetitive? Why is that?  

As for insulting your family..... really?  I  hardly call what I jokingly said an insult do you? Unless of course the thought of having mixed race relatives is disgusting to  you, which would make you  A HORRIBLE NASTY RACIST!!! Has the mask slipped Kiebers, and you have more in common with so called 'nazis' than you had first realised?  ac_lmfao