The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

DNA tech admits adding African ancestry to screw with 'Racists'

Started by Aryan, December 07, 2017, 05:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Wow. It just goes to show that Liberals will stoop to any level....  ac_unsure

https://gabfiles.blob.core.windows.net/image/5a271919a0487.png">

Anonymous

Bricktop

We all have "African" DNA in us.

That's where human DNA originated from. There's a little tinge of colour in every white boy...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We all have "African" DNA in us.

That's where human DNA originated from. There's a little tinge of colour in every white boy...

And some of us are lucky enough to have a little Ashkenazi Jew in us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Wow. It just goes to show that Liberals will stoop to any level....  ac_unsure

https://gabfiles.blob.core.windows.net/image/5a271919a0487.png">

Good for her.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Angry White Male

No wonder nobody want to hire liberals, unless they are government agencies.

If I ran a DNA testing company and one of my employees did that, they'd be gone so fucking fast their head would spin.

People pay good money for a test.  A business will fail fast with employees like that...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"No wonder nobody want to hire liberals, unless they are government agencies.

If I ran a DNA testing company and one of my employees did that, they'd be gone so fucking fast their head would spin.

People pay good money for a test.  A business will fail fast with employees like that...

It was meant as a joke with a lesson on some really awful people.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"DNA tests are no joke!

They provide useful health information..

I don't blame the woman for making a joke in those two cases though.

Angry White Male

What if they fuck with my DNA test, and throw a little Negro and Jew in there?  A Jew Negro?  I'd be ruined!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"What if they fuck with my DNA test, and throw a little Negro and Jew in there?  A Jew Negro?  I'd be ruined!

I hope you do find a surprise in your background.

Anonymous

Do you see those people in commercials saying how knowing their ethnic origins changed their lives. How the fuck does that make any fucking difference to anyone's life? :crazy:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Do you see those people in commercials saying how knowing their ethnic origins changed their lives. How the fuck does that make you any fucking difference to anyone's life? :crazy:

They're commercials...

Paid actors.

Enticing you to buy product.

Advertising 101, yo!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Do you see those people in commercials saying how knowing their ethnic origins changed their lives. How the fuck does that make you any fucking difference to anyone's life? :crazy:

They're commercials...

Paid actors.

Enticing you to buy product.

Advertising 101, yo!

Fire them, get new writers. It's not enticing anyone with half a fucking brain to buy their kits.