Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Doggos

Started by Aryan, December 09, 2017, 05:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I'd love a dog.  The condo I own allows pets, but unfortunately living alone, and staying busy with work, would mean the dog would just sit here alone all day long, which wouldn't be fair.

If I ever retire, or find a significant other that can be around, then I would consider owning a dog.  Perhaps a Golden Lab or a German Shepherd.  West Highland White Terriers are actually pretty cool dogs also.

The owner of a gun store here once asked me if I wanted a Karelian Bear Dog that belonged to another customer of his, since customer was moving out of country.  I didn't even know such a breed existed until then...

Anonymous

We had a very nice chihuahua poodle cross. He was a good little watch dog.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"We don't have a dog, but we're thinking about getting one.

I never had a pet growing up. My parents bought me a purebred New Zealand White rabbit when I graduated and bought my first house. I was in tears when he died. Mommy brought home a cat two and a half years ago and I'm totally attached to her.

I love animals and I never knew it until I was 23.

I've had cats but never had a dog. I definitely want one but pets aren't allowed where I live.   :sad:

That's too bad SCOUSE..

We have a collie/yellow lab..

She's getting really old and she's starting to cost us with veterinarian bills..

I will miss so much when she's gone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"She's getting really old and she's starting to cost us with veterinarian bills..

Time to turn him into stir-fry...

My dog is a her.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"My dog is a her.

Fixed it...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I never had a pet growing up. My parents bought me a purebred New Zealand White rabbit when I graduated and bought my first house. I was in tears when he died. Mommy brought home a cat two and a half years ago and I'm totally attached to her.

I've had cats but never had a dog. I definitely want one but pets aren't allowed where I live.   :sad:

That's too bad SCOUSE..

She's getting really old and she's starting to cost us with veterinarian bills..

Why would a city gal need a big old  working dog?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's too bad SCOUSE..

Why would a city gal need a big old working dog?

She was given to us as a puppy..

Our cat was given to us too.

@realAzhyaAryola

Grew up with cats and dogs so I love them but today, I do not want to care for them. I only want to look after Azhya Aryola.

Meet Booster Aryola. May he rest in peace. He was the best pet any person can ever have. He lived a good long 13 years. (This is not his photo but he looked just like this and he has photos like this.)

http://www.undermywingpugrescue.com/wp-content/themes/undermywingpugrescue/images/pug8.png">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Grew up with cats and dogs so I love them but today, I do not want to care for them. I only want to look after Azhya Aryola.

Meet Booster Aryola. May he rest in peace. He was the best pet any person can ever have. He lived a good long 13 years. (This is not his photo but he looked just like this and he has photos like this.)

http://www.undermywingpugrescue.com/wp-content/themes/undermywingpugrescue/images/pug8.png">

I see someone walking a black pug on my street. I like the tan coloured ones better.

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes. I prefer the tan ones. Booster had a twin brother, or not twin but they were born at the same time, but at the time Booster was bought, I can only handle the thought of one pet. However, two of them are so cute together. Booster grew up with my children. He is a beloved pet.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Yes. I prefer the tan ones. Booster had a twin brother, or not twin but they were born at the same time, but at the time Booster was bought, I can only handle the thought of one pet. However, two of them are so cute together. Booster grew up with my children. He is a beloved pet.

I'd like to get a dog.  Maybe pugs go on the possibility list.

@realAzhyaAryola

So adorable and lovable, Shen. My sons get choked up and me too when we talk about Booster. He is missed. I do not look forward to looking after a pet now. My sister is the rescue-all-animals kind of a person. Not I. A pug is a perfect pet to add to the family.
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Pure breeds are fucked up..

Get a mutt..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"So adorable and lovable, Shen. My sons get choked up and me too when we talk about Booster. He is missed. I do not look forward to looking after a pet now. My sister is the rescue-all-animals kind of a person. Not I. A pug is a perfect pet to add to the family.

Although they are an inside dog, I heard pugs do their job and let you know if anyone comes to the door.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"So adorable and lovable, Shen. My sons get choked up and me too when we talk about Booster. He is missed. I do not look forward to looking after a pet now. My sister is the rescue-all-animals kind of a person. Not I. A pug is a perfect pet to add to the family.

Although they are an inside dog, I heard pugs do their job and let you know if anyone comes to the door.

We civilized people have doorbells..